PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-26-2013, 06:20 PM #22
z_meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanDragan View Post
Just to let everyone know I emailed Frank yesterday and he got back to me that night. He's working on getting me a refund now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhogue023 View Post
Def. Not paying more $$ to fix my 1200 dollar gun after one use it wpuldnt be a problem if mine came with the spare orings that it should have
I was just wondering to both of you...Did you guys order from Frank or someone else. Just wondering if there is a link between the issues
z_meister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-26-2013, 10:19 PM #23
Reaper (ACI)
We're Weird

Reaper (ACI) works for a Paintball manufacturer
Reaper (ACI) donated to help Peyton Trent
Reaper (ACI) is for the Gunfight
I can help you out with some o-rings, but since I'm not Vanguard, I can't just give them to you. Not sure why you didn't get them from Vanguard with your gun. Not sure why you didn't get a case either. Has Frank given you any information in regards to these issues?
www.deadboxsports.com

I have LEGO Paintballer Mini Figs
Reaper (ACI) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 06:36 PM #24
jhogue023

jhogue023 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
jhogue023 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
jhogue023 supports DLX Technology
we got the guns from the same person thats the real issue but ever since then i cannot get in touch with frank regarding orings, case or spare parts
jhogue023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 08:09 PM #25
impulse1160

2013 vanguard demon

I am also part of the team that got this gun thru (Paul McIntyre) I have tried to contact him with no luck. I would just like to get this gun to be able to shoot more than 1 pod of paint thru it without having major air leaks. I have replaced every oring on this bolt many times works good for 1 hopper and 1 pod after that it leaks, Did I mention I had to purchase all these orings because I did not receive any or a case, or a manual oh well I here we were supossed to get them but when it only took 3 months for the gun. who needs spare parts or a case if you dont need to take it to the field because it doesn't work anyways. Hello J.H. NOB
impulse1160 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 08:23 PM #26
Reaper (ACI)
We're Weird

Who is Paul McIntyre? And if he sold them to you, why hasn't he offered to fix them. They're still covered by warranty.

Anyway, if you guys need your guns fixed, for real, I'll be glad to help. Can't get you a case or spares (at least without $) but I can help you fix your guns. How many broken ones do you have? Is it possible to get all the broken ones together and do a Skype with your team tech?
www.deadboxsports.com

Last edited by Reaper (ACI) : 02-27-2013 at 08:27 PM.
Old 02-27-2013, 09:11 PM #27
impulse1160

2013 vanguard demon

Reaper thanks for the quick response I believe this to be the screen name for Paul (pmac2002). I just got in touch with one of the team members that is close to my area and he told me that he and you have been working together on this problem thru pms he just left my house about an 1 1/2 hours ago we just went thru his marker replaced all bolt orings still leaks. I will be going out of town till Saturday afternoon he will be contacting other team members to find out all the problems. from what I am hearing is many air leaks from minor to just flat out blow by. from my understanding 90% of the guns purchased by team members have had issues and this really S--K'S yea we all have other markers but a reliable b/u or if it shoots the way its supposed to a new primary would be nice, look forward to working these issues out with you. if worse comes to worse we can send you a couple at a time rather than getting them fix thru our local demon dealer put i wont mention his name again. Thanks again.
Old 02-28-2013, 05:59 AM #28
pmac2002

Annual Supporting Member
To all of the guys from lockport. If you have an issue with your gun it is easy.....call me you all have my cell. Only 1 of the guys has called me his gun was fixed.

I can show you the last text from josh saying ill get the markers and swing by sunday....I told him great lmk he never followed up. I have not been contacted otherwise.

Btw my cell 7165974536 just incase you dont have it.
Old 02-28-2013, 11:19 AM #29
jhogue023

jhogue023 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
jhogue023 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
jhogue023 supports DLX Technology
Ive never had your cell number ever. And all I really want is a new gun and my case n spare parts I mean I had to custom order all the orings I needed it was quite a pain in the a** to order and also I would like some sort of response to when I will be getting my new gun all of these questions have gone unanswered by frank
jhogue023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 12:10 PM #30
impulse1160

Hello Paul we never had your cell # until now when would you be able to get these guns fixed and fixed permanently I bought this gun to be a reliable b/u and the only thing it does reliably is leak, other than that it doesn't shoot that bad but reliable its not. Any idea when the cases, manuals, and the .685 barrel because we were supposed to get 2 barrels and we did they were all .689 on my bore gage, spare parts will be available, the way this gun is and without the other stuff I cant give it away.
Old 02-28-2013, 01:30 PM #31
Reaper (ACI)
We're Weird

If you guys get I worked out, great. If not, I'm here all the time.
www.deadboxsports.com

Old 03-05-2013, 05:07 PM #32
BryanDragan

Annual Supporting Member
Just an update I haven't heard anything back from the 2 emails I received a week ago.
BryanDragan is offline   Reply With Quote