ReplyNews Ups

Old 02-25-2013, 09:32 PM #106
2pipes
Legend in my own MIND

2pipes owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
2pipes supports Team VICIOUS
2pipes has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
2pipes supports DLX Technology
Never order anything from them! I was warned early on that they were slow and full of stories about why they were slow.

Ronnie Dixon fan club #30
2pipes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-25-2013, 10:01 PM #107
NeCanes
TBO

NeCanes plays in the PSP
NeCanes owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
NeCanes is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nationfreak View Post
They still owe me a Purple SS and a Black mesh sandana.
I would say to post it on thier facebook but if you say anything negative they remove your post and block you from posting on their wall. I guess they werent to happy with me posting my story and screen shots about how they lies to paypal to scam me
NeCanes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 10:05 PM #108
yuik
Mr Diet Coke on the Rocks

Annual Supporting Member
yuik is playing at Living Legends V
yuik is playing at Living Legends VI
yuik is an NCPA player
yuik plays in the APPA D4 division
yuik is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
yuik is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeCanes View Post

I would say to post it on thier facebook but if you say anything negative they remove your post and block you from posting on their wall. I guess they werent to happy with me posting my story and screen shots about how they lies to paypal to scam me
Wouldn't you do the same ?

Huge gearbag sale. Everything you can imagine including bob saget!

RED JMJ Smooth Mill viking RobTown Valve Ultralight Frame!
yuik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 10:11 PM #109
NeCanes
TBO

NeCanes plays in the PSP
NeCanes owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
NeCanes is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
I wouldnt lie and try to **** over so many customers
NeCanes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 10:39 PM #110
Shootingropes
PewPew, Pew, 'Murica

Annual Supporting Member
Shootingropes plays in the PSP
Shootingropes is an NCPA player
Shootingropes supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by yuik View Post
Wouldn't you do the same ?
Good thing you couldn't block those users who gave you 6 negative feedback.

For Sale: Project Geo
Shootingropes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 10:50 PM #111
aresfiend
Snake player McFatass

aresfiend plays in the APPA D4 division
aresfiend has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
aresfiend has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
aresfiend has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
aresfiend supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shootingropes View Post
Shots fired!

EΔRL
aresfiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 10:56 PM #112
efstyle
SAVAGE

efstyle owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shootingropes

We have a winnar.
Old 02-25-2013, 10:59 PM #113
DefTone
finger lickin good

Annual Supporting Member
DefTone is a Supporting Member
DefTone is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
DefTone supports Team VICIOUS
The screwed up part about Sandana and their product line is this, and I've wondered this for probably more years than half the guys on here have been playing...
Sandana has ALWAYS been popular, why hasn't a big company with enough man power and money bought the rights to their stuff and made money on it???
Now I know the answer everyone will give "If a corporate giant like KEE/EMPIRE bought it then it wouldn't be the same and I don't want to give my money to the man!!!"
That's bullish-- and we all know it, if KEE or DYE bought sandana we'd all still be wearing the stuff as long as they left the Sandana logo on it and didn't plaster their logo on it. If I was one of those big companies I'd go in and take it over, get the production rolling and keep the stuff on the market...

You wanna make $14 the hard way?
DefTone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 11:10 PM #114
skbg21
classic

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by DefTone View Post
The screwed up part about Sandana and their product line is this, and I've wondered this for probably more years than half the guys on here have been playing...
Sandana has ALWAYS been popular, why hasn't a big company with enough man power and money bought the rights to their stuff and made money on it???
Now I know the answer everyone will give "If a corporate giant like KEE/EMPIRE bought it then it wouldn't be the same and I don't want to give my money to the man!!!"
That's bullish-- and we all know it, if KEE or DYE bought sandana we'd all still be wearing the stuff as long as they left the Sandana logo on it and didn't plaster their logo on it. If I was one of those big companies I'd go in and take it over, get the production rolling and keep the stuff on the market...
Because Dye / KEE and all the other big players can do it and have done it without Sandana. What has Sandana brought to the Market that any other company hasnt?, quality? price points? marketing? CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

Last edited by skbg21 : 02-25-2013 at 11:13 PM.
skbg21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 11:15 PM #115
ssnickers
Sandana Owners Club

ssnickers plays in the PSP
Only thing Sandana has over dye and such is there patterns. Thats whats made them so huge is the patterns they have offered
Old 02-25-2013, 11:23 PM #116
skbg21
classic

Annual Supporting Member
[quote=ssnickers;78187545]Only thing Sandana has over dye and such is there patterns. Thats whats made them so huge is the patterns they have offered[/QUOT

As someone who has loved some of Sandana products, these last few years there customer service and new line of products have really taken a dive in my opinion.
skbg21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 11:27 PM #117
ssnickers
Sandana Owners Club

Some of them were really bad, but some were nice. Think they wanted to just try something new and they did haha. Oh and id say there biggest impact was that everyone now calls a headwrap a sandana...
Old 02-25-2013, 11:38 PM #118
yuik

Annual Supporting Member
yuik is an NCPA player
yuik is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shootingropes View Post

Who cares and for 4 of them I gave them
The negative feedback first . Naturally I would get it back but I'm not afraid of retaliatory feedback . A **** transaction deserves **** feedback . Have the balls to stand up for things you believe in without being afraid to "ruin your feedback"

72 people successfully dealt with me . So obviously the freedom of speech of the other 6 hasn't affected my ability to sell and trade items . Why because I am a straight shooter with upper management written all over me .

How many sales websites show the negatives of their product they distribute ? Why would they leave the negative aspects of their sandanas on their website submitted by random People ? Hell if your a competitor who doesn't have an open Facebook page why not just log onto their Facebook and troll their product ?

