Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-01-2013, 12:01 PM #1
hogansalley
Meriden, CT

Russian Legion Rapper...what should I ask?

Hey guys, how much should I ask for this marker? It's a Bob Long Russian Legion Rapper. It has a CP reg, Tadao board, Boondock Saints grips, Cam-lock on/off, and 2-piece Bob Long barrel .685. It's in full working order and shoots great. Thanks!

203-238-2875
http://www.hogansalleypaintball.com
hogansalley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-01-2013, 04:01 PM #2
IBleed Arbor
vtec just kicked in, yo!

IBleed Arbor plays in the PSP
IBleed Arbor owns a Planet Eclipse CSL
IBleed Arbor is reppin' sidebar 4 life
IBleed Arbor is Boss
IBleed Arbor supports DLX Technology
350-400
IBleed Arbor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 04:37 PM #3
hogansalley
Meriden, CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBleed Arbor View Post
350-400
Thanks man.
203-238-2875
http://www.hogansalleypaintball.com
hogansalley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 12:22 AM #4
SKI008
Fear my Join Date

has been a member for 10 years
What engine does it have in it? Some RL Marqs (for some reason everyone thinks every Marq is some variant of the "rapper" when that's not actually true but I see "Marq 7 Rapper, Darq Marq Rapper, Rapper Marq6" all the time and I cannot figure out why that is. The Rapper was one milling variant the original Marqs came with) have the upgraded proficiency engine or even the supercharged engine in them while others have the stock Marq engine.

The easiest way to tell is to look at the bolt. If it's metal you have a proficiency or super charged engine (to check for SC, pull the engine out and take it apart, if the blast guide is red and the donut is brown it's SC'd, if the donut is white and the blast guide is black it's a normal PE). If it's black delrin you have the stock Marq engine.

Also the CP reg detracts from the value. If you have the stock 360 reg put that back on.

If it has the proficiency you might be able to do better than $400 because the unlasered RL Marq bodies are pretty rare (and also one of the best millings in my opinion, really wish I hadn't let my silver one go).
Old 03-02-2013, 09:26 PM #5
B.W.M.H.ofBLITZKRIEG
LIKE LIGHTNING

Annual Supporting Member
B.W.M.H.ofBLITZKRIEG is BST Legit
B.W.M.H.ofBLITZKRIEG owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
B.W.M.H.ofBLITZKRIEG owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
B.W.M.H.ofBLITZKRIEG owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
B.W.M.H.ofBLITZKRIEG supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by SKI008 View Post
What engine does it have in it? Some RL Marqs (for some reason everyone thinks every Marq is some variant of the "rapper" when that's not actually true but I see "Marq 7 Rapper, Darq Marq Rapper, Rapper Marq6" all the time and I cannot figure out why that is. The Rapper was one milling variant the original Marqs came with) have the upgraded proficiency engine or even the supercharged engine in them while others have the stock Marq engine.

The easiest way to tell is to look at the bolt. If it's metal you have a proficiency or super charged engine (to check for SC, pull the engine out and take it apart, if the blast guide is red and the donut is brown it's SC'd, if the donut is white and the blast guide is black it's a normal PE). If it's black delrin you have the stock Marq engine.

Also the CP reg detracts from the value. If you have the stock 360 reg put that back on.

If it has the proficiency you might be able to do better than $400 because the unlasered RL Marq bodies are pretty rare (and also one of the best millings in my opinion, really wish I hadn't let my silver one go).
I love the knowledgeble!!
HKARMY
EKK
SHIFT PROGRAM
SPEKTA 2 LV1
B.W.M.H.ofBLITZKRIEG is offline   Reply With Quote