GetBunkerD
LurkerPB.com

Annual Supporting Member
GetBunkerD is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
GetBunkerD posts videos on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by MorpheusX View Post
As deeply poetic as that response is the majority of people do not care in the slightest.

As you have mentioned you are in PA and Danny is in the Midwest, therefore neither of you can attest to the validity of the claims the owner is putting forth. He has a history of shady business practices and lacks all ethics and responsibility when it comes to the business he does conduct. So I thinks you may be subject to his own manipulation. As corporate sales reps or whatever title has been given to you guys, you guys have to realize you are involved with the company but you are not privy to the inner workings of it as you are only in on what the owner allows you to be in on. Now I do OT say this to offend anyone but merely to save the credibility of the two of you guys involved as you guys seem like decent guys and it would be a shame to see other names dragged through the mud on this one.

The fact of the matter is simple, the buyer cares about only one thing, the product. The buyer is not a sympathetic, understanding and compassionate creature, it is a one dimensional being. The buyer does not care about what happened or whatever sob story put forth, they want their product and if they paid for it the vast majority of business would agree that the buyer is in the right. If I ordered a luxe right now and paid for it and was told that I would have it by Monday would I care if dlx called me tomorrow and said, "hey the metal we use for the bodies is tied up in production and the seals we use for the bolt are back ordered and the board is still in production overseas, that's cool right, we will make good for it eventually" I would tell them it was completely unacceptable and I would like my money back. The bottom line is the buyer does not care, they want their product. Simple.

Players and customers do not care that they made the brand iconic or not because let's face it, that is a regurgitation of almost every business model out there. In this particular case it is a scape goat to try and woo those aggravated with the nonsense going on. Mercedes Benz, Cadillac, BMW all mad iconic by the masses, just like Nike and other sporting companies. The customer makes any brand recognizable, now it's a shame that this company is using this to try and cover up the fact they are blatantly exploiting the customer base that has "made" them. If we are who sandana is, let it be a publicly traded company and watch how fast this CEO is replaced and it be restructured.
This. Put into words better than I ever could.

Gabe - Director of Marketing & Promotions @ Lurker Paintball
www.LurkerPaintball.com
www.PBMechanix.com
GetBunkerD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-02-2013, 05:21 AM #212
NeCanes
TBO

NeCanes plays in the PSP
NeCanes owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
NeCanes is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
Omally if he screwed jg who worked for him. And screwed me who worked for him...you and danny are next in line. You dont think i stuck around for longer then i wanted to. just to try to help people and get them their money back? I had to give justin mines a credit out of my own pocket because brian wasnt going to pay him at all. He said he had more important stuff to deal with and if justin wants his money back he can get in line with the rest of them " ". I stuck around way to long to try and help people that brian had screwed because i felt bad for them and they were my friends. I even shipped my own personal products from my store to his customers because he didnt have the items in stock that he sold. I dealt with him stealing material from the orders i sent in to be custom made. They would quote me 12 pieces and my order would show up with 10 and they blamed the sewers. Said oh they must of messed up Or taking my material and selling them to his customers and then lien to me about how much he sold the stuff he made from my stuff for. Omally you even know this. He sold you a trunk fom my mesh for $200 and told me he sold it for $100 and said hed give me $50.. Oh how nice of him. He took my mesh then sells it for $100 but is willing to give me $50...Mind you I never saw the $50. And when Omally complained to him becuase it was short and wasnt what he was told it was Brian told him he would take care of him and would order more mesh from his mesh guy. Brian didnt have a mesh guy. He was stealing the material I sent in for the prolines I was having made. LOL Omally bro time to wake up..... I can keep going with the scams hes pulled one. The more i sit down amd think about our dealings the more i remember.

That being said right now your not standing behind the company your standing behind brian boswell. Who has scammed people time and time again. I only warn you too because id rather not see you guys walk away before its to late like me and jg.. we lost good amounts of money and id rather not see someone else have to go through it.

Last edited by NeCanes : 03-02-2013 at 09:30 AM.
NeCanes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 09:07 AM #213
phillysteve
Theft Patrol

Annual Supporting Member
phillysteve is a Moderator
phillysteve is Legendary
I have zero respect for a company that attempts to hide it's shady business practices with lies and censorship. ANSgear bans anybody that says anything negative on their facebook page and so does Sandana; neither company will see a dollar from me again. If you're going to open a FB page about a product, you better be willing to deal with the negativity your company causes itself.
GLOCK 19

October 26, 2014 - Splat-O-Ween Event. Hatfield, PA. Sign up now!
phillysteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 09:44 AM #214
childplease187
call me the little panda

childplease187 supports Team VICIOUS
Glad I got my Proline 12 years ago. yayayay

LUXE MOB
BAKER WILDCATS
childplease187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 11:19 AM #215
MarkeyMark
*#732*#

