Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-24-2013, 05:20 PM #1
Waffleman
SCREWBY

Waffleman is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
2 Ecockers, 2 Different problems

Ok so I have two cockers, one is just an 04 with an eblade and an eye on it, the other is an E-orracle.

The 04 I gas up fine but, cock it, fire it once and thats it, it wont recock at all. Tried putting a different regulator on it but its just not wanting to re-cock. Settings right now are at factory med

The orracle shoots, sort of. I pull the trigger, ball goes in, and then the next shot it fires between 100-120fps. Sometimes its so slow it wont even register on the chrono.

The only thing ive tried other than the reg was to put a brand new battery in both of them but it didnt help.
Any ideas?
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-24-2013, 05:54 PM #2
RuleOfSines

On the 04, can you move the backblock by hand once it is aired up? If you fire it without any air, do you hear the front solenoid activating?
RuleOfSines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 06:18 PM #3
cww516
clever text goes here

cww516 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
The paint could just be rolling down the barrel in the orry, either use a smaller barrel, bigger paint, or aim above level when you're shooting over the chrono to fix that.
cww516 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 06:31 PM #4
Rebel_816
Don't eat that....

sounds like the lpr is just too low on the 04.

orracle does sound like partial rollouts. they'll really make your fps go crazy. if you dont have a smaller barrel a little tape or dab of nail polish on the insde of the barrel will hold the ball in place.