Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

 
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-24-2013, 04:09 AM #1
pinrey1025
 
 
pinrey1025's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Bakersfield, CA
pinrey1025 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
ĦĦĦĦĦwtb angel g7 fly freak back!!!!!

Got one on the way. Thanks fellas

Thanks.
Ivan

Last edited by pinrey1025 : 06-30-2013 at 11:33 AM.
pinrey1025 is offline  
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-24-2013, 04:53 AM #2
nlrunkle
Summit City PaintballPark
 
nlrunkle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Monroeville, In
nlrunkle has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Man, like a week to late, there's been like 4 of them listed in the last month. I know Ryan snagged like 2 of them. I believe Jay had one on here as well, it's listed for the ark and SB but it will work in the G7 fly.
nlrunkle is offline  
Old 06-24-2013, 06:33 AM #3
An0nYm0u.s
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by nlrunkle View Post
Man, like a week to late, there's been like 4 of them listed in the last month. I know Ryan snagged like 2 of them. I believe Jay had one on here as well, it's listed for the ark and SB but it will work in the G7 fly.
if you want one made for a sb with a spacer... like I posted on your other, Ive got one, but its New, been holding onto it because iv got a bnib freak insert kit with it as well as a like new freak gloss blue front, offer me a price and if you know what its worth ill sell it to you. I wont use it if i havent this whole time... its mirror gloss black baby, has had insets, or should i say one, a blue .689 freak insert put into it for photo sakes, but never seen the field... are you Ivan from Lancaster PD?
An0nYm0u.s is offline  
Old 06-24-2013, 02:16 PM #4
pinrey1025
 
 
pinrey1025's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Bakersfield, CA
pinrey1025 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by nlrunkle View Post
Man, like a week to late, there's been like 4 of them listed in the last month. I know Ryan snagged like 2 of them. I believe Jay had one on here as well, it's listed for the ark and SB but it will work in the G7 fly.
I saw them come and go. I even had one at one point. Been kicking my self in the behind since I let it go. Figured might as well snag one again before they are all locked up. and Jay posted that his was sold on the thread he had

Quote:
Originally Posted by An0nYm0u.s View Post
if you want one made for a sb with a spacer... like I posted on your other, Ive got one, but its New, been holding onto it because iv got a bnib freak insert kit with it as well as a like new freak gloss blue front, offer me a price and if you know what its worth ill sell it to you. I wont use it if i havent this whole time... its mirror gloss black baby, has had insets, or should i say one, a blue .689 freak insert put into it for photo sakes, but never seen the field... are you Ivan from Lancaster PD?
Not from Lancaster man. Heard your from cali as well. Im in Bakersfield. PM sent your way.

And I saw I double posted. ill try deleting the other one.

Last edited by pinrey1025 : 06-24-2013 at 02:28 PM.
pinrey1025 is offline  
Old 06-24-2013, 05:58 PM #5
An0nYm0u.s
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
**** sold for $122!!!!!! HOLY!
An0nYm0u.s is offline  
Old 06-25-2013, 01:01 AM #6
pinrey1025
 
 
pinrey1025's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Bakersfield, CA
pinrey1025 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by An0nYm0u.s View Post
**** sold for $122!!!!!! HOLY!
For that price maybe boring out a dye ul would be more cost effective
pinrey1025 is offline  
Old 06-25-2013, 01:26 AM #7
TeamBigShot (Banned)
WestCoastWings Inc.
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinrey1025 View Post
For that price maybe boring out a dye ul would be more cost effective
Yes def. get your barrel bored man, and if so by this man right here hold up. He's absolutly positively the $hit machinest! I'm sending him my shaft 4 as well.
TeamBigShot is offline  
Old 06-25-2013, 01:33 AM #8
TeamBigShot (Banned)
WestCoastWings Inc.
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...t=freak+boring
TeamBigShot is offline  
Old 06-25-2013, 01:37 AM #9
pinrey1025
 
 
pinrey1025's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Bakersfield, CA
pinrey1025 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamBigShot View Post
Yes def. get your barrel bored man, and if so by this man right here hold up. He's absolutly positively the $hit machinest! I'm sending him my shaft 4 as well.
Yea thats the one I was checking out. It shows some people asking for windows also on their ul's. Anybody have a pix of how this would look?
pinrey1025 is offline  
Old 07-02-2013, 07:27 AM #10
trancer23
Angel Collector
 
trancer23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: SWFL
Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
trancer23 is playing at Living Legends VII
trancer23 has achieved Level 5 in PbNation Pursuit
trancer23 is Legendary
yours left tampa yesterday, its inbound. enjoy.
__________________
"Even now in Heaven there are Angels carrying savage weapons."
"Did you ever notice how in the Bible, when ever God needed to punish someone, or make an example, or whenever God needed a killing, he sent an angel?"
BALLERS INC DESTROYED MY ANGEL

35 angels and counting......
Blue Black Impact Angel LCD, Doodoo Brown Dark Angel LCD, Dark IR3 & Ripper angel
94 Tippmann Pro-lite (old reliable)
Old Feedback - New Feedback
trancer23 is offline  
 


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump