Originally Posted by NEPxWeezy
The one behind the breach? No. What size is it?
*hangs head down shaking it and saying "why do I bother?" *.........
Originally Posted by firefoxx04
breach oring could do it but its unlikely if it worked before. ca knows sizes
- I should make him look for it, shouldn't I?
Originally Posted by marcusgar21
its a 17 something i believe..
i bet thats the issue if it hasnt been changed and everything else has
I'm thinking this too ^^^^^^. Breach o-ring. And, yes......it is a 17.17mm inside diameter X 1.78mm cross section, a.k.a. a standard -017. There is this thread I've heard about.......http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...991&highlight=
You have ruled out the reg. I doubt it is the tank. So the only possibilities are battery, noid, breach o-ring, and board settings. You just serviced the noid and the grease you are using is fine. Your settings are way off but just inefficient, not too low of a noid dwell which would cause a.similar issue - drop the dwell down anyway. Go with 12 to 14 to start until you get the shoot down worked out, then tune accordingly.
Graphite Dangerous Power REV-I
– TechT bolt engine, REV-I & Disruptive barrel kits, Prophecy V2 w/ Empire feedgate, Crossfire SS 68/4500
Maroon and Polished Aluminum Dangerous Power Threshold
– 7th Element board, TechT bolt engine, magnet trigger kit, REV-I PMD, Sly Dual Carbon barrel kit, Prophecy V2, Crossfire SS 68/4500
Black and Silver Dangerous Power F8
– APE Rampage board, VS bolt, magnet trigger kit, F8 gauge, REDZ barrel kit, Halo B w/ Exalt feedgate, PMI 68/4500
Polished Aluminum and Red Dangerous Power F8
– Virtue board, VS bolt, magnet trigger kit, Halo B w/ Exalt feedgate, PMI 68/4500