Mao Zedong 3 5.08%
Robert Mugabe 0 0%
Voters: 59. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-01-2013, 02:26 PM #22
F1VENOM

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swerve22 View Post
The original gun ban in germany was meant to get guns out of the hands of Hitlers SA and other violent groups, Hitler was happy to solidify it and use it against his enemies after he gained power.

Obama's goal is complete disarmament, regardless of what his supporters claim.
For the purpose of overthrowing the government?
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
F1VENOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-01-2013, 02:57 PM #23
mnp8nt
There is only Zuul

mnp8nt is playing at Living Legends III
mnp8nt owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
mnp8nt supports Team VICIOUS
mnp8nt is an NCPA player
mnp8nt is Legendary
mnp8nt is attending Decay of Nations VII
So... who voted for obama?
Old 03-01-2013, 03:07 PM #24
Swerve22

Quote:
Originally Posted by F1VENOM View Post
For the purpose of overthrowing the government?
He is the government, so he has no need to overthrow himself. If he is attempting to disarm the populace whent he point of a populace being armed is to avoid tyrany, it's easy to draw some conclusions about where his goals lie.

www.gunfacts.info
Swerve22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 03:15 PM #25
F1VENOM

Bad choice of words. Fundamentally altering the government we have. Why is it if we don't have guns a tyranny will rise? Why must we always go down that logical fallacy?
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
Old 03-01-2013, 03:25 PM #26
Blake360

Quote:
Bad choice of words. Fundamentally altering the government we have. Why is it if we don't have guns a tyranny will rise? Why must we always go down that logical fallacy?
How about because that's what happened to every country that became tyrannical? I wasn't aware history was a logical fallacy.
Blake360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 03:30 PM #27
Swerve22

Quote:
You're altaring what I said.

I said the second amendment was specifically put in place to prevent tyranny. If there is no other logical reason to override it (legal guns aren't a major source of crime or death by any comparative means), then we are left with one explanation as to the motives of known corrupt politiicans attempting to override it.

www.gunfacts.info
Old 03-01-2013, 03:43 PM #28
Space Pope

Quote:
I think the idea is that an armed populace makes establishing a tyrannical government signifigantly more difficult, not that disarming the population necessarily results in a tyrannical government...
Space Pope is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 03:44 PM #29
Tuff
Supports 2nd Amendment

Tuff is a founding member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Space Pope View Post
I think the idea is that an armed populace makes establishing a tyrannical government signifigantly more difficult
Ding ding, you win a cookie.

Quote:
Even if every single drone strike killed nothing but US citzens, we're still only at 4,700. That's 0.0096% of Ze-Dong's lower estimates as the largest genocide on history and the number of Americans is much lower than that. To compare the two is orders of magnitude worth of stupidity that hurts my brain.
That's fine. Why did you vote for Obama then, cause I am the sole Stalin vote.

Quote:
Also why's FDR on your list?
Amazing that you're asking me this, and not Martianchurch. Or are you just going to argue with what I list and say? Still haven't seen your list yet.

Quote:
Claiming Obama is going to murder millions of people after installing a totalitarian regime after disarming the masses I'd say requires some serious signage.
Except that I never claimed this.

Be sure you and TSA (who recently ran from me) and Treghc ask why they listed FDR. Or is that against the rules around here?
Old 03-01-2013, 03:45 PM #30
Treghc

Treghc is a Supporting Member
Treghc is a founding member
Treghc is a Forum Captain
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake360 View Post
How about because that's what happened to every country that became tyrannical? I wasn't aware history was a logical fallacy.
No. Your logic is off.

Every tyrannical country has taken guns from the populace =/= every populace without guns is tyrannical.

Guns have been taken from the hands of many countries, yet the vast majority of them are functioning just fine. Your logic is flawed and against evidence, therefore the argument is illogical.

Tarsier Slave

We are Sapien
Treghc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 03:46 PM #31
Space Pope

You are aware you are talking to blake, yes?
Old 03-01-2013, 03:47 PM #32
Treghc

Treghc is a Supporting Member
Treghc is a founding member
Treghc is a Forum Captain
I'm bored. You wouldn't believe how slow it is at work right now. Could use some amusement.

Tarsier Slave

We are Sapien
Treghc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 03:48 PM #33
TheSilentAssassin
Words and Stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuff View Post
TSA (who recently ran from me)

Your little beef with me is kinda cute. It's like you have a crush on me.

