Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-28-2013, 12:00 PM #1
47zap47

Tm-7 wont fire anymore? Plz help

Hello, i went paintballing for my first time in over 5 years a few weekends back and loved it. I decided to get back into it and i picked up a lightly used bt tm-7 from a private seller. Gun worked absolutely perfect as far as i could tell. i put a few hoppers of paint through it at my house and change the fire rates to what i wanted and had no issues. THE PROBLEM.. The first time i went to a field to use it (last night, and i had fired the gun that morning with no issues) i set it all up and went to chrono it and it wouldnt fire.. The light was flashing green green at normal speed with a red flash in between ocasionally with no balls in the eyes. when i put a ball in the chamber the light would rapidly flash green repeatedly and would not fire. I tore it apart right there went through my knowledge of the gun so far from what ive read and couldnt figure it out. Any help from you guys would be extremely appreciated! Thank you very much for reading.

New info:
*** found that i am un able to turn the eyes off so is seems the trigger isnt sending a signal, but im not sure. I tried turning the eyes off with the tourney lock on and off and it didnt turn them off ***

Last edited by 47zap47 : 02-28-2013 at 04:41 PM.
47zap47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-28-2013, 04:40 PM #2
TheEnglishGuy

When you pull the trigger does the light indicate that it's received that signal? If so that means the trigger's ok. If not then check the trigger screw magnet is there. Could also try loosening up the trigger screws so that you know it's in the activation zone when you pull it.

Next possibility would be the solenoid. Make sure the wiring harness is plugged in correctly and there's no broken wires. If the trigger is activating you should hear a click from the solenoid. If not, without air, switch off the eyes and put it into full auto mode and pull three times then hold down the trigger. Hopefully you'll hear it start clicking. If that's happening then likely the solenoid is gummed up with lube and you'll need to take it apart for cleaning. If you don't hear any clicking at all then its likely the solenoid is dead. Contact Kee and they'll ship you a new one.

Let us know if this helps and if you have any further updates.

English
TheEnglishGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 04:44 PM #3
47zap47

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEnglishGuy View Post
When you pull the trigger does the light indicate that it's received that signal? If so that means the trigger's ok. If not then check the trigger screw magnet is there. Could also try loosening up the trigger screws so that you know it's in the activation zone when you pull it.

Next possibility would be the solenoid. Make sure the wiring harness is plugged in correctly and there's no broken wires. If the trigger is activating you should hear a click from the solenoid. If not, without air, switch off the eyes and put it into full auto mode and pull three times then hold down the trigger. Hopefully you'll hear it start clicking. If that's happening then likely the solenoid is gummed up with lube and you'll need to take it apart for cleaning. If you don't hear any clicking at all then its likely the solenoid is dead. Contact Kee and they'll ship you a new one.

Let us know if this helps and if you have any further updates.

English
I actuallymjust found that i cannt turn the eyes off, so i am asuming that the trigger isnt sending a proper signal, how do i fix this? By adjusting the magnet and screws? And ive never heard the solenoid click but i camt get it into eyes off for it to click
47zap47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 09:15 AM #4
TheEnglishGuy

Ok, if it's a problem with the trigger then usually it's a) the magnet on the front screw has fallen off or b) the adjustment screws need adjusting. You could first try unscrewing the other trigger adjustment screws so that the trigger pull is really long. Then gradually unscrew the front screw and try testing it every half turn. At some point you shouldn't be able to unscrew it any further because the magnet will be stopping it. If it comes all the way out then your magnet is gone and you'll need to replace it.

English
TheEnglishGuy is offline   Reply With Quote