jwarrenjg
Jdubz

jwarrenjg owns a Planet Eclipse SLS
jwarrenjg supports Bob Gurnsey
jwarrenjg supports Sherwood Forest
jwarrenjg supports our troops
jwarrenjg has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
jwarrenjg has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Sandana Owners Club V32 "Pro's so jelly they lurk no more".

Presidents - jwarrenjg (John, Jdubz, JG, Jon, JW )
C/O President - NeCanes- tbo

Council Members
NeCanes - Tbo
jwarrenjg - JW
MorpheusX - Tyler
Ventvisor - Levi
mister2driver - John V
D-man[WarLlamas] - Dennis

Club Moderators
paintballer187- Erick
msonic- Mike

"The Viper"

NeCanes - Tbo
jwarrenjg - JW
MorpheusX - Tyler
Ventvisor - Levi
mister2driver - John V
D-man[WarLlamas] - Dennis
aj4455 - A.J.
Greenrider226 - Brian
AKnumber13 - Andrew
Wekillsuckers1234 - Phil
Droid Axiom - Leland
boxyhobo01 - Alex
#MostDope- Justin
Romel Doyle
Jrmiller

"The Constrictor"

konnorH- Konnor
BDidz-
Nico Perry- Nico
DAE[DarkJoker]
Enderle
General Cole
Nico Perry- Nico
HoustonHavokPB
fliptazman- Leo
venice empire77
Nic#27

"Hibernation" (Members)

Smartballer91
Vibe_INC
NEIRONKIDS
Jerzballa
.Ty
DuBullT
Ashton S
Supportinyou
Quikspark
Egoballas
Daugherty_3
<<Rogan>>
LuckyAce
gijoey959
YLballa
coachromero187
INVERT MINI 09
+ME+
ssnickers
Xdanisx
LittleMidget17
Tommyflgl
icantsnapshoot
syco killer
awesomesauce104
KnuckleZ
Master Paintball21
Jojo750
*ezee*
WreckBalla
GeoMan11
B the V

MIA CREW

Rudz- Ralph
MaTrIX MikEz- Zirp
CatchyCarter
Biohaz4rd- Dan
n0toriousb- Blake
JOHNNY G
m0rning4est- JJ
Danny138Von
JxTPB- Johnny

Club Rules: (still under construction).
HOW TO JOIN
Post a picture/pictures of your sandana gear and then pm NeCanes with the picture and ask to be added to the member list. Make sure you follow the rules of the club.

1. The general PbNation rules apply to you as well. This position does not allow you to bypass that.
2. You have the right to welcome new applicants, however, the final decision to allow or disallow their joining is reserved to me.
3. If you notice that a member has been inactive, please ask me about it in private; the member might need to be removed, or has a valid explanation.
4. Be sure that you post just as often as any regular member; the "20 Every Thread" rule applies to you all as well.
If you are flagged for in-excused inactivity, you will be removed, and have to re-apply just like any newcomer would.
5. Inject Support- Be positive, no venomous post.
6. Post a picture of your favorite Sandana Products & why you wear Sandana brand
7. If you fail to contribute to the thread, you get defanged at my discretion and other fellow OG Members.
18. stop being a poser and bleaching your sandana headgear and leaving it in the sun to fade. Take pride in your game, Earn your fade.
9. Go over the Rules again from top to bottom.
10. Have

Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-03-2013, 07:32 AM #2
Sandana
SCAMMER

Sandana works for a Paintball manufacturer
Hello all,

Do not listen to false accusations being made by Dave or John regarding their relationship with Sandana. They have not ever been employed by Sandana. We do not owe either one money and the facts are John is extorting Sandana with the stolen property he possess that he obtained in a meeting where its is presumed he had malicious intent pre-meditated. Dave has an outstanding invoice he would not pay so we didnt ship goods which is the entire basis of his actiions. Both owe us, if you would like to know more please call, anyone from the owners club with a vip # will be responded to by me immediatly and i will answer your questions. Soon enough you will have court minutes to review and be assured what parties at fault until then you have my number and please wait till after business hours so I may focus on the task at hand . John said Sandana is not welcome in the club that alone should raise suspicion, I cant believe whats being posted in here all on rumors from 2 guys fueling the fire they started. Its uderstood shipments have taken awhile that why we are correcting it I am referencing all that was said with no holds barred to get your very own Sandana owner club post to read as they do. You have my contact info
Old 03-03-2013, 07:44 AM #3
.Ty
DECAY