Annual Supporting Member
MarkeyMark is a Supporting Member
MarkeyMark has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
MarkeyMark has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
MarkeyMark supports DLX Technology

**VAPOR VENDETTA**
:DODGY: ARMY SUPPORT
HOSTILE TAKEOVER/TOP GUN TEMPO
MURDER INC. PAINTBALL NJ *RIP*
OLD FeedBack (+13/-0):http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...hreadid=464631
MarkeyMark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 12:55 PM #216
corporationpaintball
too legit to quit

Annual Supporting Member
corporationpaintball is a Moderator
corporationpaintball is BST Legit
corporationpaintball donated to help Peyton Trent
corporationpaintball supports our troops
corporationpaintball is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
corporationpaintball is Boss
Definitely having the students in the PR class I TA do a case study on all this...

Old Feedback (+20/-0) | New Feedback (+37/-0)
Annual Supporting Member Council Elite
corporationpaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 05:33 PM #217
dr.wingnutz
MW MW MW MW MW MW MW MW

Nice post, Bill, thanks for the kindness. You are right in the fact Brian could be feeding us bs as well, what is not realized I don't believe is that neither Bill or myself have sold product lately. We can either walk away or at least try to help the consumers. Trust me when I say what we are told is always taken with a grain of salt and a spoonful of hope. Not too long ago I sold a soldier package, I was told it would ship next day. This customer has been talked to and things are seemingly well there, however, it did not leave the next day. I decided then I was not making any more sales. Previous to that sale I had not sold for months due to back orders. So 1 sale in about 5 months. We put the laser engraving into effect to help raise money to put towards production. Unfortunately not all too many were sold.

Sooooo......I'm pretty burned out of all this Sandana stress and I'm sure Bill is to. So thanks to the guys not bashing us, I'm glad people are able to see where the fault is. I have to admit I took it pretty personal (butt hurt :'( ) to see my name in the news section being dragged into this mess.

And just so the record shows.....Bill is the man, give him a break cause he has been busting *** for you guys and there is really no reason for him to. All heart.
Old 03-02-2013, 06:02 PM #218
omally jones

omally jones is BST Legit
omally jones is Legendary
Thanks Bro taco.i. The end this isn't about money for me, it's about furthering the sport and helping the players. Which thus far has fallen considerably short, but I'm trying my personal hardest to change that.
omally jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 06:54 PM #219
maruska
Mah-roo-ska

maruska plays in the PSP
maruska plays in the APPA D4 division
If Brian sent me an email with a price I would strongly consider buying the company in whole like I stated in an earlier post. I would move the operation to where I currently live but would return the Sandana name to where it should be in the players/customer's eyes.

† Can anything ever separate us from Christ’s love? Does it mean he no longer loves us if we have trouble or calamity, or are persecuted, or hungry, or destitute, or in danger, or threatened with death? No, despite all these things, overwhelming victory is ours through Christ, who loves us. †
maruska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 07:20 PM #220
dr.wingnutz
MW MW MW MW MW MW MW MW

I don't believe he is trying to sell
Old 03-02-2013, 07:26 PM #221
incognito-z
Buying All Invert Mini's

incognito-z is playing at Living Legends VII
incognito-z owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
incognito-z is for the Gunfight
incognito-z posts videos on PbNation
incognito-z supports Pev's Paintball
incognito-z is Legendary
incognito-z supports DLX Technology
We'll miss you Sandana, come back soon

If you're having trouble with your Mini/Axe, PM me! I'm more than happy to help out.
Proud Beta-Tester and Authorized Retailer for Nummech - Proudly Sponsored by Guerilla Air - Hustle PB
incognito-z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 09:57 PM #222
MorpheusX
The Tfare

MorpheusX is a founding member
I don't think any of the negativity was directed towards Danny or Bill at all, I do believe the majority is focused on the situation. I have spoken with Bill in person and he seems like a good wholesome person. I do like the products the company has put out but the companies arrogance and ego has been put before any sort of progress. Times change and so do the consumers and the market. With the increasing influence of technology the electronic market place makes competition tighter and thus puts a great deal of onus on customer service and support, which as we can see in this particular case is definitely affecting the company.

Windsor Lockdown - CXBL
Syracuse Rhythm - PSP

MorpheusX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 10:56 PM #223
dr.wingnutz
MW MW MW MW MW MW MW MW

Easy to say when you are not Bill or Danny....

