Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-21-2013, 10:26 PM #1
Game0vr
Bonus baller
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Monroe, nj
Game0vr is playing at Living Legends VI
Rockstar edition ego 09

Whats it worth ball shot count under 500 mint condition only shot in the back yard never played with
__________________
Shoot a rail with virtue redefined board
play and work at long live paintball and play at paintball authority on old bridge New Jersey
Game0vr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 10:31 PM #2
Igotaevo
Surgeon with a Chainsaw
 
Igotaevo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Tempe, Arizona
Annual Supporting Member
Igotaevo plays in the PSP
Igotaevo supports Empire
Shot counters are not always reliable. Keep that in mind for future guns. Although there are certainly ways to tell on lower "mileage" guns (breach wear, regulator wear, etc)

Regular 09's in great shape can fetch $450 or so. So probably $100 more? $550? I see you're trying to pick it up, and would advise not spending more than $525. Or just pick up a non-rockstar one and save some money for paint
Igotaevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 10:37 PM #3
Game0vr
Bonus baller
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Monroe, nj
Game0vr is playing at Living Legends VI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Igotaevo View Post
Shot counters are not always reliable. Keep that in mind for future guns. Although there are certainly ways to tell on lower "mileage" guns (breach wear, regulator wear, etc)

Regular 09's in great shape can fetch $450 or so. So probably $100 more? $550? I see you're trying to pick it up, and would advise not spending more than $525. Or just pick up a non-rockstar one and save some money for paint
I know the kid and hes a semi friend of mine and i know when he got it and hes never actually played paintball... I can tell from talking to him about it because he told me he shoots lefty... You shoot with both hands and we all know that so i know the ball count is extremely low... Im gonna pick it up for no more than 500 after i get my tax return back thanks for the input took me 2 hours and 5 threads later to get a response
__________________
Shoot a rail with virtue redefined board
play and work at long live paintball and play at paintball authority on old bridge New Jersey
Game0vr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 11:16 PM #4
dps093
My position=Deadbox
 
dps093's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Bear, Delaware
Annual Supporting Member
dps093 is BST Legit
dps093 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
dps093 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
dps093 supports Team VICIOUS
dps093 supports Team VICIOUS
dps093 plays in the APPA D4 division
dps093 is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by Game0vr View Post
I know the kid and hes a semi friend of mine and i know when he got it and hes never actually played paintball... I can tell from talking to him about it because he told me he shoots lefty... You shoot with both hands and we all know that so i know the ball count is extremely low... Im gonna pick it up for no more than 500 after i get my tax return back thanks for the input took me 2 hours and 5 threads later to get a response
You can get an ego 10 for $500. You're only paying extra for the looks of the ego 09. If you feel like it's worth the extra money.
__________________
dps093 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 11:26 PM #5
IBleed Arbor
vtec just kicked in, yo!
 
IBleed Arbor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Connecticut
Annual Supporting Member
IBleed Arbor plays in the PSP
IBleed Arbor owns a Planet Eclipse CSL
IBleed Arbor is reppin' sidebar 4 life
IBleed Arbor is Boss
IBleed Arbor supports DLX Technology
Pay no more than 450... I personally wouldn't pay a dime over 425.
IBleed Arbor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 06:18 PM #6
yuik
Mr Diet Coke on the Rocks
 
yuik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Annual Supporting Member
yuik is playing at Living Legends V
yuik is playing at Living Legends VI
yuik is an NCPA player
yuik plays in the APPA D4 division
yuik is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
yuik is Legendary
389
__________________
if you have an ebay account and want to make 3$ in paypal for 5 min of your time pm me!
Closed Bolt Ballers!

Huge gearbag sale. Everything you can imagine including bob saget!

RED JMJ Smooth Mill viking RobTown Valve Ultralight Frame!
yuik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 02:30 PM #7
jcavbass
 
 
jcavbass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: PA 570
jcavbass owns a Planet Eclipse CSL
jcavbass owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
jcavbass owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
I got in a trade a LNIB Luxe 2.0 for 09 Rockstar Ego. I'd say I got the better end of the deal but if you find the right person they will pay just about anything for it. The same guy bought my Rockstar Geo for 750 cash. So it is all in finding the right collector. Good luck man
jcavbass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 03:12 PM #8
eclipse hunter
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Shot counters can be cleared! Mine all do is hold down the bottom button and it permanently clears it so don't rely on them for internal condition
__________________
edmonton impact geo 2, tan rotor, what ever tank i feel like using:)
eclipse hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 10:33 PM #9
Shortbuscrew
 
 
Shortbuscrew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Canada
Annual Supporting Member
Shortbuscrew owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Shortbuscrew is for the Gunfight
Shortbuscrew is for the Gunfight
Shortbuscrew owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
Vanguard shot counters CANNOT be cleared. Only by replacing with a brand new board.
Shortbuscrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 12:40 AM #10
dvhs12
 
 
dvhs12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Bay Area, Ca
dvhs12 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
dvhs12 is for the Gunfight
dvhs12 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
dvhs12 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcavbass View Post
I got in a trade a LNIB Luxe 2.0 for 09 Rockstar Ego. I'd say I got the better end of the deal but if you find the right person they will pay just about anything for it. The same guy bought my Rockstar Geo for 750 cash. So it is all in finding the right collector. Good luck man
Wow, nice.
dvhs12 is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump