SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD to JonKerry
Today I have for sale my project piece. My brother acquired an excess of Ion parts, so I took a breech, can and feedneck from him and put the rest of this together myself. Only used it for one day of play, and it is a buttery little shooter.
- Gloss Black Punisher's Frame w/ 15* ASA and Punisher's trigger (magnetic)
- Gloss Black Punisher's body
- Scenario Dreams T-Board
- Techt L7 bolt (purchased new, used ONE TIME)
- Hybrid Gunslinger grips (purchased new, used ONE TIME)
- 360 QEV (purchased new, used ONE TIME)
- RAPS ASA
- Detonator reg (purchased new recently, has less than 10 air fills thru it)
- Custom Products gauge
- Virtue On/Off button (Bam! it's on(seriously, the old advertisement did NOT lie))
- Q-Lock Feedneck
- Stock breech and can
- $220 Cash money, OBO as always. But not super flexible (yes, it is an Ion. yes, it shoots amazingly well. and yes, some of these parts are nice'n'rare)
- Victory OLED board
- Victory 4C eyes
- Any combination of those things
The body, frame, trigger, and feedneck are in sincerely amazing shape. The breech is a tad beat down, and the can and donut are perfectly fine. The only real issues with this gun are that it could use a new hose kit (which costs about $2 online), and the threads for the middle air fitting (qev) are slightly stripped (used breeches are 10 bucks, and the one installed works with some care while installing the qev). I got to play nearly a full day with this thing after I broke my Vic, and it really is a nice shooter. I enjoyed it a lot, and I really do hate to let it go.
I will consider part outs if a majority of the parts sell. Until I get the body, frame, board, and bolt solid buyers, it stays as one piece.