Sogamember666
This is not an Exit

Sogamember666 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Sogamember666 supports Team VICIOUS
Sogamember666 supports Bob Gurnsey
Sogamember666 supports our troops
Sogamember666 is Legendary
Been out of the game for awhile...

Little back history (like you care anyways)

Started pump back in '07 and loved it. Stuck with it through 2011 ,2010 being a deployment. I quit when I got back to an uncertain new duty station and to focus on then gf (now wife).

Now the sport is pulling me back in since I am settled and know what the Army has in store for me as well as education when I get out.

My actual question is since I've been out for the past 2 years I'm wanting to know what new markers have come out or scheduled to be released. I've seen the new Spyder, Bob long, KP crap and not impressed. However that new CCM J12 looks pretty sick, but I'm having trouble finding specs, price, and shipping times. I've owned 3 S6's and one S6.5P. Loved all of them, especially the S6.5P.

Since most of us are marker skanks and have tried every model under the sun, what is your opinion on the new J12 compared to said S6 and S6.5? Smoother? More efficient? etc.

Please help a fellow out. Not a VS or comparison thread but a likeness thread between several markers and a news update.
Sogamember666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-25-2013, 07:35 PM #2
enoryt

has been a member for 10 years
That's funny, I feel like no one really leaves paintball, they all come back some day... I remember when I quit 4~5 years ago, there was this one sweet gun I had my eye on, the palmer pyre pump that was supposed to be incredible. I never could find any reviews of it either, and sadly it looks like it never took off either.