patrickusaf08 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
patrickusaf08 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
patrickusaf08 supports Team VICIOUS
patrickusaf08 supports Pev's Paintball
patrickusaf08 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by millertime_0880 View Post
Yep, definitely watched that video. Thanks for the info

I'm gonna do exactly what you said, probably drop the dwell back down to 7 to keep it safe and adjust the velocity. I'm just waiting for my pressure tester and o-ring kit so I know I have everything adjusted right, and I'm going to replace all the o-rings. Hopefully they will be at my house early next week, and I can update this thread when I get it in
A pressure tester is good but not required. What I did was crono to 295. Installed spring. Then lowered dwell from 11 to 6. If you watch the spring mod vid he doesn't mess with the hpr to re crono. So if you lower your dwell your velocity should go down. Mine stabilized at 6 then I raised it to 7 to make sure I didn't have any issues. And tweaked the crono speed a lil with the hpr for fine tune. Hope this helps that way you can at least shoot your gun this weekend with the spring in.
patrickusaf08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-02-2013, 06:35 PM #23
millertime_0880
S'GO!!

has been a member for 10 years
millertime_0880 supports Team VICIOUS
millertime_0880 plays in the APPA D4 division
millertime_0880 supports DLX Technology
Thanks for the help I don't have practice until Thursday, so I've got time to mess with it. I'm probably going to wait for the pressure tester just to make sure everything is good. I noticed in the video he said he machines those two pieces so the spring doesn't bind, since I got the gun used I'm not sure if they were sent in or not or if a spring was just bought and thrown in there. I'll have to inspect them a little more. Thanks again for the help

| MW Paintball |

WATERMELON LUXE 2.0
millertime_0880 is offline   Reply With Quote