Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-24-2013, 12:57 AM #1
JUGGERNAUT69

JUGGERNAUT69 is for the Gunfight
JUGGERNAUT69 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
JUGGERNAUT69 supports DLX Technology
Will the TechT Threshold Bolt fit the the Revi???

I'm on a verge of acquiring a Revi and I want find out if the Threshold TechT Bolt will fit in it, so I don't have to buy a another TechT bolt for it. Also where can I find the back cap gauge for a Revi? I cant find it in DP website.

Past Gun: Tippmann(98,Project Salvo, A5, Phenom) Dangerous Power(FX, G5, Rev-i, G3 iQ, Threshold, G4) Spyder Fenix, Smart Parts SP1 & Shocker NXT Octane, Vanguard Creed & Demon"RIPPER" GOG Excty, Phantom Pump, DLX Luxe 2.0
JUGGERNAUT69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-24-2013, 01:18 AM #2
CA_Tectonics

Yes and no. The only difference between the Rev-i and Threshy TechT engines are the bolt stops. If you are getting a Rev-i engine, you'll need a Threshy bolt stop to be able to use the same engine in both markers.

As for the gauged back caps......they no longer make those. The only place you'll likely find one is in the b/s/t.
7th Element board, TechT bolt engine, magnet trigger kit, REV-I PMD, Sly Dual Carbon barrel kit, Prophecy V2, Crossfire SS 68/4500
Black and Silver Dangerous Power F8
APE Rampage board, VS bolt, magnet trigger kit, F8 gauge, REDZ barrel kit, Halo B w/ Exalt feedgate, PMI 68/4500
Polished Aluminum and Red Dangerous Power F8
Virtue board, VS bolt, magnet trigger kit, Halo B w/ Exalt feedgate, PMI 68/4500
CA_Tectonics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 01:27 AM #3
CA_Tectonics

Just to add - I think it is possible to use the Rev-i bolt stop with the Threshy......but not the other way around.
7th Element board, TechT bolt engine, magnet trigger kit, REV-I PMD, Sly Dual Carbon barrel kit, Prophecy V2, Crossfire SS 68/4500
APE Rampage board, VS bolt, magnet trigger kit, F8 gauge, REDZ barrel kit, Halo B w/ Exalt feedgate, PMI 68/4500
Virtue board, VS bolt, magnet trigger kit, Halo B w/ Exalt feedgate, PMI 68/4500
Old 02-24-2013, 01:29 AM #4
JUGGERNAUT69

JUGGERNAUT69 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
JUGGERNAUT69 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by CA_Tectonics View Post
Yes and no. The only difference between the Rev-i and Threshy TechT engines are the bolt stops. If you are getting a Rev-i engine, you'll need a Threshy bolt stop to be able to use the same engine in both markers.

As for the gauged back caps......they no longer make those. The only place you'll likely find one is in the b/s/t.
Ok thanks

Past Gun: Tippmann(98,Project Salvo, A5, Phenom) Dangerous Power(FX, G5, Rev-i, G3 iQ, Threshold, G4) Spyder Fenix, Smart Parts SP1 & Shocker NXT Octane, Vanguard Creed & Demon"RIPPER" GOG Excty, Phantom Pump, DLX Luxe 2.0
JUGGERNAUT69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 01:30 AM #5
rottensquad07
Peter Griffin = HERO

has been a member for 10 years
Listen to that man....he knows his stuff

-violet/silver Dangerous Power G3SE-

-purple/black Dangerous Power Fusion LE-

-red/black Dangerous Power Threshold-
rottensquad07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 01:53 AM #6
CA_Tectonics