PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-12-2013, 12:09 AM #1
Horizon

Horizon is a member of the Paintball Operators' Association
50 caliber rental

I posted this on Tippmann's Facebook page:

"Hello Tippmann. We've been in the paintball business almost 12 years now and still have just about all of the Model 98's we started with on day one as well as many others we have added into our fleet over the years. Thanks for a great reliable marker.

Like many paintball fields these days, we are venturing into the 50 caliber rental business to expand our business and introduce paintball to a wider demographic. There is a huge void in the market for a simple 50 caliber rental with the reliability of something like the Model 98. I am very active in communicating with many other field owners and I know the sentiments are shared by many, many field owners. There would be many more fields already offering 50 caliber games if a good rental were available. This is something that would not only help field owners who are desperately seeking such a product, but it would no doubt help your business as well.

50 caliber will never replace 68 caliber for those who get serious about paintball, but it a very viable tool for attracting new players to rental fields that would not normally play paintball. This WILL expand paintball in general, so not only would selling many thousands of units of 50 cal markers to field owners be a wise business decision, but the further expansion of paintball will help everyone in the industry, including Tippmann.

Thank you for your consideration."

If anyone is interested in a product like this, feel free to add a comment to their page. https://www.facebook.com/Tippmann

Last edited by Horizon : 02-12-2013 at 12:26 AM.
Horizon is offline   Reply With Quote