Community Focus

Old 02-14-2013, 10:46 AM #22
SKI008
Fear my Join Date

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by dom088 View Post
true
but if a can trade my gun for a dm 10-11 and pay 200 or so thats a pretty good deal and upgrade right?
Comparing a poppit to a spool and calling one an upgrade over the other is going to be hard, especially when the more expensive gun has a worse board (in terms of functionality the Ryujin board in the Vice is much more adjustable than the stock Dye boards). It's personal preference. You seem to want a DM pretty badly as Snakestriper just said, it's your gun and your money so do what you want. The DM will be quieter.

You're never going to be able to say "gun A is objectively superior to gun B"; every high end does something well and other things not so well. Shoot them both and decide. Asking random people on the internet isn't going to help you find what you like.
Old 02-14-2013, 11:22 AM #23
dom088

unless i get a virtue oled board... one of the guns im trying to work a deal with is a dm10 with the virtue oled, green lazer eyes, nt asa, 45 degree red, and lurker e-ring
dom088 is online now   Reply With Quote