Community Focus

Old 02-24-2013, 10:55 PM #1
505balling

505balling plays in the PSP
505balling owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
505balling posts videos on PbNation
505balling supports Empire
geo 2 reg and asa

i have a poison 2 geo 2 and wanted to get a geo 3 reg and asa would that work and where would i get the parts if possible
505balling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-24-2013, 11:42 PM #2
I'm_Addicted
snowman FTW

I'm_Addicted owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
The regulators are the exact same thing. The Asa you can buy at ans
I'm_Addicted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 02:45 AM #3
Leon0628

Leon0628 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Leon0628 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Leon0628 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Leon0628 supports Team VICIOUS
Leon0628 supports Team VICIOUS
The reg is a sl3 I believe violent products makes a all black one and the pops sea u can get anywhere

Check paintballshowcase.com they may have some
Leon0628 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 06:12 AM #4
SpanksIPB

SpanksIPB owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
SpanksIPB owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
You cannot use the angled reg collar on the Geo2 as the "Purge Control Valve" or PCV is located in the macro fitting and is not compatible with the angled collar. If the PVC is not in place and functioning the marker will fire a shot every time its degassed. The Geo2.1 moved the PCV to the front regulator mount allowing the use of the angled collar and the Geo3 has a new solenoid design that does not require a PCV to the best of my knowledge. Eclipse does not sell the angled by itself due to the safety concern. The only differences other than the angled collar on the Geo3 reg than your stock Geo2 reg would be milling and the Geo3 would have the new style adjuster top that I believe can be purchased separately. As for the asa Eclipse only sells the POPS asa in black although some vendors have taken it upon themselves to re-anodize them, Oring Monkey and ANS Gear are the two I know of that have offered colored POPS asa's.
SpanksIPB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 08:40 AM #5
505balling

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpanksIPB View Post
You cannot use the angled reg collar on the Geo2 as the "Purge Control Valve" or PCV is located in the macro fitting and is not compatible with the angled collar. If the PVC is not in place and functioning the marker will fire a shot every time its degassed. The Geo2.1 moved the PCV to the front regulator mount allowing the use of the angled collar and the Geo3 has a new solenoid design that does not require a PCV to the best of my knowledge. Eclipse does not sell the angled by itself due to the safety concern. The only differences other than the angled collar on the Geo3 reg than your stock Geo2 reg would be milling and the Geo3 would have the new style adjuster top that I believe can be purchased separately. As for the asa Eclipse only sells the POPS asa in black although some vendors have taken it upon themselves to re-anodize them, Oring Monkey and ANS Gear are the two I know of that have offered colored POPS asa's.
thank you
Old 02-25-2013, 07:13 PM #6
ammoeller
its morphin time

ammoeller is playing at Living Legends VII
ammoeller owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
ammoeller owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
ammoeller supports Team VICIOUS
I think oring monkey is out of colored pops ASA's unless he is doing another run. I've had three other poison geo2 owners pm me asking where I purchased my poison pops ASA and I always send them his direction. Who knows, if enough people want a run done maybe he will get some done. Be ready to pay for it though, to the tune of $85 I believe.
Old 02-25-2013, 08:21 PM #7
Project Secret II
PR # 1 Seller/Trader

Annual Supporting Member
Project Secret II owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Project Secret II has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by ammoeller View Post
I think oring monkey is out of colored pops ASA's unless he is doing another run. I've had three other poison geo2 owners pm me asking where I purchased my poison pops ASA and I always send them his direction. Who knows, if enough people want a run done maybe he will get some done. Be ready to pay for it though, to the tune of $85 I believe.
Depending on the color he may have some left. I just bought a light poison version.

eBay Feedback
Project Secret II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 11:35 PM #8
505balling

Quote:
Originally Posted by ammoeller View Post
thanks but all they have left is black