PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyGold Ups

Old 03-02-2013, 08:25 AM #1
woodstock36

***Quitting Gearbag Sale: All The Stuff You Want: Dye Ego 7***

Looking to get out of the sport because I need the money. All gear has been taken care of and in excellent condition most is in like new condition if not brand new. A year or so ago I wanted to get back into the sport so I started to build my gear bag but rarely got to go and use the stuff so most of it is either brand new or barely used. This is a complete package and comes with pretty much everything you need and all the best high end quality stuff. Everyone has an opinion but for the most part you can see that the gear, parts, upgrades are all the best, high end, quality, and most wanted. I did my research and read reviews so this is the gear that most people recommend, tend to get, and agree is the best stuff to get which also means the most expensive stuff. You can do the same and find out for yourself. You're welcome to tell me otherwise as opinions are entitled to everyone.

Since most stuff is new or rare and hard to get I paid premium prices. I'm not looking to lose money. So even though I want to quit and need the money I can wait for the fairest price. I know what the stuff is worth and so do you so don't waste mine or your time. I really want to sell it all in one package but will part out depending on what you offer. Not really looking for trades unless it's highly in my favor which really means not looking for trades since I don't know anyone who would really make an unfair trade. I maybe interested in newer mac stuff or camera bodies or lenses or firearms(private sales through a store with FFL)

Questions are welcome and can provide more pics. Post with what you are interested in and PM as well. Looking for 1500 for everything. Don't forget about shipping and Pay Pal fees as always.

Price: 1500 OBO plus shipping/gifted

1. Planet Eclipse Ego 07. It is the Redz version but has been re-anno'd in dust silver and red. Comes with 14" .689 Redz Pepper Stick. When I first received it I broke it down and replaced all O-rings and replaced QEV's diaphragms. Excellent condition, no scratches, chips, dents, dings, etc. Comes with case which is a bit used but does it's job.

Upgrades: New black out screw kit and black fittings and clear macro line, New Techt Kush bolt, Zick 2 rammer with back cap(comes with original rammer and silver back cap), New Virtue OLED board, New Virtue Eyes in green can be exchanged for red, ANS Blade Dust Red Trigger, Replaced the grips and button pads with brand new OEM parts,

2. Brand New Dye I4 Limited Edition White and Gold. Comes with Gold Dyetanium Lens and the new chin strap. Never worn, tags still attached and film on the lens hasn't been taken off.

3. Guerilla Air 48/4500 G2 Myth Regulator. Birth Date: 1/10. Comes with orignal tin but the lid is a bit dented. Also comes with Guerilla Air tank cover. Excellent condition, no scratches on the tank slight wear on the regulator. Comes with the special allen key as well so you can adjust the position of the tank so the gauge always faces where you want.

4. Dye Rotor in Liquid Red. This is the older version all black body with liquid red accents. I've upgraded the motor and basically makes it version 3 with the velcro battery straps and shark fin. Comes with dye grey speed feed and has original lid and original box. Great condition no scratches on the body small markings on the top accent piece.

5. New Dye Carbon Fiber Boom Stick 15" .684. Practically brand new, never used on the field only tested, no scratches inside or out. It is in the rare hard to get .684 bore and matches Evil and the smaller sized high end paint. Comes also with 10" dust red Dye UL front. No scratches on that as well.

6. Dye Boom Box Barrel case. Fits 3 2 piece barrels.

7. Brand New Version 2 Critical Stealth 3+5 Pack. This has the silent ejection system. You can add up to 4 additional pods to the original 3. Padded back. Comes with 5 brand new lock lids.

8. Brand New Dye C11 Pants in Medium in Geometric grey white. Not worn on the field, no rips or tears.

9. Dye Chest Protector Performance Top. Size small. Used but in good condition no rips or tears. Padding is still excellent. Sorry no pics because of posting limit but can get some if you need.

10. Valken padded slider shorts. Size small Used but in good condition no rips or tears. Padding is still good. Sorry no pics because of posting limit but can some if you need.

11. Accessories and Extras: Straight shot, brand new Valken Battle Swab, Brand new grey Dye barrel condom. Loc tite, gun oil, o ring kit.

