Community Focus

ReplyGold Ups

Old 02-19-2013, 01:03 PM #1
ringldr21
Sean

Annual Supporting Member
ringldr21 donated to help Peyton Trent
*****in' Old School Shirts (Hybrid, ST) Vicious Jersey and JT Shorts

HOLIDAY CLEARANCE, ALL ITEMS ARE $10 (UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED), SHIPPING IS $5 NO MATTER HOW MANY ITEMS!

Was cleaning out some boxes from my attic and came across some sweet, older paintball clothes that I would love for someone else to sport at their field. I purchased all of these new from various events in the Chicago area and the oldest, and by far the coolest is my Paintball Pimp shirt from Traumahead Sportz.

First on the block is a pair of JT long board shorts. 38 inch waist. Classic JT black with yellow zip pulls and JT logos. These are super light weight and great for hanging out in during really hot events/practices.

Next up is an olive green Shocktech t-shirt, I want to say from around 2004-05. Copper colored logos from and back with an Aftershock player on the front/side. XL shirt that fits loose.

Next is another olive shirt, this one from Evil. It has a plain, Evil Star logo in the middle of the chest and an Evil banner logo on the back by the neck. Looking at it many years later, I see the banner is slightly off center. Took me a long time to realize this. Also estimated to be from 2004-05. XL shirt that fits nicely.

Next is a blue shirt from Hybrid. From 2006 it has a skull and banner design with "My Hero Is Your Enemy" slogan. Sweet shirt that gets looks. Like all the other shirts, it has been worn and washed so the screen printing is cracking but gives it a nice, aged look. XL size that is more of an athletic cut.

I don't really want to sell this one but we will see if anyone is interested in it. I played 2007-08 with the NIU Huskies in NCPA and one of our sponsors was DSSPaintball, who are the main sponsors of the now professional team Vicious. I got this jersey from Julie and probably wore it to every practice and open game I played in for the next two years. Obviously, it is a Vicious practice jersey, size 3XL. Super comfortable and pretty damn rare. If you ever get a chance to grab one of these, do it. When every other team had factory sponsor jerseys from DYE and PE, these guys did it right and kept it clean and simple.
$60$

Last edited by ringldr21 : 06-18-2014 at 10:17 PM.
ringldr21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-19-2013, 01:04 PM #2
ringldr21
Sean

Annual Supporting Member
LE Blue Checkered Vicious Short Sleeve. I think there were 20 of these shirts made in each size for the Chicago Event in 2007. This one happens to be a Size L. Rare shirt and a must have for any Vicious fan.

Killing Machine Dog Fighter Short Sleeve. Size is XXL and is athletic cut, fits more like an XL. Shirt was black but more of a charcoal grey after years of wear. Very nice material and one of my favorite shirts I have ever bought. From Chicago ~06 event.

Vented JT Shorts, Size 40 waist. Waist is semi-adjustable and tightened down will work for a 36-38 waist if you don't load them down with too much stuff in the pockets.

And last but not least, my favorite paintball shirt of all time, Traumahead Sportz Paintball Pimp, Foolproof and Sucka Free Since 1995. For those of you too young to remember, Traumahead used to produce event VHS videos you could buy way before the advent of YouTube or even DVDs. I still have a few of their tapes laying around and would love to upload them if I can transfer them to digital media. I got into trouble a few times for wearing this shirt to school. The shirt is well worn and stared out black but has faded to kind of a charcoal grey color. Screen printing is still legible but definitely cracking. But really, when you have a shirt this old, it just ads to the character. When taking photos I noticed a slight discoloration on the back, probably from some paint that got on it at some point. Size XL baby. $20

There you have it. Please, someone buy these shirts that are going to enjoy them at least half as much as I have. If you want to complain about the prices or anything, do it elsewhere. You will be reported here.

Last edited by ringldr21 : 12-11-2013 at 12:27 PM.
Old 02-19-2013, 01:04 PM #3
ringldr21
Sean

Annual Supporting Member
Saved for additional information, pictures, and calling out douchebags.
Old 02-28-2013, 03:13 PM #4
DefTone
finger lickin good

Annual Supporting Member
DefTone is a Supporting Member
DefTone is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
DefTone supports Team VICIOUS
How much you thinking on the Vicious long sleeve ???

You wanna make $14 the hard way?
DefTone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 12:59 PM #5
nhviper
old man

Shorts

Still have? How much to ship to NH
nhviper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 05:47 PM #6
ringldr21
Sean

Annual Supporting Member
Replied to all PMs
Old 04-13-2013, 10:52 PM #7
REDZwolfpack
*665*

REDZwolfpack supports Team VICIOUS
REDZwolfpack is an NCPA player
interested in any trades sean? cut out wall graphic decoration for your home? vinyl sticker/graphic? poster? lmk if any of this sounds interesting to you.. for the longsleeve of course lol
REDZwolfpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 09:45 AM #8
ringldr21
Sean

Annual Supporting Member
Haha pimping out your graphic design stuff eh Connor? Maybe, I'll hit you with a PM if I can think of something.
Old 04-22-2013, 12:21 PM #9
REDZwolfpack
*665*

REDZwolfpack is an NCPA player
sent you a pm, not sure if it went through.. and it's not just design work but actual products i can have made at my company lol
REDZwolfpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 11:26 PM #10
ringldr21
Sean

Annual Supporting Member
Replied to any and all PMs. Make me some offers peoples.
Old 05-16-2013, 03:51 PM #11
floppykok

floppykok is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
shorts still available?
Old 05-17-2013, 08:47 AM #12
ringldr21
Sean

Annual Supporting Member
Shorts are still up.
Old 05-31-2013, 08:49 PM #13
Porkfat
ducka ducka ducka

Porkfat supports Empire
Porkfat is All In
Porkfat is All In
Quote:
Originally Posted by ringldr21 View Post
Shorts are still up.
15 shipped pp?
EKK ELITE
P.C.KATANA
Porkfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 11:18 PM #14
ringldr21
Sean

Annual Supporting Member
Post in thread before PMs. I'll get email about posts.
Old 07-08-2013, 08:31 PM #15
Coug34
is a Metal Head

Coug34 is playing at Living Legends VI
Coug34 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Coug34 supports Team VICIOUS
Coug34 is attending Decay of Nations VII
Pm'd
Old 12-19-2013, 10:27 AM #16
ringldr21
Sean

Annual Supporting Member
Order soon and get the items in time for Christmas!
Old 06-16-2014, 04:53 PM #17
ringldr21
Sean

Annual Supporting Member
Way past Christmas, but still things for sale.
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.