Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 02-18-2012, 11:11 PM #1
joblair

joblair is for the Gunfight
joblair has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
joblair has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Talking 5 man speed-ball skirmish

Hello to all speedball teams (beginners, D4). The Ventura Knights speedball team is looking for a team to skirmish against sometime in March. We are open to play at Paintball USA or Warped Paintball (preferred). We are free all March, save a major change in our teammates's schedules. We are not looking for a super competitive match, just something fun and relaxed for a beginning paintball team. Thanks! PM me or Incognito-Z if interested.
Passion This is my chosen life style.This is my lifeblood. I eat, sleep, and breathe for a chance to play another day. This is beyond obsession. This is who i am. My passion, my life. Out obesession, our love. I am a Paintballer.

"Paintball...My anti-drug. Because when your addicted to paintball how can you possibly afford drugs?"

Paintball is special..no it's important..there's no fame no fortune....no scholarships..nobody cares..heh..what we have is pure... pageantry, tradition, pride...it is glory...it is unspoiled pristine, unadulterated form of passion..its raw..that is paintball...
joblair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-18-2012, 11:15 PM #2
incognito-z
Buying All Invert Mini's

incognito-z is playing at Living Legends VII
incognito-z owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
incognito-z is for the Gunfight
incognito-z posts videos on PbNation
incognito-z supports Pev's Paintball
incognito-z is Legendary
incognito-z supports DLX Technology
Cmon guys!

If you're having trouble with your Mini/Axe, PM me! I'm more than happy to help out.
Proud Beta-Tester and Authorized Retailer for Nummech - Proudly Sponsored by Guerilla Air - Hustle PB
incognito-z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 11:57 PM #3
xjoBBax13x
lysergic dreams

Annual Supporting Member
xjoBBax13x plays in the PSP
xjoBBax13x owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
xjoBBax13x owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
xjoBBax13x is for the Gunfight
xjoBBax13x plays in the APPA D3 division
xjoBBax13x supports DLX Technology
5 man skirmish? thanks for the giggle. lmfao

PSP Certified Referee

xjoBBax13x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 12:02 AM #4
Hav0c
Ninja

Hav0c plays in the PSP
Hav0c owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Hav0c is an NCPA National Champion
Hav0c plays in the APPA D3 division
Stop trolling job haha. You guys should go to SC or ASG for scrims. Honestly if you don't want to play competitively, stick to playing walkons because other teams are usually trying to improve when try play
Jordan Tsai #10
Cal State Long Beach Paintball
NCPA Class A National Champions 2011-2012

Play Beginner 3-man in the Beach Series! Hosted by CSULB
Hav0c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 12:34 AM #5
joblair

well i apologize for the following then

1: this team has JUST started up and is JUST starting to get organized practices set up...
2: the skirmish was just to see what the guys need to work on... hence the fact about "not looking for "SUPER" competitive...note the word SUPER...meaning that we don't want people being like BRO YOUR *&^%^&* OUT!, but we still want a little competitiveness...
just because we didn't want to be SUPER competitive doesn't mean you guys can laugh at us..it's disrespectful to both me and my team. Hav0c i appreciate you saying to go to ASG/ SC, we would if we could, but that's actually little far for us..most of us live in Ventura county...btw i wasn't trolling....xjo i hope you enjoyed the un-implied giggles you got...hope that makes think that will help us grow to be better...not...thanks for the support guys real helpful..and before you state i'm raging...please note that i didn't cuss you out and disrespect you for no apparent reason...thank you. have a nice day
Passion This is my chosen life style.This is my lifeblood. I eat, sleep, and breathe for a chance to play another day. This is beyond obsession. This is who i am. My passion, my life. Out obesession, our love. I am a Paintballer.

"Paintball...My anti-drug. Because when your addicted to paintball how can you possibly afford drugs?"

Paintball is special..no it's important..there's no fame no fortune....no scholarships..nobody cares..heh..what we have is pure... pageantry, tradition, pride...it is glory...it is unspoiled pristine, unadulterated form of passion..its raw..that is paintball...
Old 02-19-2012, 12:48 AM #6
xjoBBax13x
lysergic dreams

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by joblair View Post
well i apologize for the following then

1: this team has JUST started up and is JUST starting to get organized practices set up...
2: the skirmish was just to see what the guys need to work on... hence the fact about "not looking for "SUPER" competitive...note the word SUPER...meaning that we don't want people being like BRO YOUR *&^%^&* OUT!, but we still want a little competitiveness...
just because we didn't want to be SUPER competitive doesn't mean you guys can laugh at us..it's disrespectful to both me and my team. Hav0c i appreciate you saying to go to ASG/ SC, we would if we could, but that's actually little far for us..most of us live in Ventura county...btw i wasn't trolling....xjo i hope you enjoyed the un-implied giggles you got...hope that makes think that will help us grow to be better...not...thanks for the support guys real helpful..and before you state i'm raging...please note that i didn't cuss you out and disrespect you for no apparent reason...thank you. have a nice day
lol its just when i hear skirmish i think of an army running at each other. something like this.

but good luck dude

PSP Certified Referee

Old 02-19-2012, 01:05 AM #7
joblair

it could be two army's...there just made up of 5 guys lol...with guns....thats shoot paint...how insane haha

Old 02-19-2012, 01:11 AM #8
xjoBBax13x
lysergic dreams

Annual Supporting Member
lol im pretty sure there was a warped thread somewhere on here, might wanna check that out when you have time.