P.S. blake's classic misunderstanding of conditional implications just put the cherry on top.

Last edited by TheSilentAssassin : 03-01-2013 at 03:52 PM.
TheSilentAssassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 03:57 PM #34
tsbalr120
Goooonsberry

tsbalr120 plays in the MiLP
tsbalr120 is an NCPA player
tsbalr120 is Legendary
The tribe has spoken
Old 03-01-2013, 03:57 PM #35
Tuff
Supports 2nd Amendment

Tuff is a founding member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treghc View Post
I'm bored. You wouldn't believe how slow it is at work right now. Could use some amusement.
Could also use an answer to the question you were asked. Still haven't addressed the person who listed FDR above Hitler I see, nor did F1Venom as of now. And you talk to me about being crazy?

Apparently being crazy is perfectly ok as long as that person fits your personal criteria and doesn't pick on President Obama.

This pack of liberals around here literally do not get it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentAssassin View Post

Your little beef with me is kinda cute. It's like you have a crush on me.

P.S. blake's classic misunderstanding of conditional implications just put the cherry on top.
Treghc's inability to see that he holds severe double standards was the cherry on top before that.

You continuing to duck - noted. I was pretty straightforward with the request too, with no bull**** attached.

Last edited by Tuff : 03-01-2013 at 04:01 PM.
Tuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 04:11 PM #36
F1VENOM

Quote:
You're altaring what I said.

I said the second amendment was specifically put in place to prevent tyranny. If there is no other logical reason to override it (legal guns aren't a major source of crime or death by any comparative means), then we are left with one explanation as to the motives of known corrupt politiicans attempting to override it.
More like you're assuming there's only one means. There are plenty of examples to the contrary, they just don't fit your narrative.

Quote:
I think the idea is that an armed populace makes establishing a tyrannical government signifigantly more difficult, not that disarming the population necessarily results in a tyrannical government...
Okay, but why is it always tyranny we're stopping?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuff View Post
Could also use an answer to the question you were asked. Still haven't addressed the person who listed FDR above Hitler I see, nor did F1Venom as of now. And you talk to me about being crazy?

Apparently being crazy is perfectly ok as long as that person fits your personal criteria and doesn't pick on President Obama.

This pack of liberals around here literally do not get it.

Treghc's inability to see that he holds severe double standards was the cherry on top before that.

You continuing to duck - noted. I was pretty straightforward with the request too, with no bull**** attached.
Wut? You asked how Obama compares to the list. I've stated he doesn't even begin to compare by orders of magnitude. As for making a list, it means I'd be devolving into your charade and taking this premise as legitimate, which I don't. You're being ridiculous and it's not even fun.

Why is FDR on your list?
Old 03-01-2013, 04:12 PM #37
Swerve22

I'd say Mao was the worst. He tried to outdo Stalin and Krushchev was just as paranoid if not more than both of them and Hitler combined, and on top of that he indirectly caused China to get wrecked by Japan in World War 2 leading to all of those war atrocities as well. Useless human being - instigated Russia as well which could have also resulted in another world war.

www.gunfacts.info
Old 03-01-2013, 04:14 PM #38
Space Pope

Quote:
Because that is one of the primary purposes for the amendment, and the one that has direct a relation when the government attempts to disarm the public.
Old 03-01-2013, 04:14 PM #39
Swerve22

Quote:
2a is meant to protect the nation from corrupt politicians enacting tyrany. What we have right now is corrupt politicians trying to dismantle the 2a. What does that tell you about their motives?

It's not hard.

www.gunfacts.info

Last edited by Swerve22 : 03-01-2013 at 04:33 PM.
Old 03-01-2013, 04:16 PM #40
F1VENOM

Quote:
Because that is one of the primary purposes for the amendment, and the one that has direct a relation when the government attempts to disarm the public.
Why is one purpose the defining purpose?
Old 03-01-2013, 04:18 PM #41
F1VENOM

Quote:
2a is meant to protect the nation from corrupt politicians. What we have right now is corrupt politicians trying to dismantle the 2a. What does that tell you about their motives?

It's not hard.
Whoa I thought it was tyranny?
Old 03-01-2013, 04:33 PM #42
Swerve22

Typo, fixed it.

www.gunfacts.info