I was wondering who would want to/be able to attend a field clean up day on Saturday, March 9th
By field cleaning day I mean that we should try and do the following;
- Powerwash/sweep/rake/ whatever the field really well
- Powerwash all of the bunkers and do any patching to holes if we can
- We need to patch some netting on Tactical field
- Cut back the weeds on dorito side
- Refill and re-zip tie all of the sandbags that need it
- Obviously, go through and pickup any trash or debris
- We should see if any of the bunkers that are laying out are salvagable and if not then try and move them out of the way more
Please let me know if you think this is a good idea or worth it.
If the date doesn't work for people than what date would work?
Also if you have any more ideas please share.
This season is going to be what we make of it, I think that if we try to improve playing conditions we will be able to get the most out of what the season offers.