Figured we should resurrect this time proven tradition.
This complete list shall be either pasted or linked to by the thread starter. If it is missing naturally anyone else has the liberty to post them in that thread.
* Kingman and Raven guns are all eligible provided they still maintain the factory mode of operation (FASOR for the Primal or EM1, Pump for the Hammer, blowback for the Spyder, etc).
* Downgrades in operation OK (Spyder pumps are eligible)
* Use of non Kingman bodies are OK if enough points are accumulated from Kingman specified parts.
* Qualification for non-Kingman blowbacks as follow:
Total points accumulated from the parts used must be equal to or greater than 5 to be eligible.
Body made for Kingman blowbacks: 3
Grip frame for Kingman blowbacks: 2
Valve for Kingman blowbacks: 2
Hammer for Kingman blowbacks: 2
Bolt for Kingman blowbacks: 1
Only above parts are worth any points.
Only parts made specifically for Kingman blowbacks count. For example, if your blowback uses an Alamo City striker made for slim striker Spyders, then it is worth 2 points; if your blowback uses an Alamo City striker made for Piranhas, it is worth 0, squat, zip, nada, none.
* Do not edit your entry after the 15th. It will be disqualified.
* No reserved spots. You post a picture if you want to enter.
* Enter before the 15th, otherwise next contest is only a month away.
* Keep picture sizes manageable, preferably less than 1000 pixels wide.
* No Photoshopped pictures. Cropping/framing/labeling is OK.
* Don't get angry if you receive no votes, otherwise don't enter.
* Don't post pictures of someone else's gun.
* 1 gun per account! (Choose your best )
* Winning gun is not allowed to enter another month for the rest of the year.
* Winning gun of is automatically entered into Spyder of the Year.
* If the winning gun also won Spyder of the Year the immediate previous year, it shall forfeit its position to the 2nd place winner.
* Violators are disqualified. You can complain all you want but counters won't count votes who go to you.
* Have fun showing off your gun!
* Limit of Four (4) pictures using [ IMG ] [ / IMG ] tags. Links to more are acceptable. More pictures eqaul longer load times.
* Don't vote before the 15th.
* Voting ends midnight on the last night of the month.
* You cannot vote for more than two people.
* You cannot vote twice for the same person.
* Do not edit the post with your votes. Both votes will not be counted.
* Do not vote for yourself. Your vote for yourself will not be counted while your other vote for the other person will be counted. Your entry will also be disqualified
* You cannot change your votes.
* Don't vote for people who have not entered their marker. The vote will not count.
* Don't Spam or flame in this thread.
* If someone does post out of order, please use your report icon.
* No useless text posts!! **lamorte polishes blood from ban stick**
* All time follows PBN time (Eastern Standard Time), with PBN forum clock as the official timekeeper.
* If you voted only for 1 gun, do not add in a second vote in any way. Adding in a second vote by editing your original post will cause both votes not to be counted (because it is the same as editing your votes); a second vote being added by making a new post will not count.
Thread Starting rules:
* Start the Spyder of the Month thread in its own month.
* Threads started before 0:00am of the 1st day of that month are invalid.
* In the event that multiple SOTM threads for the same month are made, the thread made earliest within that month is the valid one. For example, if 3 SOTM threads are made for April: one at 3/31 11:59pm; one at 4/1 0:00am; one at 4/1/ 12:01am, EST, the one and only valid thread would be the one posted on 4/1 0:00am EST based on the PBN forum clock
* Thread starter shall post list of previous winners
* Thread starter shall post list of disqualified contestants for the convenience of the counters.
Tie Breaker rules:
* In the event of a Tie Breaker, all voters will vote once for the tied markers.
* No new voters.
* Three (3) days max of voting.
* In the event of another tie, the last vote will be discarded. If still tied, votes will be discarded until a winner is clear, going from the newest vote to the oldest vote.
~ Any rule additions or changes are not retroactive to past or ongoing contests, for simplicity's sake, and will be effective in contests started from the month after onward.~
End of List of Rules.
Link to list of rules.
Spyder of the Month & Year Winners
May-October: Long Break, hope somebody worked on some project.
January: randall "ace"
2009 OTY: cougar20th - January
June: I need a name
October: VS3 Rocker
2008 OTY: Omegara
2007 OTY: crobo