PSP Certified Referee

Old 02-19-2012, 01:13 AM #9
joblair

aight cool bro lol

Old 02-19-2012, 12:49 PM #10
Hav0c
Ninja

Hav0c plays in the PSP
Hav0c owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Hav0c is an NCPA National Champion
Hav0c plays in the APPA D3 division
Didn't mean you guys were trolling. I meant Job. Cause he's a troll haha. If you guys are looking to just test where you need to improve, I'd recommend making the drive to SC or ASG and just grinding against some established teams, then taking what you learn back to Warped or PBUsa and practicing some drills to work on what you need to. Turn scrim days into a mini-tournament and not a practice. It's worth the trip to play better teams at a better field IMO. good luck
Jordan Tsai #10
Cal State Long Beach Paintball
NCPA Class A National Champions 2011-2012

Play Beginner 3-man in the Beach Series! Hosted by CSULB
Hav0c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 12:58 PM #11
L.A. Astronaut

can't they scrim at warped or cpp?
Old 02-19-2012, 01:07 PM #12
OR Baller, CST

OR Baller, CST plays in the PSP
OR Baller, CST plays in the APPA D4 division
OR Baller, CST supports DLX Technology
Let me talk to my team see if we can set something up.
Old 02-19-2012, 02:44 PM #13
joblair

haha sorry dude i saw job and was like "what? i aint trollen" haha but yea i guess, its just like a 2 hour drive but ill see if things could work.

Old 02-19-2012, 02:45 PM #14
joblair

Quote:
Originally Posted by OR Baller, CST View Post
Let me talk to my team see if we can set something up.
aight cool dude, PM if they want to =)

Old 02-19-2012, 08:17 PM #15
Dindrez

Why do i always see this kid trolling everything? "xjoBBax13x"

You're a loser bro. Troll paint ball forums... hahahahahaha
And a ******
Dindrez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 08:20 PM #16
partytimekrew
Dj chubby cheeks

partytimekrew owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
partytimekrew supports Team VICIOUS
partytimekrew is for the Gunfight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dindrez

Because he a badass

Karmaloop/Plndr rep code: violate92
partytimekrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 10:18 PM #17
joblair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dindrez View Post

And a ******
i love how your saying he's a loser, yet he has a bunch of badges that you don't have, more feedback then you, AND has been here longer then you. =/ not to be rude though =)

Old 02-19-2012, 10:39 PM #18
Dindrez

Like badges mean anything to me? I don't care for any of those things. I'm tired of seeing this kid thinking hes fcking cool and try's to troll everyone. hes just a douche. End of story.
Dindrez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 10:48 PM #19
joblair

okay bro
1: your comments don't grow the sport of paintball which=gtfo
2:if he was a troll he would't have any feedback, and he wouldn't have the BST trusted badge now would he?
3:he wouldn't be here if he was a troll that joined in April of 09...while you've been here since October 2011...
everything seems to be saying you're the troll actually..so seriously...stop...

on a good, paintball, note. thanks everyone for interest in this. We decided that in march, we'll do a couple skrims with OR-Ballers team. If anyone else wants to do some skrims PM me or incognito-z and we'll set something up for later...THANKS GUYS!

Old 02-19-2012, 11:01 PM #20
tech506

Quote:
i love how your saying he's a loser, yet he has a bunch of badges that you don't have, more feedback then you, AND has been here longer then you. =/ not to be rude though =)

Quote:
okay bro
1: your comments don't grow the sport of paintball which=gtfo
2:if he was a troll he would't have any feedback, and he wouldn't have the BST trusted badge now would he?
3:he wouldn't be here if he was a troll that joined in April of 09...while you've been here since October 2011...
everything seems to be saying you're the troll actually..so seriously...stop..

Last edited by tech506 : 02-19-2012 at 11:05 PM.
tech506 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 12:07 AM #21
JD9940
Forever an AA's Fan

JD9940 supports Cereal Killerz 2
JD9940 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
JD9940 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
JD9940 plays in the APPA D4 division
JD9940 supports DLX Technology
Job is a pretty cool dude
stop hating on someone you've never met

Action Star Games