Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-04-2013, 02:22 PM #22
Swerve22

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Umami View Post
Lang
There are also reasons industrialized nations see prudence in access to birth control. MOAR KIDS, ALWAYS is an idiotic position.
If you're hinting at eugenics more power to you. Equating childbirths with state "costs" is a stretch that could only ever possibly be made for political propaganda purposes, which is exactly what you OP was.

www.gunfacts.info
Swerve22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-04-2013, 03:16 PM #23
Umami
Mad as a hatter

Umami works for a Paintball manufacturer
Umami supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swerve22 View Post
If you're hinting at eugenics more power to you. Equating childbirths with state "costs" is a stretch that could only ever possibly be made for political propaganda purposes, which is exactly what you OP was.
Eugenics has nothing to do with what I'm talking about. The worst part is I can't tell you and Tuff apart anymore.

I am affiliated with Lurker Paintball. My opinions are my own and do not reflect those of LurkerPB.
Umami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 03:35 PM #24
F1VENOM

Quote:
Eugenics has nothing to do with what I'm talking about. The worst part is I can't tell you and Tuff apart anymore.
The key is the avatars and the name calling.
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
F1VENOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 03:52 PM #25
Swerve22

Quote:
If some births are not as desirable as others, then there is no reason that childbearing should be considered an "expense" to the state, particularly in the long run. You're smart enough to understand this and still you chose to post this thread.

www.gunfacts.info
Old 03-04-2013, 04:03 PM #26
Iamamartianchurch

Allow me to offer a better solution:

Bring back the draft. Well be doing fine at home while they get cut in half.
Iamamartianchurch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 04:12 PM #27
Swerve22

Not opposed to that idea actually.

www.gunfacts.info
Old 03-04-2013, 04:24 PM #28
Iamamartianchurch

Donate to my .org. I accept PayPal.
Iamamartianchurch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 04:27 PM #29
Swerve22

what .org

www.gunfacts.info
Old 03-04-2013, 09:45 PM #30
Seahawk6060

Quote:
I wonder how much the sequester will end up costing.
I wish someone had asked this question when Obamacare was passed...

We do know it will save taxpayers $85 billion (CBO says it's actually $44 billion) out of a $3.8 trillion dollar budget. It's equivalent to eight days of government spending. Even with that, we're still spending one trillion dollars more than we take in for 2013. The American people were asked to suck up a 2% payroll tax hike and here is our government whining about how the sky will fall if they take a 2% cut. Why is it we're supposed to show fiscal responsibility and thrift in our private lives, just to have our government demonstrate its virtues of gluttony and waste in the public arena?

I'm also to understand that really it's not a cut in terms of how we would define it. A cut to us is a straight across decrease in what we spend year-to-year, but in Washington terms sequestration amounts to a decrease in the nominal rate of increased spending that they had planned for.

Buck up Umami, two years from now you'll be able to post on this forum how Obama saved the day and was the first president that seriously dealt with the America's fiscal problems by letting sequestration happen. It won't matter two years from now that Obama didn't like it, the left-wing spin doctors will claim it was a crowning achievement of bipartisanship to be celebrated in the annals of American history, leading to a new era of fiscal discipline and enlightened governance. Hail the Chief!
Seahawk6060 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 10:08 PM #31
mnp8nt
There is only Zuul

mnp8nt is playing at Living Legends III
mnp8nt owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
mnp8nt supports Team VICIOUS
mnp8nt is an NCPA player
mnp8nt is Legendary
mnp8nt is attending Decay of Nations VII
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seahawk6060 View Post
Buck up Umami, two years from now you'll be able to post on this forum how Obama saved the day and was the first president that seriously dealt with the America's fiscal problems by letting sequestration happen. It won't matter two years from now that Obama didn't like it, the left-wing spin doctors will claim it was a crowning achievement of bipartisanship to be celebrated in the annals of American history, leading to a new era of fiscal discipline and enlightened governance. Hail the Chief!

Loooool

Last edited by mnp8nt : 03-04-2013 at 10:10 PM.
mnp8nt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 10:26 PM #32
Tuff
Supports 2nd Amendment

Tuff is a founding member
Quote:

I don't follow. Yeah, her numbers are ridiculously exaggerated, I suppose that makes her an idiot. What's your point?
I agree she is an idiot. I ws also pointing out that for all the Blake hate, he posts as much quantity as F1Venom and TSA, and people label him. It's both sides on this board. Both sides. And it is not you or I (consistently) that are on this sub level.

I just felt obligated to point that out, once again.

Quote:
And apparently this is why you needed this reminder. You should check how I nailed those two tools cluttering the beginning of your thread with drivel and bull**** and nothing worthy of a true reply like you wanted. And you know damn well (as do I) that you wanted a slightly more "fleshed out" reply, didn't you?
Old 03-04-2013, 10:36 PM #33
TheSilentAssassin
Words and Stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seahawk6060 View Post
I wish someone had asked this question when Obamacare was passed...

We do know it will save taxpayers $85 billion (CBO says it's actually $44 billion) out of a $3.8 trillion dollar budget. It's equivalent to eight days of government spending. Even with that, we're still spending one trillion dollars more than we take in for 2013. The American people were asked to suck up a 2% payroll tax hike and here is our government whining about how the sky will fall if they take a 2% cut. Why is it we're supposed to show fiscal responsibility and thrift in our private lives, just to have our government demonstrate its virtues of gluttony and waste in the public arena?

I'm also to understand that really it's not a cut in terms of how we would define it. A cut to us is a straight across decrease in what we spend year-to-year, but in Washington terms sequestration amounts to a decrease in the nominal rate of increased spending that they had planned for.

The projected loss of tax revenue due to the sequestration will most likely ruin any reduction in the deficit... Says the CBO.
Old 03-05-2013, 09:16 AM #34
Umami
Mad as a hatter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuff View Post
And apparently this is why you needed this reminder. You should check how I nailed those two tools cluttering the beginning of your thread with drivel and bull**** and nothing worthy of a true reply like you wanted. And you know damn well (as do I) that you wanted a slightly more "fleshed out" reply, didn't you?
You're not wrong.

I am affiliated with Lurker Paintball. My opinions are my own and do not reflect those of LurkerPB.
Old 03-05-2013, 09:26 AM #35
barrel roll
secedere

barrel roll is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
barrel roll is Legendary
Have I told you lately that I love you? You're morally respectable, but not sweet.
MQ2 rebuild kits, MP4 ram rebuilds, general 'cocker teching
Will soon be making super slick mid/half block bolts
barrel roll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 07:56 PM #36
Umami
Mad as a hatter

Love you too, man. You're good people.

Old 03-06-2013, 11:39 AM #37
FreeEnterprise

FreeEnterprise posts videos on PbNation
Uh, oh... Not enough of the public are crying over the decrease in increased spending... (or Obama's sequester, whichever you want to call it).

Then drops this bomb...

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...nful-promised/

Whoops indeed. The Obama administration busted admitting they are PUNISHING the public, for political gain. Watch as the major media in our country covers this...

Oh wait, Obama=liberal and major media=liberal...

Wonder when Obama and the media will be elected so they can accomplish something? Oh wait.

More lols.

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2013/...equester-cuts/

Trails of Doom Stickers on Ebay!

Last edited by FreeEnterprise : 03-06-2013 at 11:57 AM.
FreeEnterprise is online now   Reply With Quote