Old 06-30-2013, 11:26 PM #1
hey no way

hey no way plays in the PSP
hey no way donated to help Peyton Trent
hey no way owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
hey no way is an NCPA player
My Public Diet and Exercise Log

Hello fellow paintballers,

my name is Robin and I play shootypellets.

I have dropped close to 100 lbs and have been able to maintain the weight loss through diet and exercise for the most part of 5 years. However, in these past few months I have been cheating on my diet constantly. I have also been crazy lazy in the gym. I have gained some of the weight(20ish lbs) back but it's not to the point that I cannot get it under control before the start of the new semester in August. My strength is still looking pretty good as I can bench close to what I was doing 6 months ago. My food addiction and overall gym laziness has come back full blast and I'm looking to change all of that in the next few months and hopefully for the rest of my life. If I fail at this fitness comeback, I will fail publicly, for the entire world to see.

I will be keeping a log of my diet and my exercise routines on this thread here. You can flame me all you want, it might help motivate me back into shape. Day 1 starts tomorrow, July 1st. As of now I weigh about 200lbs, I hope to be back at 174 by Thanksgiving. Wish me luck!!

Week 1: Got lazy, again. I had the week off of work and decided not to work out. I did however manage to somewhat keep a solid count of my caloric intake.

Week 2: Tuesday-Exercise is back on track, trying to keep things going strong. Diet is still struggling but I am making strides to reduce my calorie intake.
Friday- Exercise went well all week, I went everyday monday through Friday. Saturday I was out of town and I played paintball on Sunday so no workouts over the weekend. My portion control is coming back together however I am still struggling mentally with it but I did not break down and eat something I wasn't supposed to.

Week 3: Monday- I overate a little bit over the weekend but I am making up for those calories with even stricter portion control over these next couple of days. I have also started to slowly include vegetables into my diet as well. Workout today went well.
Tuesday- Worked out in the morning before work; this change in schedule seems to be helping push me along. However, I get crazy tired at night(which is expected). I overate today, simply due to the fact that I pretty much went to bed starving last night. Tomorrow I am cutting my regular food intake in half as a penance for today.
Friday: I did not feel like working out today at all, but I went anyway because I knew there would be some booty to look at in the gym. there wasn't. but I worked out anyway.
week in review: I struggled a bit with overeating but my workouts are back on track for the past 2 weeks and I can see it taking affect. I don't think the weight gain is a pure gain of weight; it seems like it's mostly water weight. I haven't checked in on the scale simply due to the fact that I am nervous of what it might say lol.

Last edited by hey no way : 07-19-2013 at 08:57 PM.
hey no way is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-01-2013, 02:04 AM #2
FHS JewFro
black AND white

Good luck, bro
"Originally posted by ']TSS[ Dake: You guys are ridiculous, haha. Thanks though, just tryna look like a shaved ape. And the half foot of height Lurk has in me will always make my physique less impressive :tup:"

"Originally posted by WorldStrike: Drop the ego. The weights on the bar will lie to you, the mirror never will."
FHS JewFro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 09:39 PM #3
Yoshi10

Robin, you are teammate of mine and you know all you have to do is ask for any fitness/nutrition advice dude!

VcK
Yoshi10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 05:24 AM #4
p8ntcheck101
NW Baller

p8ntcheck101 supports Cereal Killerz 2
Good luck my dude! Discipline is all it takes, and it sounds like you have it. Just gotta get yourself back on track. Maintaining is the hardest part
Old 07-03-2013, 05:55 AM #5
Pump Revolution
It is what it is

I think he already gave up....

"Originally posted by Lurker27: inb4 pelt says you're still fat"
Pump Revolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 10:38 PM #6
black_angus
hooah hooah hooah hooah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pump Revolution View Post
I think he already gave up....
hey no way
Hate the Cowboys? Show it here.
black_angus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 07:44 AM #7
hey no way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi10 View Post
Robin, you are teammate of mine and you know all you have to do is ask for any fitness/nutrition advice dude!
thanks yosh!
I completely forgot about this thread lol. Will be updating next week.
Old 07-16-2013, 08:31 PM #8
hey no way

updated on first post**

cheated on my portion control today, was going strong until about halfway through the afternoon and dove into some chips and pretzels. ****'s hard to stay away from but I'm definitely improving.