Just cause you haven't seen it on here doesn't mean it hasn't been there. Either way glad its not out way.
Old 03-02-2013, 11:01 PM #224
FoidPoosening
www.ArmoryPaintball.com

Annual Supporting Member
FoidPoosening donated to help Peyton Trent
FoidPoosening is playing at Living Legends VI
FoidPoosening supports Bob Gurnsey
FoidPoosening supports our troops
FoidPoosening has achieved Level 6 in PbNation Pursuit
FoidPoosening is Legendary
FoidPoosening is Boss
Quote:
Originally Posted by corporationpaintball View Post
Definitely having the students in the PR class I TA do a case study on all this...
Paintball case study at a university? That might be new section worthy depending on the extent of it.

Perhaps this is the only totally positive post in the thread?

Despite six classes and two jobs, I keep ArmoryPaintball.com going because I love paintball! A sincere thank you to all of my customers all over the world for the continued business. :)
FoidPoosening is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 10:08 AM #225
NeCanes
TBO

NeCanes plays in the PSP
NeCanes owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
NeCanes is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
More lies coming from your CEO Sid V dana aka brian boswell. I can take the time to provide screen shots of all the emails that I quoted if need be as well lol This def sounds like someone that is ready to admit their wrong doings and move forward and relaunch their company how it should be done doesnt it??

Im starting to think brian may be a Pathological liar and my need to seek help

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3942967

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandana View Post
Hello all,

Do not listen to false accusations being made by Dave or John regarding their relationship with Sandana. They have not ever been employed by Sandana. We do not owe either one money and the facts are John is extorting Sandana with the stolen property he possess that he obtained in a meeting where its is presumed he had malicious intent pre-meditated. Dave has an outstanding invoice he would not pay so we didnt ship goods which is the entire basis of his actiions. Both owe us, if you would like to know more please call, anyone from the owners club with a vip # will be responded to by me immediatly and i will answer your questions. Soon enough you will have court minutes to review and be assured what parties at fault until then you have my number and please wait till after business hours so I may focus on the task at hand . John said Sandana is not welcome in the club that alone should raise suspicion, I cant believe whats being posted in here all on rumors from 2 guys fueling the fire they started. Its uderstood shipments have taken awhile that why we are correcting it I am referencing all that was said with no holds barred to get your very own Sandana owner club post to read as they do. You have my contact info
invest in spell check.

Haha. Good joke show me this invoice you speak of. Ive already proved your a scammer and gave proof with screen shots. Im not the only one posting here that you've scammed..... Move along. Ill back JG up and say your not welcome here in the club too. Its not because we have nothing to hide its because we dont want someone thats been trying to screw us in our club. I believe most members feel the same way as us.... Look at my rep compared to yours. Who's the liar? Thanks for trying out...... You can talk all the talk you want and bs and lie and think you can talk your way out of ****. Like I said Ive proved it with screen shots and most in the club have dealt with you scamming them first hand and know what your all about.

But lets get this straight...i have an outstanding invoice???? that why you lied to me about having product. Had me pay up front. Lied about shipping the items... Sent all my calls to voice mail, Ignored emails for over a week. Then when I opened up a claim to tie up the money your phones magically worked again.. You gave me a sob story about my claim tying up your payroll. Lied three more times about you shipping my items..... Admitted to paypal that you never shipped and wanted to work it out with me.....TWICE!!!. Then Gave them a tracking number from a past transaction from 12/2012......do you understand how dumb you sound. Ill be at my mail box waiting for my court papers.......your a ****ing joke and in case you forgot the paypal transaction. Have you ever thought about writing fairy tales? your pretty good at making up stories.

also pretty sad you have so many problems with your paypal account you need to use another persons account.

as for not working for your company. Do you give out sandana.com emails to everyone? But your right I wasnt on any payroll. And I refused all the positions you offered me.
Cut and pasted this right out of an email sent to dave@sandanapaintball.com the I had to fwd to my personal account before you deleted the account after you tried to scam me.

"On Tuesday, February 19, 2013, Brian Boswell <bboswell@overflowworks.com> wrote:
Dave your miss reading my e-mails I have asked you to take more of a role in the company just 5 days ago this order hasn’t changed my mind"

from the same email admitting you ignored me for at least a week and trying to get me to send over your signed confidentiality agreement lol funny how you try that as your scamming me.

" Getting back to you should not of taken a week I agree but be fair considering the transition I am putting the company through no doubt we will be stronger because of it but come on you still haven’t sent back a confidentiality agreement ive asked for 1000x"

more lies about shipping my items LOL I can keep going if you want.

