USAFWD is a Mega Moderator
USAFWD plays in the PSP
USAFWD donated to help Peyton Trent
USAFWD supports our troops
USAFWD supports DLX Technology
USAFWD is All In
USAFWD is All In
Moderator 3rd party service

If you have questions, please read the first two posts completely before sending me your shipping info. There are pricing examples in the second post.

Why use a Moderator as a 3rd party?
Using a Moderator is the most secure method of conducting a transaction on PbNation. If a situation arises I will be able to mediate the transaction and any feedback associated with it. Having a Moderator as a third party guarantees you will not be scammed.

How to Proceed:
  • Work out a deal and make sure both parties agree to shipping 3rd party to me.
  • Post in this thread with your side of the deal and make sure they do the same. Post all relevant details like condition, color and upgrades.
  • PM me your complete contact information and I'll send you my address.
  • Ship me your marker/items and save the tracking number.* Include the fee and shipping as well as a copy of your contact info.
  • You can paypal me your payment/shipping but please include your address so I can print the shipping label.
  • I obviously will not ship until both parties have sent me what was agreed on. If there are any discrepancies, I will work with both parties to resolve them.

Pricing: - most items will be shot as part of testing unless specified otherwise.
$15 - inspection of a marker (this includes shooting over a chrono)
$10 - inspection of a loader, mask or most any other common paintball item
$15 - inspection of a tank that includes filling it (you will have to wait until I visit a field)
$20 - inspection of multiple items (example: hopper, marker, tank and mask all shipping to one place)

Possible Additional Costs
$5 - sending me to the Post Office when your item is not there. Track it first please. **
$5 - If have to take tools to your gun for any reason. This includes installing a battery.
$10 - Shipping out of the country (since I'll have to make a special trip to the post office to ship to you).*

Please note: shipping is not included. You must also pay for the actual cost of me shipping the item to its new owner using USPS Priority Mail. That is usually around $15 for a single marker.

I only do deals for paintball equipment unless prior arrangements are made.

Shipping is not included. Since I send everything with tracking or Delivery Confirmation (even money orders) and Signature Confirmation, you need to make sure to include enough to cover those expenses. Usually $15 will cover it for just anything that weighs less than 5 lbs or fits in a medium USPS flat rate box. If it is a cash/marker transaction, there is only one set of inspection fees but it will cost $5-6 for me to forward a money order since it will be sent priority. If the marker comes with a bottle, loader or more, it usually will need more than $15. If you want it overnighted, insurance, something shipped to another country** or any other additional service, please let me know. You will need to pay for it.

I expect batteries to be installed and have enough charge for testing or there will be a $5 charge. I will also notify the buyer that there is a chance the marker is defective and draining batteries.

Products are expected to be working and in the condition as described. This is not a repair service. I will attempt to mediate the deal when things do not show up as described. Short videos can even be taken.

If a product is significantly not as described and the buyer (or person receiving the defective item in trade) does not want it because of the discrepancy, the person who sent the defective item is expected to pay for all testing and shipping to return all the items even if the other party originally agreed to pay fees. This needs to happen before the items are returned to the person who sent the item that did not arrive as described. It is meant to protect the party who did their part.

If you want feedback, wait until the deal is 100% over and use this thread to leave me feedback. I will return feedback, and it will clearly say 3rd party.

I can also inspect products in the Panama City, Florida area. PM to make arrangements.

The $15 fee includes me inspecting one marker, gassing it up and shooting it over a chrono to check for reasonably consistent velocity, no leaks and basic marker and eye function.

I generally ship Monday to Friday and ship within 1-2 days of receiving the package. I will print the packing slip the night before and email you the details. Please check the address before noon the following day. Please let me know when items have arrived so I can make sure to pick them up from the PO Box. I do not check it daily. Please do not send cash through the mail. Use a Money Order made out to me for fees and a Money Order made out to the other party if you are purchasing something.

Do not expect me to guess what you think the value of the package is, you need to be very specific if you even want it insured at all. I'll do what you want, but you have to pay for it.

* Do not send me anything without a tracking or Delivery Confirmation number. Do not ask me to go to the Post Office until you have tracked your item and made sure it is there. If you send me the PO and your item is not there, there's a $5 fine per time (unless the tracking number said it actually was there and the PO made a mistake).

** - I can't calculate shipping in advance because I don't have the size and weight of the package. You do however, so you should be able to do that and pay accordingly. You owe the actual shipping cost plus the fee. There is an additional $10 charge to ship out of the country since I have to physically go to the post office, stand in line and fill out forms.

Last edited by USAFWD : 02-24-2013 at 09:30 PM.
USAFWD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-20-2013, 01:04 PM #2
USAFWD
Privates Investigator

Annual Supporting Member
USAFWD plays in the PSP
USAFWD is All In
USAFWD is All In
Examples of pricing:

Trade: marker for another marker
$15 each that includes shooting the marker over a chrono
Each party needs to also include shipping to send to the new owner. (Generally $15.)

Buying marker through paypal
$15 from either party
Plus shipping to send to the new owner. (Generally $15)
Once the marker has been tested, paypal payment can be sent direct from buyer to seller.

Buying marker with a Money Order
$15 from either party for inspecting the marker
Plus shipping to send to the new owner. (Generally $15)
Plus $5 to send the Money Order priority mail to its new owner.

Trade hopper for hopper: (same applies for barrels, masks, whatever)
$10 each for inspection that involves shooting it on a marker.
Each party needs to also include shipping to send to the new owner.

Buying hopper through paypal:
$10 from either party
Plus shipping to send to the new owner.
Once the hopper has been tested, paypal payment can be sent direct from buyer to seller.

Buying hopper with a Money Order
$10 from either party
Plus shipping to send to the hopper to its new owner.
Plus $5 to send the Money Order priority mail to its new owner.

How to pay
I do accept paypal. Please do not send cash through the mail. Use a Money Order made out to me for fees and a Money Order made out to the other party if you are purchasing something.

This is not a repair service.
I expect guns and equipment to have batteries installed and be ready to go. If you send me a broken marker, you most likely will be paying all fees out of pocket and getting your marker back after you pay shipping as well. Please only send me working guns. This is NOT a repair service.
Old 03-18-2013, 05:19 PM #3
nickipod98
Gun Whore

nickipod98 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
nickipod98 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
nickipod98 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
nickipod98 supports DLX Technology
I have a trade that involves me with a luxe 1.0 that works just missing Allen's and spares that I'm trading for an ego 11 purple and black
nickipod98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 07:59 AM #4
USAFWD
Privates Investigator

Annual Supporting Member
USAFWD plays in the PSP
USAFWD is All In
USAFWD is All In
You both need to post in this thread with the exact details of the deal so I know you both of you agree to it.
Old 10-23-2013, 12:01 AM #5
butterball88

saved
butterball88 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.