.Ty supports Cereal Killerz 2

Last edited by .Ty : 03-03-2013 at 07:46 AM.
Old 03-03-2013, 07:58 AM #4
NeCanes
TBO

NeCanes plays in the PSP
NeCanes owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
NeCanes is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandana View Post
Hello all,

Do not listen to false accusations being made by Dave or John regarding their relationship with Sandana. They have not ever been employed by Sandana. We do not owe either one money and the facts are John is extorting Sandana with the stolen property he possess that he obtained in a meeting where its is presumed he had malicious intent pre-meditated. Dave has an outstanding invoice he would not pay so we didnt ship goods which is the entire basis of his actiions. Both owe us, if you would like to know more please call, anyone from the owners club with a vip # will be responded to by me immediatly and i will answer your questions. Soon enough you will have court minutes to review and be assured what parties at fault until then you have my number and please wait till after business hours so I may focus on the task at hand . John said Sandana is not welcome in the club that alone should raise suspicion, I cant believe whats being posted in here all on rumors from 2 guys fueling the fire they started. Its uderstood shipments have taken awhile that why we are correcting it I am referencing all that was said with no holds barred to get your very own Sandana owner club post to read as they do. You have my contact info
invest in spell check.

Haha. Good joke show me this invoice you speak of. Ive already proved your a scammer and gave proof with screen shots. Im not the only one posting here that you've scammed..... Move along. Ill back JG up and say your not welcome here in the club too. Its not because we have nothing to hide its because we dont want someone thats been trying to screw us in our club. I believe most members feel the same way as us.... Look at my rep compared to yours. Who's the liar? Thanks for trying out...... You can talk all the talk you want and bs and lie and think you can talk your way out of ****. Like I said Ive proved it with screen shots and most in the club have dealt with you scamming them first hand and know what your all about.

But lets get this straight...i have an outstanding invoice???? that why you lied to me about having product. Had me pay up front. Lied about shipping the items... Sent all my calls to voice mail, Ignored emails for over a week. Then when I opened up a claim to tie up the money your phones magically worked again.. You gave me a sob story about my claim tying up your payroll. Lied three more times about you shipping my items..... Admitted to paypal that you never shipped and wanted to work it out with me.....TWICE!!!. Then Gave them a tracking number from a past transaction from 12/2012......do you understand how dumb you sound. Ill be at my mail box waiting for my court papers.......your a ****ing joke and in case you forgot the paypal transaction. Have you ever thought about writing fairy tales? your pretty good at making up stories.

also pretty sad you have so many problems with your paypal account you need to use another persons account.

as for not working for your company. Do you give out sandana.com emails to everyone? But your right I wasnt on any payroll. And I refused all the positions you offered me.
Cut and pasted this right out of an email sent to dave@sandanapaintball.com the I had to fwd to my personal account before you deleted the account after you tried to scam me.

"On Tuesday, February 19, 2013, Brian Boswell <bboswell@overflowworks.com> wrote:
> Dave your miss reading my e-mails I have asked you to take more of a role in the company just 5 days ago this order hasn’t changed my mind"

from the same email admitting you ignored me for at least a week and trying to get me to send over yoru signed confidentiality agreement lol funny how you try that as your scamming me.

" Getting back to you should not of taken a week I agree but be fair considering the transition I am putting the company through no doubt we will be stronger because of it but come on you still haven’t sent back a confidentiality agreement ive asked for 1000x"

more lies about shipping my items LOL I can keep going if you want.

On Wednesday, February 20, 2013, Brian Boswell <bboswell@overflowworks.com> wrote:
" Dude let’s just work this out and move forward neither one of us have time for this and I would much prefer you working on issues that I need instead of wondering if were shipping. I will write a check that will be predicated on your reversal of the claim to be cashed by a VERY valuable new sewing vendor. As it stands Dave I am not happy about playing these games but will entertain them just this once for you since I believe you had valid reason for concern to make a complaint in the first place. Please get the money back in my account so I can move it to cover the check I will be counting on you to do this"

Last edited by NeCanes : 03-03-2013 at 10:06 AM.
Old 03-03-2013, 08:46 AM #5
wrstkasescenrio

Old 03-03-2013, 09:22 AM #6
NeCanes
TBO

NeCanes plays in the PSP
NeCanes owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
NeCanes is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
oh another good one I found interested I can take a screen shot of it if you want but figured this was good enough lol

Brian Boswell
Feb 21
to me

"Terms only benefit if there followed and my ego aint that big to care otherwise"

overflow
Brian Boswell
Account Mananger
951-777-2484 Direct
www.overflowworks.com
bboswell@overflowworks.com"

MORE LIES ABOUT YOUR SHIPPING MY STUFF!

