Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 02-19-2013, 05:42 PM #1
PaintballinTofu

PaintballinTofu plays in the PSP
PaintballinTofu is an NCPA Regional Champion
PaintballinTofu plays in the APPA D4 division
Want to get in shape for the 2013 season? Run the Chicago Marathon for Mercy Home!

Hey guys some of you may know me and some may not, I'm Tyler Bobella (for those who don't know) and I am currently interning for Mercy Home for Boys & Girls. With paintball eveyone knows you need be in peak physical condition to win tournamentsóboth body and mind. Mercy Home for Boys & Girls is offering an awesome oppurtunity to run the marathon and keep your body in shape for the paintball season. Only until midnight tonight we are offering FREE entry to the 2013 Chicago Marathon and FREE professional training to get you to the finish line. All we ask is that you fundraise $1,000. I know this seems like a lot but it helps all the children at Mercy Home by providing them school supplies, keep facilities up to date, and money towards their education. If there is one thing I strongly believe in is the things Mercy Home does for the community. I even put my paintball career on hold to dedicate my time to Mercy Home and help these children thrive. Just something to think about for all you ballers out there that want to improve yourself physically and get the endurance training you need!

Much love as always,

Tyler Bobella

MW all day. Everyday.

WTB SET UP!
PaintballinTofu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-25-2013, 09:37 PM #2
ergology
Dangerous Power Owner

When is this taking place I might get a few of my friends to run it with me?
Old 02-25-2013, 11:39 PM #3
Spartan 03
The Heretics

Spartan 03 is playing at Living Legends VI
Spartan 03 supports Team VICIOUS
Spartan 03 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Spartan 03 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Not if they aren't already registered. Chicago Marathon sold out in a matter of hours. Usually a charity or organization like this gets a few tickets so their people can run without having to personally sign up. I don't think getting $1000 in donations would be that difficult, Chicago loves it some Chicago Marathon.

So did you get anyone?
If I make you cheat, I win.
WORKS Autococker
Spartan 03 is online now   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups