PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-23-2015, 04:12 PM #1
Dporter91

Dporter91 is playing at Living Legends VIII
Reg Removal Help

Just got a tank off ebay needs to be hydro'd. I have the reg removal tool that hustle paintball sells. Problem is the burst discs and fill nipple on the reg were removed by the last owner. So the tool is basically useless. Ive tried a wrench but it wont budge cant tell if it has locktite or not. Any suggestions? My local hydro facility wont take the tank unless the reg is removed. Any help/suggestions greatly appreciated. Reg looks exactly as shown with no fill nipple or burst discs or gauge.

Last edited by Dporter91 : 04-23-2015 at 04:18 PM. Reason: Pic
Dporter91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-23-2015, 05:01 PM #2
NOBLE818

NOBLE818 is BST Trusted
NOBLE818 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
You can add the fill nipple and burst disc to it so you can use the tool. You can either buy them or take them off an empty tank, if you have one lying around.
NOBLE818 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 05:24 PM #3
Dporter91

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBLE818 View Post
You can add the fill nipple and burst disc to it so you can use the tool. You can either buy them or take them off an empty tank, if you have one lying around.
Try'd to add them seems like the fill nipple threads and burst disc threads are stripped to hell. Was only able to get one burst disc in. . why did i buy this tank lol. Such a headache.
Old Yesterday, 04:51 PM #4
Dporter91

So i ended up putting the tank in my dads vise at floor level and put a wrench around the reg. Literally had to stand on the wrench like a tire iron to cut it loose. Looks like some idiot put locktite on the reg. Problem solved