Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 02-20-2013, 09:08 AM #43
cynicalrider
robert paulson

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowbudgethero View Post
example of the extent of how hard it is to save up enough to buy a decent house in nj
It took me a while to get this. How sad. It's strange how hungry I get when bulking. Last night I literally ate a metric ****ton of food.
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"

ST:A - Not your Myspace Blog.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-20-2013, 09:10 AM #44
lowbudgethero
Boomer

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by cynicalrider View Post
It took me a while to get this. How sad. It's strange how hungry I get when bulking. Last night I literally ate a metric ****ton of food.
If I'm in full cardio/weight training 4000+ calories is the norm and I still get lean as hell
Old 02-20-2013, 09:13 AM #45
I'm inebriated
Wood Grain Grippin

I had two tacos from qdoba (taco tuesday my ninja) and golden grahams an girl scout cookies
Old 02-20-2013, 09:16 AM #46
cynicalrider
robert paulson

Yeah I'm in that caloric range too and do next to no cardio.

Also I knew my high school was full of hicks but I never knew to this extent:

http://caselaw.findlaw.com/us-3rd-circuit/1002915.html

Quote:
The first racial incident cited by the District Court occurred in October 1999 at the high school.2  A white student dressed for Halloween “costume day” by wearing overall jeans and a straw hat and appearing in black face.   He also wore a thick rope around his neck tied in a noose.   The student was sent home and suspended.   Also during that year, a high school student submitted a racial harassment complaint based on several students' wearing shirts bearing the Confederate flag.

The number of incidents grew during the 2000-2001 school year.   Several students continued the practice of wearing clothing displaying the Confederate flag.   Some formed a “gang-like” group known as “the Hicks,” and observed “White Power Wednesdays” by wearing Confederate flag clothing.   On Wednesday, September 20, 2000, a student walked down a main hallway in the high school waving a large Confederate flag.   The flag was confiscated, but the student was not disciplined.

Several students complained about the flag waving incident to Ronald Griffith, a vice principal of the Warren Hills Regional High School.   They also reported that some students were telling racially offensive jokes and disseminating racially offensive material downloaded from the Internet.   Griffith spoke to two students involved in the events of September 20, who confirmed the existence of the Hicks and White Power Wednesdays.   One of these students was suspended for possessing racially offensive materials.
I do remember "White Power" Wednesdays pretty clearly though.
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"

Old 02-20-2013, 09:16 AM #47
Featherlite 07
straight cash homie

Featherlite 07 is playing at Living Legends III
Featherlite 07 is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
I wish my god damn ankle would heal so I could play baskethoops again. Its great cardio. Otherwise trying to eat better. Hopefully I will be a little stronger at the gym this weekend. Was weak last week I think because I was fighting a cold. Also down 15 pounds which is mostly because of the cold.

2010 Audi S4
2006 BMW M5 (Sold)
ST:A - We pass school busses at 140

"That is the unmistakable low rumble of a turbocharged flat 4, which signals the imminent arrival of a moron." -J. Clarkson
Old 02-20-2013, 09:17 AM #48
visualx
Raise Your Weapon

i'm not good at bulks. yesterday i did actually have a real cheat day, though
Old 02-20-2013, 09:25 AM #49
lowbudgethero
Boomer

i'm not good at bulks either been a little better at it now that i'm older though, slowin down that metabolism
Old 02-20-2013, 09:31 AM #50
FrolessWonder
RISE OR DIE TRYING

FrolessWonder has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
sup new GDT
Old 02-20-2013, 09:32 AM #51
I'm inebriated
Wood Grain Grippin

My office is too hot with my jacket on but too cold without it
Old 02-20-2013, 09:32 AM #52
cynicalrider
robert paulson

There's a difference between a clean bulk and a dirty one though. I can dirty bulk so ****ing easily. Pounding down an entire tombstone pizza is cake. Intaking all clean calories on the other hand, not as easy.

Old 02-20-2013, 10:06 AM #53
visualx
Raise Your Weapon

i eat completely clean

btw, good things fiscally developing. my neighbor's unit is already pending sale, so that was on the market less than a month and should sell for at least 60% more than what i bought for (and my unit is bigger, much bigger balcony, more windows, better view, better layout, rarer/more desirable corner unit, etc.)

and my mom has already made a cool $75k with that little investment. it's weird watching serious stocks like that while reviewing my pittance of a 401k portfolio =\
Old 02-20-2013, 10:07 AM #54
lowbudgethero
Boomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cynicalrider View Post
There's a difference between a clean bulk and a dirty one though. I can dirty bulk so ****ing easily. Pounding down an entire tombstone pizza is cake. Intaking all clean calories on the other hand, not as easy.
yeah, tombstone pizza isn't the best thing to eat in general
Old 02-20-2013, 10:25 AM #55
cynicalrider
robert paulson

But it's so delicious.

Old 02-20-2013, 10:29 AM #56
F1VENOM

I don't think I could ever eat completely clean.
Old 02-20-2013, 10:36 AM #57
visualx
Raise Your Weapon

i like it...really do enjoy how i eat
Old 02-20-2013, 11:35 AM #58
I'm inebriated
Wood Grain Grippin

I order a DIET coke with my footlong sub, extra mayo, and side salad, extra ranch.
Old 02-20-2013, 12:12 PM #59
A Contract Killer

A Contract Killer has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
I had a burrito for lunch. It was ok.
Old 02-20-2013, 12:14 PM #60
Featherlite 07
straight cash homie

Featherlite 07 is playing at Living Legends III
Featherlite 07 is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
Leroy, how is the sleet and temperature of your office?

2010 Audi S4
2006 BMW M5 (Sold)
ST:A - We pass school busses at 140

"That is the unmistakable low rumble of a turbocharged flat 4, which signals the imminent arrival of a moron." -J. Clarkson
Old 02-20-2013, 12:14 PM #61
Alan777
Tree Fitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm inebriated View Post
I order a DIET coke with my footlong sub, extra mayo, and side salad, extra ranch.
The diet coke cancels all the unhealthy condiments out.
1994 BMW 325is
2013 Subaru Impreza Sport
Old 02-20-2013, 12:17 PM #62
lowbudgethero
Boomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan777 View Post
The diet coke cancels all the unhealthy condiments out.
Old 02-20-2013, 12:28 PM #63
Dom Mazzetti

morgan and morgan leave us all alone
Closed Thread