Community Focus

Old 02-17-2013, 09:39 PM #1
browns037
Scott Brown

browns037 plays in the PSP
browns037 plays in the APPA D5 division
browns037 supports Empire
7th Element Price?

Ok so this guy is selling his 7th Element Tank and he is asking 80 for it. it is out of hydro and the reg isnt in the best of shape. what is a good price i should offer him? i know he has been asking to much for his stuff like he wanted 185 for his used deathstick set that wasnt in the best of shape. i would appreciate the help
browns037 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-17-2013, 09:42 PM #2
Tabris17
Will B/S/T Souls

Annual Supporting Member
Tabris17 is a Moderator
Tabris17 is BST Legit
Tabris17 supports our troops
Tabris17 is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
Tabris17 is Boss
Tabris17 is attending Decay of Nations VII
Honestly I would look else where. You can get a tank in hydro with a better reg for the same price if you look hard enough or for only slightly more.
Also remember, there is used as in normal wear and tear and then there is 'beat to hell' used. It sounds like it's all in the 'beat to hell' shape which for me, is no bueno, and probably not worth your money as it sounds like you're not that convinced about this potential purchase.

"Only the foolish believe suffering is just wages for being different. Only the savage regard the endurance of pain as the measure of worth. Only the insane equate pain with success."

PBR Feedback +26/-0 PBN Feedback +16/-0 IOG Feedback +10/-0
Tabris17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 11:13 PM #3
browns037
Scott Brown

browns037 plays in the PSP
browns037 plays in the APPA D5 division
browns037 supports Empire
its not beat to hell used but you can tell its been screwed to the gun alot. the tank was born in 08 and it just seemed like a good tank to use. i was most likely going to put ninja pro on it since i love ninja. i have 4 tanks which i really only use one of them. just looking for a more reliable backup tank. i bought 2 used tanks from a local pro shop and i paid 180 for both. since then i have only been able to use one of them and the other i have spent 60 buck on having them replace the same part every month. but thanks for the info.
browns037 is offline   Reply With Quote