Annual Supporting Member
sweetd330 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
sweetd330 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
sweetd330 supports Team VICIOUS
sweetd330 supports Pev's Paintball
sweetd330 is Legendary
sweetd330 supports DLX Technology
Third Party Services

So with seemingly more and more scams happening on here Im going to offer up a Third Party Service to anyone that needs it.

Ive been a member here for going on 6 years, have 100% positive feedback(over 130 buying/selling/trading high end guns and gear), ASM, BST Legit, and an active member(am on usually everyday at least once, and actively buying/selling/trading)

Going to keep the thread simple:
*Both parties agree on the service, then post up in this thread. Money details do not have to be posted in this thread but will be discussed via pms*
*I will NOT release items/money until all items in the deal are accounted for and as described*
*Money will be dealt with via Paypal(the easiest and preferred) or money order(will be $5 fee)
*This is NOT a tech service, Im NOT fixing guns/gear when they get to me, if broken items that arent in the agreement arrive, both parties will be notified and a solution formed or items returned(no fee will be taken, but the return shipping)
*My fees can be paid by either party or split by both*
*Turnaround will be Next Day after all items have arrived*
*Do NOT ship an item to me without Delivery Confirmation/Tracking*

*These prices do NOT include the shipping from me to the final destination, please read below*

Pricing:
*Marker sale/purchase- $11
-Includes inspection of all parts(to indicate whether all included parts are present and as stated)
-Test fired(to assure the marker functions as stated)

*Marker trade- $22
-Includes inspection of all parts(to indicate whether all included parts are present and as stated)
-Test fired(to assure the marker functions as stated)

*Tank Or Loader sale/purchase- $10
-Includes inspection of hopper and drop tests(to insure it is as described and functions correctly)
-Tanks get visual inspection, bottle and reg(to insure the condition is as described)

*Tank Or Loader Trade- $20
-Includes inspection of hopper and drop tests(to insure it is as described and functions correctly)
-Tanks get visual inspection, bottle and reg(to insure the condition is as described)

Final Destination Shipping:
*These are just on average costs, each transaction shipping cost can vary and will be specified before the transaction happens.

*Sales/Purchases- On average $10-$15, paid by one person or split
-Includes USPS Priority 2-3 day, or another service with Delivery Confirmation

*Trades- On average $10-$15, paid by BOTH parties
-Includes USPS Priority 2-3 day, or another service with Delivery Confirmation

Extra Fees/Services
*Fill Tanks and Discharge them- $6
*Cleaning- $5
-Includes cleaning of the items. For markers includes cleaning and lubing

I have no problem doing paintball with non paintball trades, but the fees will be as stated above. Any 3rd party need can be arranged.
Feel free to pm me with any questions
Im extremely easy to deal with! Feel free to ask anyone in my feedback about my shipping times, I ship when I say I will!

United Fire Company 3

Last edited by sweetd330 : 02-27-2013 at 10:20 PM.
sweetd330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 02:36 PM #2
hobojoe15
the pwnrer

hobojoe15 is an NCPA player
hobojoe15 plays in the APPA D4 division
Hey kaiyak and I are looking for third party services are you still willing to help out?

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.