Sogamember666
This is not an Exit

has been a member for 10 years
Sogamember666 supports Team VICIOUS
Sogamember666 supports Bob Gurnsey
Sogamember666 supports our troops
Sogamember666 is Legendary
Enmey 2.0s

Who has them in stock? I need to order one for a friend. Figured they'd be all over the place now.
Sogamember666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-15-2016, 03:05 PM #2
Super69ur
Silly Hats Only

I think most the version 1s are phased out by now. Buy with confidence.

Check the grips tho. The new ones have finger grooves and are sold in a box instead of a clear
Plastic casing.

Look at your comment. Back to mine. Back to yours NOW BACK TO MINE. Sadly, it isn't mine. But if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate crap it could LOOK like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through the comments, finding the ones that your comment could look like. Back at mine, what is it? It's a highly effective counter-troll. Look again, MY COMMENT IS NOW DIAMONDS.

Last edited by Super69ur : 09-15-2016 at 03:37 PM.
Super69ur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2016, 07:58 PM #3
Sogamember666
This is not an Exit

Yeah, that is what concerns me. I don't want the previous version. Wasn't sure if somebody ordered one from X store and got the new one. All the pictures I'm seeing online still show the Gen 1s. Guess I'll just call and ask.

Thanks though.
Old 09-19-2016, 04:31 PM #4
Super69ur
Silly Hats Only

New grip style. New packaging (box). New engine back cap. (Hand-removable, looks like a wing nut instead of a cone.

You have those three things and it'll be a Gen2

Look at your comment. Back to mine. Back to yours NOW BACK TO MINE. Sadly, it isn't mine. But if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate crap it could LOOK like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through the comments, finding the ones that your comment could look like. Back at mine, what is it? It's a highly effective counter-troll. Look again, MY COMMENT IS NOW DIAMONDS.
Old 09-19-2016, 06:17 PM #5
Sogamember666
This is not an Exit

Yeah I've had a Gen1 before and have my 2.0 rental now.

Old 09-20-2016, 03:12 PM #6
plex

plex has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
is the 2.0 Enemy still the same barrel thread? Ion?
plex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 07:29 PM #7
Sogamember666
This is not an Exit

Quote:
Originally Posted by plex View Post
is the 2.0 Enemy still the same barrel thread? Ion?
Yup. Good thing is you can find cheap Ion threaded barrels in BSTs.
Old 09-20-2016, 09:45 PM #8
xxerexx
GIR

ansgear does. I ordered one about a month ago and got a gen 2. I asked them before ordering and they said all they had was the latest.
xxerexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 03:45 PM #9
Super69ur
Silly Hats Only

All I know it that I freezing love mine. It's the only semi I own.
I used to own $1500 Autocockers. That should say something.

Old 09-21-2016, 06:20 PM #10
Sogamember666
This is not an Exit

Agreeded. I ended up getting a mech converted Ion donated to me for my friend.

Yeah, I've a owned couple nice semis and I still think the Enmey is one of the sweetest shooting mechs out there. I just wish they would expand some parts for them. Would love a metal body with threaded feedneck, maybe a metal frame, or something.
Old 09-21-2016, 07:59 PM #11
plex

I just got my Enmey in the mail today from amazon, came in a clear plastic and immediately i pulled it apart, looks like all the internals are metal... im concerned though, maybe they just replaced the internals with gen2? Any other way i can know for sure?
Old 09-21-2016, 08:28 PM #12
Super69ur
Silly Hats Only

Throw up a picture and I can let you know.

Or you can read what I said earlier in this thread...

Old 09-21-2016, 08:29 PM #13
plex

Oiled it up and Shot 500 through it to break it in and its shooting amazing!, not going very far but the stock barrel must be large diameter because the paintballs (grafitti) were just sliding right through the barrel with hardly any resistance when i tested..

sorry about the stupid questions guys.. i just started paintballing so i have a lot of them but here it goes:

First of all i already have a proflex mask on the way as i ive been reading here past couple days how important a good mask is and got that out of the way.

1 - Whats the most accurate barrel you've used SPECIFICALLY with the Enmey? I know using the right size to fit the paintball is most important, but assuming the barrel is the perfect size and im using top quality paint, which barrels actually deliver best accuracy and farthest? Also whats the most common diameter you guys use on average? If you could only get 2 different diameters, which would you get?

^^ Note: I already have a CP 14" Single on the way, but i may pick up another barrel in slightly different diameters.

2 - The Enmey has a regulator on the forward grip right? So do i need to adjust the regulator on my tank? Do i even need a regulator on my Tank? If so, whats the best setting to have my Tank at? Also whats your favorite tank to use Specifically with the Enmey?

^^ Note: I already got an Empire 68/4500 because it was $75 cheaper than a Ninja.. I hope the tank will work okay for the price =/

3 - I noticed if i hold the trigger at just the right spot it releases air, is there a tweak I can make to improve on that or a good trigger kit? or is it just fine the way it is and im too nit picky?

4 - I'm skeptical of the battery hoppers reliability and think i want to get a good gravity first, have you guys used a gravity SPECIFICALLY with your Enmey that you would recommend that works smoothly?

5 - Any suggestions for my Enmey that i might have overlooked?
Old 09-21-2016, 08:33 PM #14
plex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super69ur View Post
Throw up a picture and I can let you know.

Or you can read what I said earlier in this thread...
heres some pics

http://imgur.com/a/gm0My

edit: heres the one you care about

Old 09-21-2016, 09:05 PM #15
Super69ur
Silly Hats Only

The wingnut style back cap suggests that your gun is a Gen 2.

Old 09-21-2016, 09:17 PM #16
Sogamember666
This is not an Exit

Thats the Enmey 2.0 internals. You have the updated version.

As far as advice.

The tank is fine. You will adjust velocity to a safe speed your field has posted via the marker regulator. Leave the tank reg alone unless you purchase a marker that requires low pressure. The Empire should be setup for 800psi ish. I use a Ninja SL77 on mine, any tank will be fine
Note though, the Enmey isnt great on air efficiency though. So a 68+ will yield a good amount of shots.

Barrels- I've used stock (it is a bigger bore), a Deadly Wind Fibur X and a Freak Inline. I still use the Freak inline. I already have the inserts and the Freak Inline is priced well, $60 new. You can snag inserts as you go along. There is plenty of great kits out there. If you play pretty much at the same field and use the same paint, you can get away with a few inserts or backs. I hear the Eingen barrel kit is also great and priced very well. However you can easily snag a couple different sized barrels and be set. The CP one piece barrels are great too. You could do some googling and find a person who Freak bores them (bores them out to take Freak inserts) down the road if you wish. If I only could get two bores, I would get a 684 (or close to it) and maybe a 687 for large paint or swollen paint due to humidity. I might go smaller though. Maybe a 680 and 685. The only way to get added distance is turning your marker to unsafe speeds, use an Apex or Flatline barrel, or First Strike rounds. Better than that, get closer.

As far as it leaking air. Its inherent of the design. Its how the marker operates. Only advice on it, is pull the trigger back quickly and with a snap. You can hold it to the rear just fine. Just pull and release quickly.

Battery operated loaders are a must for me. Electronic loaders nowadays are very reliable. I use a Spire on all of my markers. With the Enmey, you can use anything. Just remember to reduce that trigger finger when ising gravity fed loaders. You can snag a used Halo B, Z2, Rotor or other one for decent prices. I have outshot a 18v Revvy witb my Enmey before. I hate missing shots due to equipment being subpar for my needs/wants. Keep good quality and fresh batteries in your loader and keep it free of gunk and it will work just fine.

As far as your last question. Just go play man. Enjoy your new marker, make friends and just play. You can upgrade it as you go. Personally I think the only thing that an Enmey needs is a better than stock barrel and an on/off asa. There isnt much for it. No aftermarket bolt will work with it. You could get some decent lube like Monkey Poo, Lurker lube, Slick Honey or similar. Will help keep your marker in tip top shape. Its a spool valve, the like lube. Keep it lubed up. A fresh coat after every other weekend is good practice.

WHEN YOU TAKE THE BOLT APART, make sure its pushed toward the rear when you reinsert it into the marker body. If its forward, it will not operate.

Also, dont let people get you down about your marker choice. They are great markers. I have been playing since 2003. I'be owned low end to high ends. Mag fed, stock class, open class pump, mech and electronic, I've played that style. I still enjoy using my Enmey. Its my go to mech. Its been getting more love than my 6.5 and my SS G6R recently.
Old 09-21-2016, 09:24 PM #17
Super69ur
Silly Hats Only

Quote:
Originally Posted by plex View Post
Oiled it up and Shot 500 through it to break it in and its shooting amazing!, not going very far but the stock barrel must be large diameter because the paintballs (grafitti) were just sliding right through the barrel with hardly any resistance when i tested..

Yes, the stock barrel is rental-oriented. I actually have more money spent in accessories for this gun then the actual gun itself, barrel being part of that

sorry about the stupid questions guys.. i just started paintballing so i have a lot of them but here it goes:

i don't mind helping

First of all i already have a proflex mask on the way as i ive been reading here past couple days how important a good mask is and got that out of the way.

1 - Whats the most accurate barrel you've used SPECIFICALLY with the Enmey? I know using the right size to fit the paintball is most important, but assuming the barrel is the perfect size and im using top quality paint, which barrels actually deliver best accuracy and farthest? Also whats the most common diameter you guys use on average? If you could only get 2 different diameters, which would you get?

^^ Note: I already have a CP 14" Single on the way, but i may pick up another barrel in slightly different diameters.

There is next to no way to say what the "best" barrel is. Scientifically it has been shown that the "best" barrel for paintball has the following characteristics:

Length: 12"-16"
Control Bore: 3"-8"
Bore: -.005 (under bored) to +.010 (over bored)

Most manufacturers out there don't produce junk. Literally any barrel I know of that's Ion threaded is better than the stock one. Your CP is a wonderful start and you'll see a drastic difference between the CP and the stock. Differences between the CP and other high quality barrels will be much harder to distinguish.

I myself use a DeadlyWind. Most used bore size I would say is 0.684

2 - The Enmey has a regulator on the forward grip right? So do i need to adjust the regulator on my tank? Do i even need a regulator on my Tank? If so, whats the best setting to have my Tank at? Also whats your favorite tank to use Specifically with the Enmey?

^^ Note: I already got an Empire 68/4500 because it was $75 cheaper than a Ninja.. I hope the tank will work okay for the price =/

The eNMEy's regulator is fantastic. Internally it's the same as a LUXE, a $1500 marker. It seems to accept anything from SLP (350psi) to HP (850psi) tank outputs, and anything in between. Your Empire tank will work perfectly. No need to change anything.

If you are using High Pressure Air, (HPA), then your tank will need a regulator and they all come with one. Although the eNMEy CAN use CO2, very few people are going to recommend doing so, as it is scientifically inferior to HPA in literally EVERY way.

CO2 is the only way your tank can be unregulated.

The front regulator on your gun (The LUXE one) is simply for adjusting velocity. Consult your manual on how to do so.

3 - I noticed if i hold the trigger at just the right spot it releases air, is there a tweak I can make to improve on that or a good trigger kit? or is it just fine the way it is and im too nit picky?

Thats called short stroking, common in mech semi auto guns. Don't do that. Pull the trigger all the way, and pull it hard enough to ensure of it. You can adjust your trigger pull tension by removing your grips and adjusting your trigger return spring. Consult manual on how.

4 - I'm skeptical of the battery hoppers reliability and think i want to get a good gravity first, have you guys used a gravity SPECIFICALLY with your Enmey that you would recommend that works smoothly?

Unfortunately your gun shoots TOO NICE for this question. I can routinely out shoot a gravity fed hopper easily with this gun, and thus a force-fed loader is highly recommended. It'll prevent chops, as your gun does not have eyes to prevent doing so. Chopping is the most debilitating thing you can do to yourself on the field outside of getting shot.

That being said, if you are willing to slow your rate of fire to compensate a bit, two gravity feeds to check out are the Proto Primo and the new GOG loader. The GOG loader feeds nicer but you can't use standard size pods with it, it only holds 100 balls

5 - Any suggestions for my Enmey that i might have overlooked?
Get an ASA and Feedneck upgrade as soon as you can afford one. Prevent spending money on another barrel besides your CP for now, and run a cheap gravity feed that I suggested. The Feedneck upgrade is well worth it. However, it sounds like you're well on the right track, and the best "upgrade" put there for ANY marker is MORE PAINT TO SHOOT WITH IT!!

ANSWERS IN RED

Last edited by Super69ur : 09-21-2016 at 09:31 PM.
Old 09-21-2016, 09:48 PM #18
plex

Thanks both of you for the informative replies, much appreciated!

can i get a link for a recommended ASA?

I think i will stick with the junky gravity i have right now that came with the kit, i had to shake it probably 3 times in 200 rounds so that's not too bad for now.
Old 09-21-2016, 09:53 PM #19
Super69ur
Silly Hats Only

Lots of good ASA's man.
Planet Eclipse has 2 that they are selling now that I like. Be sure to get the rail to go with it if you choose one of them. I (and a million other people) love the POPS.

Bob Long Cam Drive is my next favourite. If it ain't one of those two, it don't go on my gun.

Old 09-21-2016, 09:56 PM #20
Super69ur
Silly Hats Only

Just make sure it's an on/off Asa or else it isn't an upgrade.

And get a metal Feedneck upgrade before investing in a loader.

Last edited by Super69ur : 09-21-2016 at 10:10 PM.
Old 09-22-2016, 01:02 PM #21
plex

Ok guys so i cut a piece of plastic to size so it fits just behind the trigger in the handle and lifts the trigger back so it just barely doesn't touch the pin and then i took some packaging peanut foam cut it to size and threaded a small zip tie through it and secured it tightly so the foam pushes on the plastic part to hold it in place tightly so it can't move or fall out. I can post pictures later when i get home :p

Now I barely have to pull the trigger back to fire it i have not tested it yet as i need to get my tank filled after work today.. i cant wait.

Is this legal to do, or looked down upon to reduce the trigger pull distance?