You know Ford Colgate Mercedes Goldman Saches SAP Intel Microsoft and Nike will all delete negative posts from
Their Facebook pages . Why do you think that is ?

Old 02-25-2013, 11:49 PM #119
ssnickers
Sandana Owners Club

Quote:
Why would they leave the negative aspects of their sandanas on their website submitted by random People ?
Ok stop. OP is not a random person with Sandana, a lot of people with major complaints have a foot in the door and are more of investors with the company not "random people."
Old 02-26-2013, 12:09 AM #120
DefTone
finger lickin good

Annual Supporting Member
DefTone is a Supporting Member
DefTone is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
DefTone supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by skbg21 View Post
Because Dye / KEE and all the other big players can do it and have done it without Sandana. What has Sandana brought to the Market that any other company hasnt?, quality? price points? marketing? CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!
KEE & DYE sell a hell of a lot more than just headwraps & headbands...That's not their main market, we all know that.
Now what does Sandana have that KEE, DYE and everyone else doesn't have??? Easy answer, they have Sandana's patterns and no one else does and that's what everyone wants. But at the same time if a company as big as they are with the money to expand on something like Sandana and the production means to get product out to the public is leaving some money on the table by not owning the thing that people want and will buy.
Look at the amount of money these idiots pay for old sandana stuff...No one will ever convince me a headwrap is worth hundreds of dollars, I've owned the old stuff and the new stuff, there's not THAT much difference in them...For sure not $29.95 vs $500 worth of build quality...Yeah I had the real OG wraps & bands and I don't anymore...Why, cause someone was dumb enough to give me like $600 for them so I gladly took their money and now I use the new cheap stuff and it does the exact same thing, it goes on my head...That should tell anyone there's money to be made with Sandana products if a real business would purchase the rights to the stuff and actually get it out the door.

You wanna make $14 the hard way?
DefTone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 12:20 AM #121
yuik

Annual Supporting Member
yuik is an NCPA player
yuik is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssnickers View Post
Ok stop. OP is not a random person with Sandana, a lot of people with major complaints have a foot in the door and are more of investors with the company not "random people."
alot of people have complaints about VW.

yet they also have alot of fans too.

Rather than focusing on only the noisiest complaints (the squeakiest wheel gets the oil?), analyze all of it and then make a conclusion is what i am saying.

hell if this guy or company were made up of such crooks why even post this on their site and address their miss happenings. Why not just close the doors and take down their email address and phone numbers? just walk away from the problem and not bother trying to fix it? that would be the worse move imop.

Old 02-26-2013, 02:29 AM #122
gunslinger84

gunslinger84 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
gunslinger84 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
gunslinger84 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
gunslinger84 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by slightly_XSV View Post
Here comes the time of the $1200 LNIB Sandana from 1992.
Hmmmmm. I own xbone headband and headwrap . . .

Old 02-26-2013, 05:22 AM #123
Shootingropes
PewPew, Pew, 'Murica

Annual Supporting Member
Shootingropes plays in the PSP
Shootingropes is an NCPA player
Shootingropes supports Empire
Quote:
Who cares and for 4 of them I gave them
The negative feedback first . Naturally I would get it back but I'm not afraid of retaliatory feedback . A **** transaction deserves **** feedback . Have the balls to stand up for things you believe in without being afraid to "ruin your feedback"

72 people successfully dealt with me . So obviously the freedom of speech of the other 6 hasn't affected my ability to sell and trade items . Why because I am a straight shooter with upper management written all over me .

How many sales websites show the negatives of their product they distribute ? Why would they leave the negative aspects of their sandanas on their website submitted by random People ? Hell if your a competitor who doesn't have an open Facebook page why not just log onto their Facebook and troll their product ?

You know Ford Colgate Mercedes Goldman Saches SAP Intel Microsoft and Nike will all delete negative posts from
Their Facebook pages . Why do you think that is ?
See the thing is, I don't care. You have 6 neg, cannot trust. Retaliatory feedback is not valid and arguable on PBN, so why didn't you argue it?

Either way, doesn't have to do with the thread.

For Sale: Project Geo
Shootingropes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 06:54 AM #124
lopez17
Valar Morghulis

Annual Supporting Member
lopez17 is a Moderator
lopez17 is a Supporting Member
lopez17 is playing at Living Legends VII
lopez17 supports Pev's Paintball
lopez17 is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
lopez17 is Immortal
So, does this make my Sandana's more or less AGG?

lopez17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 07:49 AM #125
poomanchew
coming in hot

poomanchew owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
poomanchew posts videos on PbNation
They got lazy on their business money rolling in means product has to roll out if you are taking money but not shipping then you are doing it wrong if they are having trouble producing product they should only limit runs or perhaps if they wanted to create more of a buy it because its rare thing (like they have on the second hand market) then they could just release stuff every now and then. Like next Tuesday we will have 500 snake stripe headbands when they are gone they are gone for a while then you cycle through make them hard to obtain people go crazy for that stuff.
AC:417
G.I. Kick'n Planet Eclipse Yip!
AC:402.com
poomanchew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 07:54 AM #126
plastic

"Sid V dana"

hahaha
plastic is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyNews Ups

Paintball News Rules
  1. No Upping threads. If you have something to say, please do, but don't post in the thread just to take it to the top of the forum.
  2. Do not post "1st post", "1st", "First post" or anything similar (or with any other number) at any point in a thread, even if you post a comment too. It is really annoying and it will result in a ban.
  3. If you don't like something, say why instead of just calling it ugly, lame, gay or any other name. If it is old, simply post a link or report the post with a link to the older News thread.
  4. Please don't post links for places to buy items. That encourages stores, sponsored players and other people to do it and spam the site.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins forum.