Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-19-2013, 03:29 AM #1
WRATH20

dm7 lpr removal without cocking rod

I'm looking to remove the LPR to clean/service it because judging by what the rest of the gun looked like, it's probably gunked up with paint as well. My only problem is, I don't have the cocking rod or suggested screw to use to get it out. I was able to get the backcap and brass piece off but what's left is a silver circular piece about 1/2 an inch in diameter and a little deeper down is an even smaller circular piece about as long as a pencil tip in diameter. If anyone has any tips or tricks to getting it out, that would be cool.

Also, on a completely unrelated note...Which lube would be the better choice for my dm7, monkey poo or the dye slick lube? And would I be able to use that on ALL the orings in my gun? If any of these questions seem stupid, my bad lol...I previously used a g3 which took 5 minutes tops to completely break down

Last edited by WRATH20 : 02-19-2013 at 03:34 AM.
WRATH20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 06:40 AM #2
Manu#12
B-Eastside

Manu#12 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Manu#12 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Once the retaining screw of the LPR has been removed , you can push it out gently through the screw holes with a small allen key or a toothpick ( no tool needed , I have never used one )

As for lube, I like slick honey , monkey poo , depending on the weather
Manu#12 is offline   Reply With Quote