Brian Boswell
Feb 21
to me

This job is brutal I just got done doing a training are you still around and let’s get this figured out. I think you wronged me you think I wronged you neither one of us is budging and preferably I would like to continue doing business with you. I don’t have a problem shipping I have a problem with your I am not paying you until you ship. You voiced your reasons I agree but only to the extent of you have reason to be a little upset not withhold monies. But it is what it is so take the win I will ship and nyou can release the funds with tracking #.

overflow
Brian Boswell
Account Mananger
951-777-2484 Direct
www.overflowworks.com
bboswell@overflowworks.com"

Last edited by NeCanes : 03-03-2013 at 09:24 AM.
Old 03-03-2013, 09:34 AM #7
jwarrenjg
Jdubz

jwarrenjg owns a Planet Eclipse SLS
jwarrenjg supports Bob Gurnsey
jwarrenjg supports Sherwood Forest
jwarrenjg supports our troops
jwarrenjg has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
jwarrenjg has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
First, maybe he means we are not employed because he's so cheap and cant afford to pay us and he's conten't of all the free work using our time from our family away.

But he did gave me an email aswell john@sandanapaintball.com and jgsuperfan@sandana.com

And let me get this straight. When we met at toms and you gave me the goods that you shortchange me for my $2500 told me your plan of taxing peoples collection and showing me the mesh you stole from morph and Dave offering to give me one was the last meeting we had. As what followed you tried to make double profit of that 10% products you gave me and sold it to a member which i already paid. You ask me to ship it to justin mines didn't you? Your a liar and a thief trying to lie more. I said you are not welcome in the club because we wont support your scam but go ahead let's talk it all out here on all of our bargain that you didn't deliver one by one just you and me.
Old 03-04-2013, 01:56 AM #8
MINES
Late Night.

Annual Supporting Member
MINES plays in the PSP
MINES plays in the APPA D4 division
MINES is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwarrenjg View Post
First, maybe he means we are not employed because he's so cheap and cant afford to pay us and he's conten't of all the free work using our time from our family away.

But he did gave me an email aswell john@sandanapaintball.com and jgsuperfan@sandana.com

And let me get this straight. When we met at toms and you gave me the goods that you shortchange me for my $2500 told me your plan of taxing peoples collection and showing me the mesh you stole from morph and Dave offering to give me one was the last meeting we had. As what followed you tried to make double profit of that 10% products you gave me and sold it to a member which i already paid. You ask me to ship it to justin mines didn't you? Your a liar and a thief trying to lie more. I said you are not welcome in the club because we wont support your scam but go ahead let's talk it all out here on all of our bargain that you didn't deliver one by one just you and me.
John, Brian is a lier and when I ordered a purple ss from them they said I needed to buy one more headband in order for me to get the puple ss so they made me buy a teal flying skulls (which I never received) while this was all going on, they tried to get your purple ss from you to send to me because there all liers and think they can get away with all of this.

Brian Boswell, If you are reading this which I hope you are. I'm going to say it as easy as possible for you to understand. John Warren and David Thibault are people that help this club out, I stand behind them. All of your actions and lies are finally catching up to you and now you are seeing all the people you scammed to all come together. This is what lying does. Enjoy a horrible rep.

- Justin Mines
Old 05-16-2013, 03:31 AM #9
GSuperstar
TomO

GSuperstar owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
GSuperstar owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
OG Treetrunk
Misprint Venomwear Headband

Still going strong.

Originally purchased from 'jwarrenjg', stand up guy and perfect person to deal with as always.

www.planeteclipse.com

Last edited by GSuperstar : 05-16-2013 at 03:39 AM.
Old 05-16-2013, 04:13 AM #10
mister2driver
This is my PUMP BADGE

mister2driver plays in the PSP
mister2driver plays in the APPA D4 division
mister2driver supports Empire
Sir come join us here:

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3975043

Peace-

KAMANDAG Bang Out Games @ WARPED & AMBUSH

Closed Thread