Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-26-2013, 06:44 PM #1
colbysteve26

Tippmann X7 Paintball Marker - Responce Trigger FOR SALE

Hey guys im selling my Tippmann X7 Paintball gun with responce trigger, includes a flatline barrel system , remote and an adjustable stock.

Description: This version of the Tippmann X7 is the response trigger version of the marker. I installed a Flatline Barrel system which GREATLY increases accuracy and range to the paintball gun, the flatline barrel system is retail price is $130.00, i include this items cost within the price. I also installed a 5 different position lock-in adjustable stock. this helps accuracy by being able to quickly shoulder the paintball marker and take aim. the adjustable stock retail price is 40$ which is also included in the price. And finally i include a remote with the paintball marker, this remote has an easy attack the the back of the paintball marker where you screw in the adapter, also it has an easy on off valve system so cutting the air off is done very simple. this is also included within the price. I have only used this paintball marker a few times for scenario game play and it shoots amazingly, its very easy to him opponents at a distance with the flatline barrel system and easily aimed to reassure my accuracy with the adjustable stock, and with the remote the marker weighs so much less so its easy to carry and use. this marker is in great condition, I bought this marker brand new.

i am looking to sell it between $350 to $400 or best offer, and no trades or exchanges. just money
If you are interested please send me a pm or comment on here. i only do deals through paypal. so no other way of payment is accepted. as soon as payment is sent i well ship.

if you are interested send me a pm or reply to this post

Last edited by colbysteve26 : 02-26-2013 at 08:51 PM.
colbysteve26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement