Community Focus

Old 02-18-2013, 01:59 PM #1
NuNuNewsome

NuNuNewsome owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
NuNuNewsome owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
NuNuNewsome plays in the APPA D4 division
NuNuNewsome supports DLX Technology
Luxe 2.0 not getting along with a Z2

My wife's Luxe and Z2 aren't getting along. The Z2 is not hearing every shot from the marker causing feeding problems. I have the hearing sensitivity turned all the way up. Anyone else ever run in to this?
NuNuNewsome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-18-2013, 02:17 PM #2
aaronszalai
Luxe Luther

aaronszalai supports DLX Technology
ive been having problems too do you end up having to turn the rip drive to get a stack of balls?
or is it just the odd ball?

my z2 was doing the first thing i mentioned i just changed the batteries and it was fine Ive gone through 16 AA's in 4 cases of paint though. then i use the used batts in my tv and stereo remotes at home or what ever else doesnt require fully charged batts.
LUXE #7800
JEDI KNIGHTS #49
aaronszalai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 02:24 PM #3
NuNuNewsome

She used it yesterday at a practice and it had fresh batteries. It would do fine and then she would come off the field and tell me her gun was chirping at her. I explained how the eyes worked and sent her back out. She had a few more problems during the day. Today after looking at it I can power everything up and shoot air and it might miss 1 in every 20 shots and then sometimes it will miss 7 or 8 shots ( thats when she runs in to the problem I think because missing that many shots will cause her to shoot up up stack and then cause the eyes to kick in) She really wants to use her Z2 even after I told her to get a spire if she wanted. I just read that the Spire has a problem feeding on the Luxe as well. What are most people using on a Luxe ...a rotor?
Old 02-18-2013, 03:14 PM #4
OR Baller, CST
LUXE

OR Baller, CST plays in the PSP
OR Baller, CST owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
OR Baller, CST plays in the APPA D3 division
OR Baller, CST supports DLX Technology
I had an issue with my Z2 not hearing my Luxe, just turn the sound sensitivity to I think 2 or 3 and hasnt skipped a beat. Now I use a Spire and doesn't skip a beat either.
Old 02-18-2013, 04:12 PM #5
kellan

kellan is playing at Living Legends VI
kellan owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
kellan supports Team VICIOUS
kellan supports Team VICIOUS
kellan supports DLX Technology
I use the spire on my luxe with no issues. Only time it misses a shot is if you're holding your gun kinda sideways and theres only 30 balls left.
kellan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 04:21 PM #6
MstrKey

MstrKey is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
MstrKey is for the Gunfight
MstrKey supports our troops
I've had problems with every hopper that uses a sound sensor period. Turn them up high enough to work, you get insane stack tension and break paint. Turn them down you get no paint. I gave up on all of them.

I think the problem is that some sensors are just more sensitive than others. I also heard back in the day that the hopper boards will detect the normal noise level in the area and look for something higher than that to set it off. So if you turn it on in a noisy place, the hopper will be less sensitive. I don't know if that's true or not so take it for what it's worth lol.

ETEK 3LT, with 14" Ti boomstick and cure 3 + bolt F/S

Vanguard creed eyes, membrane, bolt pin, detents, gaskets, schraders, orings and more F/s[/color]

Old school angel poppets/cup seals(LCD and A4/speed), spring detents(not sure which models) F/S
MstrKey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 04:22 PM #7
NuNuNewsome

I think I have fixed it. I took the feather touch out and it seems not to miss anymore. Time will tell I guess. Thanks for all the suggestions