dps093 is BST Legit
dps093 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
dps093 supports Team VICIOUS
dps093 plays in the APPA D4 division
dps093 is Legendary
What's all my gear worth?

I will list details of all items over top of each picture. Please let me know what you think any and all of the gear is worth. Thanks

Planet Eclipse SL Barrel Kit. Not made for any specific marker, just a barrel kit they would sell. It retailed at $150 a few years ago just to give you guys an estimate on it. They are in near mint condition, and I've never even attempted to sell these things before, but whenever I took my ego out of the case, lots of people would come up to me trying to buy the barrel kit, so I'm guessing it's still very popular, as I have never seen any for sale on B/S/T myself.

Axe Pro. Upgrades in it are XSV Boss Bolt, Violent Trigger, not sure if that is the stock feedneck or not. I still have the stock trigger that comes with it as well. I'd say 9/10 condition.

Stock barrel, and Mini parts Kit (yes Mini, did not come with part kits or barrel cover).

This is the Axe, BT Slice, Empire Z2, and Black/Grey Eflexes I received with the Empire Tech Course I took down at Paintball Extravaganza on Wednesday. Everything besides the Eflexes obviously were teched at the class so that they were in mint performance condition.

Closer look at Z2 on the Axe

Any input would be appreciated! Thanks guys!
Old 03-02-2013, 06:31 AM #2
dps093
My position=Deadbox

Annual Supporting Member
dps093 is BST Legit
dps093 plays in the APPA D4 division
dps093 is Legendary
Well, one guy pm'd me, and said my SL kit is worth between $100-$125! I thought it still held its value. Any other opinions on this stuff guys?