Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-07-2013, 12:05 PM #43
facelesskillah

facelesskillah owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
I don know muh about it I just saw jack post something about a spacer. In really not sure what he was talking about. So was was hoping someone new about it and possibly a pic of it mounted on. Guess we gonna have to wait
Quote:
Originally Posted by xluben View Post
What spacer is that? The only thing I could think of is the rail to move the POPS back? If so, I do not have that. Sorry. I think it may still be in development.
facelesskillah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-07-2013, 02:07 PM #44
Team Capital Offense

Team Capital Offense owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Quote:
What spacer is that? The only thing I could think of is the rail to move the POPS back? If so, I do not have that. Sorry. I think it may still be in development.
Nick had one at Extravaganza in the tech class...I believe he said it will be an accessory for separate purchase - dont believe it will come with the gun like the spare rammer.
Old 03-07-2013, 02:30 PM #45
Nicky T
Eclipse Customer Service

Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Nicky T works for a Paintball manufacturer
Nicky T owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Nicky T plays in the APPA D5 division
Nicky T has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Capital Offense View Post
Nick had one at Extravaganza in the tech class...I believe he said it will be an accessory for separate purchase - dont believe it will come with the gun like the spare rammer.
Correct, the spacer/rail unit for the AT POPS will be a separate accessory that we anticipate will be available at the same time as the launch of LV1 so that owners have an even greater choice of how to set up their markers.

Nicky T

If you have an Iphone, Ipad or Itouch then you need to treat yourself to an awesome app called Field Designer. You can purchase it directly through the iTunes App Store by following this link: Buy Field Designer NOW! or on the Android store HERE!

Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/NickyTruter
Nicky T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 03:29 PM #46
xgreyfox

Annual Supporting Member
xgreyfox owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
xgreyfox owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
xgreyfox supports Team VICIOUS
xgreyfox supports Team VICIOUS
xgreyfox has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
xgreyfox has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
All of what has been stated is correct. None of the already existing parts will work to convert the gun to macroline. BUT it would be easy for PE to make some that would allow the conversion. I really don't see why you would want to. This photo shows that the macro is just more in the way.

I dont see it being in the way anymore then the AT line ... if your going to wrap your pinky or tthumb around it.. its still going to be out of place... yet people have been shooting the stupid axe for ages and I dont hear them complaining that the trigger guard is in the way .... same concept but with a air line ...
Old 03-07-2013, 05:07 PM #47
xluben
Ben Johnson Photography

Annual Supporting Member
xluben is a Paintball photographer
xluben plays in the PSP
xluben owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
xluben posts videos on PbNation
xluben owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
In terms of wrapping a pinky around they are the same. But for changing hands the macro is more in the way. Therefore the pipe is the same or better. No reason to use macro other than you think it looks "better".
Old 03-07-2013, 07:55 PM #48
7paintball
Service at its best.

7paintball is playing at Living Legends VII
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky T View Post

Correct, the spacer/rail unit for the AT POPS will be a separate accessory that we anticipate will be available at the same time as the launch of LV1 so that owners have an even greater choice of how to set up their markers.

Nicky T
Got to give it to eclipse for giving everyone choices.
Old 03-11-2013, 02:15 AM #49
gpaintballgirl19

gpaintballgirl19 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
so my rotor an tank come tomorow... im that much closer to having fed ex ringing my door to drop the lv1 im pretty excited
gpaintballgirl19 is offline   Reply With Quote