Quitting Gearbag Sale: All The Stuff You Want and Don't: Dye Rotor, Dye Carbon Fiber Boomstick, Dye I4 Limited Edition White/Gold, Ego 7 Redz, Guerilla Air G2 Myth 48/4500, Critical Stealth Pack, and MORE Must Go

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...7#post76611817

Last edited by woodstock36 : 03-02-2013 at 08:33 AM.
woodstock36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-02-2013, 12:54 PM #2
MIDMario_PDK
LIVIN' THROUGH ADRENALINE

how much for the boomstick? pm me
MIDMario_PDK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 03:57 PM #3
Rectal_Ranger

Rectal_Ranger has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Rectal_Ranger has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Pm'd
Old 03-02-2013, 06:23 PM #4
double341242q

How much for the mask pm me?
double341242q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 01:42 PM #5
xsvlp39
Brick

xsvlp39 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
xsvlp39 is an NCPA player
xsvlp39 plays in the APPA D4 division
how much for the locklids?
#30 Rutgers Paintball
xsvlp39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 01:55 PM #6
IBleed Arbor
vtec just kicked in, yo!

IBleed Arbor plays in the PSP
IBleed Arbor owns a Planet Eclipse CSL
IBleed Arbor is reppin' sidebar 4 life
IBleed Arbor is Boss
IBleed Arbor supports DLX Technology
Price for boomy?
IBleed Arbor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 03:48 PM #7
ARO6ANT

Do you still have this stuff for sale? im local
ARO6ANT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 12:18 AM #8
woodstock36

Bump. Everything is still available. I will modify post if it is sold or if items are parted out. I will be responding to all posts and PM's.
Quitting Gearbag Sale: All The Stuff You Want and Don't: Dye Rotor, Dye Carbon Fiber Boomstick, Dye I4 Limited Edition White/Gold, Ego 7 Redz, Guerilla Air G2 Myth 48/4500, Critical Stealth Pack, and MORE Must Go

Old 03-04-2013, 12:39 AM #9
woodstock36

aro6ant I can't PM you but it is available. Where are you located. PM me and we can work something out.

Old 03-04-2013, 10:30 AM #10
Parasite
Not Amused

Annual Supporting Member
Parasite is a Moderator
Parasite is a Supporting Member
Parasite is a founding member
Parasite is BST Legit
Parasite donated to help Peyton Trent
pm'd on boom box

"When people get a little too chummy with me
I like to call them by the wrong name
to let them know I donít really care about them."

My oldschool PBN Feedback +48 Positive/ZERO negative : before the days of this "fancy" feedback system.
Parasite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 05:29 PM #11
theballer23
I LOVE MY INVERT MINI

theballer23 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
theballer23 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
theballer23 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
theballer23 supports DLX Technology
pmd on boomstick
theballer23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 08:13 PM #12
Fallinher0
Taking Power Tokens

Annual Supporting Member
Fallinher0 donated to help Peyton Trent
PM'd
Old 03-06-2013, 10:21 PM #13
Qshook

Qshook is BST Trusted
Qshook supports DLX Technology
Price for mask?
Qshook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 08:11 PM #14
snapplerock

snapplerock owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
snapplerock has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
pmd
snapplerock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 08:05 AM #15
NewEngland187
East Coast Elite

NewEngland187 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
rotor + tank ill buy both as a package deal? pm me please
Old 03-08-2013, 12:41 PM #16
O.P.K.Paintball
Tommy

Yo, pm me on price of ego
O.P.K.Paintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 08:26 PM #17
woodstock36

bump...everything still available...pm'd everyone.

Old 03-13-2013, 04:51 PM #18
Erickdeez
So Cal Finest

can you pm a price on rotor+dye boomstick deal??
Erickdeez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 08:55 PM #19
MIDkid
FOR LIFE

has been a member for 10 years
35 shipped on the critical pack

SUPPORT US BASED PAINTBALL COMPANIES - Guns For Sale - Old Feedback +9 - Curators Corner
MIDkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 12:57 PM #20
flipman1989

flipman1989 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
flipman1989 supports DLX Technology
pmed
flipman1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 06:59 PM #21
Jwhitworth1

How much for rotor, mask, and ego?
Jwhitworth1 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.