Closed Thread

Old 03-03-2013, 04:53 PM #1
DyeGuy23
Welcome to Pound Town

DyeGuy23 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
DyeGuy23 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
DyeGuy23 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Dynasty Geo 2.1, 2 rotors, 2 ninja tanks, and loads more

I have pics that i can send upon request....No lowballing, alot of this stuff is almost new, if not in brand new condition.

Dynasty Geo 2.1, only one small scuff on the gun-other than that only around 10,000 shots with pooty oring kit, manual, and monkey poo lube brand new. $750.00

2 ninja tanks-50/4500 with exalt planet eclipse butt cover-tank is in excellent shape, 3 years hydro left--100.00 68/4500 ninja black pearl in excellent shape with white exalt butt cover, almost full 5 year hydro left, tank was just purchased 3 months ago--135.00

2 dye rotors--custom painted black metalic hammered base, with black and blue splash with clear coat, has brand new virtue speed feed(the new plastic 50 dollar one) which is blue. Other rotor is a brand new grey tiger rotor, only used once----custom rotor is 150.00 and grey tiger is 135.00

Dye attack pack is excellent shape with 4 empire pods in smoke color-50.00

Grey Tiger Dye I4's, come with clear and mirror lens, mask has only been played with about 7 times, and comes with mask bag--75.00

Planet Eclipse distortion pads, like new only played with a couple times-size large. 30.00

Dye C9 blue pants, in great shape, no tears or rips and look new. size large which fits-32-36 waist--60.00

Brand new Empire jersey, size large--41 dollar price tag still on it, will sell for 30.00

Guerilla myth reg 4.5-brand new-30.00

Under Armour cleats size 10 in great shape-25.00

Dye 6.0 speed feed-like new only used once-black and blue-20.00
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-03-2013, 06:38 PM #2
OG Mooninite

OG Mooninite owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
OG Mooninite owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
OG Mooninite supports Team VICIOUS
im real interested in the dye attack pack. hit me up with pics

Sponsored by:

Revolution Paintball
Old 03-03-2013, 07:59 PM #3
DyeGuy23
Welcome to Pound Town

DyeGuy23 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
DyeGuy23 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
DyeGuy23 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by OG Mooninite View Post
im real interested in the dye attack pack. hit me up with pics
ok..can you pm me either a cell number or email addy?
Closed Thread

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.