On Wednesday, February 20, 2013, Brian Boswell <bboswell@overflowworks.com> wrote:
" Dude let’s just work this out and move forward neither one of us have time for this and I would much prefer you working on issues that I need instead of wondering if were shipping. I will write a check that will be predicated on your reversal of the claim to be cashed by a VERY valuable new sewing vendor. As it stands Dave I am not happy about playing these games but will entertain them just this once for you since I believe you had valid reason for concern to make a complaint in the first place. Please get the money back in my account so I can move it to cover the check I will be counting on you to do this

overflow
Brian Boswell
Account Mananger
951-777-2484 Direct
www.overflowworks.com
bboswell@overflowworks.com"

MORE LIES ABOUT YOUR SHIPPING MY STUFF!

Brian Boswell
Feb 21
to me

This job is brutal I just got done doing a training are you still around and let’s get this figured out. I think you wronged me you think I wronged you neither one of us is budging and preferably I would like to continue doing business with you. I don’t have a problem shipping I have a problem with your I am not paying you until you ship. You voiced your reasons I agree but only to the extent of you have reason to be a little upset not withhold monies. But it is what it is so take the win I will ship and nyou can release the funds with tracking #.

overflow
Brian Boswell
Account Mananger
951-777-2484 Direct
www.overflowworks.com
bboswell@overflowworks.com"

Last edited by NeCanes : 03-03-2013 at 10:11 AM.
NeCanes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 03:47 PM #226
corporationpaintball
too legit to quit

Annual Supporting Member
corporationpaintball is a Moderator
corporationpaintball is BST Legit
corporationpaintball donated to help Peyton Trent
corporationpaintball supports our troops
corporationpaintball is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
corporationpaintball is Boss
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoidPoosening View Post
Paintball case study at a university? That might be new section worthy depending on the extent of it.

Perhaps this is the only totally positive post in the thread?
It would be about Sandana's public relations response to the crisis they are having. I'm not involved so it's not my place to say anything, but I think it would be interesting.

Midterms are coming up so we shall see if I can get the professor to add it to the group project list.

Old Feedback (+20/-0) | New Feedback (+37/-0)
Annual Supporting Member Council Elite
corporationpaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 04:24 PM #227
omally jones

omally jones is BST Legit
omally jones is Legendary
I'd be interested to hear how it goes.
omally jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 06:36 PM #228
YeloSno
Breadloser

Annual Supporting Member
YeloSno supports Team VICIOUS
YeloSno is for the Gunfight
YeloSno is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
YeloSno is Legendary
YeloSno supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by omally jones View Post
I'd be interested to hear how it goes.

Thinking of Buying Something, But Don't Know What?
Have A Look Inside for Some Help.

My Current Top TradeBait
BKAYBKEJHFJK FIRE SALE!

It's a ****ing graphite IZE Flex for sale! WOW.

ALT Bazaar
A new top secret project that isn't so secret. Brought to you by the creator of the Ultimate Purchasing Hierarchy and TBQF Technologies.

"Originally posted by Insane_Vendetta: "We used to be schizophrentic, but now we agree.""
"Originally posted by Somnambulistz: i'm not wearing any underwear! :D"
YeloSno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 07:05 PM #229
SNAKESNIPER (Banned)

popcorn.gif
SNAKESNIPER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 07:20 PM #230
papaintballer15
Ya, thats me at your base

Annual Supporting Member
papaintballer15 is playing at Living Legends V
papaintballer15 is playing at Living Legends VII
papaintballer15 supports Bob Gurnsey
papaintballer15 posts videos on PbNation
papaintballer15 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
papaintballer15 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
court papers... OOOOOOOOOOO I want some of those too brian. Send one my way so I can get my 320 dollars back, plus much more. kthx
Old 03-03-2013, 11:10 PM #231
bigdaddyreg
Im doing 10 in the nation

bigdaddyreg is a Supporting Member
bigdaddyreg supports Cereal Killerz 2
bigdaddyreg donated to help Peyton Trent
bigdaddyreg owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
bigdaddyreg supports our troops
bigdaddyreg is attending Decay of Nations VI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonio2485 View Post
Another company done becuz of the economy..thanks Obama!!
Just stop When you grow up you will learn that all failures cant be blamed on the President. Sorry your lemonade stand went out of business but look at the company's faults before blaming your President.

I have expired infractions that are older than most members of PBNation
bigdaddyreg is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyNews Ups

Paintball News Rules
  1. No Upping threads. If you have something to say, please do, but don't post in the thread just to take it to the top of the forum.
  2. Do not post "1st post", "1st", "First post" or anything similar (or with any other number) at any point in a thread, even if you post a comment too. It is really annoying and it will result in a ban.
  3. If you don't like something, say why instead of just calling it ugly, lame, gay or any other name. If it is old, simply post a link or report the post with a link to the older News thread.
  4. Please don't post links for places to buy items. That encourages stores, sponsored players and other people to do it and spam the site.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins forum.