Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-10-2013, 09:03 PM #1
Not AzaTuR
Wax On Wax Off
 
Not AzaTuR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Arlington (817) TX
Virtual Barber

You need headphone for it to be totally immersive.

__________________
I am Not AzaTuR

XBLAzaTuR
Not AzaTuR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-10-2013, 09:09 PM #2
chrom3penguin (Banned)
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: on the road.
chrom3penguin owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
chrom3penguin supports Team VICIOUS
chrom3penguin supports Pev's Paintball
too long, didn't listen.
chrom3penguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 09:09 PM #3
ALLCAPS (Banned)
that recipe
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Tampa, FL
So god damn ****ing old I almost died.

When I went to school for audio production this was one of the first things one of our teachers told us about. You can literally make a binaural microphone for about 15 bucks that can record ANYTHING and make it sound like this.
ALLCAPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 09:14 PM #4
chrom3penguin (Banned)
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: on the road.
chrom3penguin owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
chrom3penguin supports Team VICIOUS
chrom3penguin supports Pev's Paintball
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALLCAPS View Post
So god damn ****ing old I almost died.

When I went to school for audio production this was one of the first things one of our teachers told us about. You can literally make a binaural microphone for about 15 bucks that can record anything and make it sound like this.
nocaps will be alright
chrom3penguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 09:14 PM #5
B2KBanned12
 
 
B2KBanned12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
B2KBanned12 is playing at Living Legends VI
B2KBanned12 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
B2KBanned12 supports DLX Technology
I did this with 5.1 surround.
__________________
5.9 R/T
B2KBanned12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 09:17 PM #6
Free Karl (Banned)
I'm Trying To se-Ders You
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
This was posted a very, very long time ago.
Free Karl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 09:27 PM #7
ALLCAPS (Banned)
that recipe
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Tampa, FL
I am ALLCAPS, I cap whatever the **** I WANT
ALLCAPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 09:50 PM #8
$h0cK3r
TEH SHOCKER
 
$h0cK3r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: "404"
Old
__________________
Xbox Gamertag: Sh0cKizZLe


GOOGLE FTW
$h0cK3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 09:52 PM #9
E-M-P-I-R-E
 
 
E-M-P-I-R-E's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Georgia
This was posted 4 years ago
E-M-P-I-R-E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 10:05 PM #10
parkrats
I am a master trickster.
 
parkrats's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: O'Fallon, MO
It is just haircut noises but who doesn't love a quality audio file? Not that youtube provides the best output by any means, but eardrum stimulation is nice.

I like the sound waves I send to my ears to be from a good source. Not an extreme audiophile or anything, but I appreciate good speakers/headphones for my music. It's been killing me that the earbuds I've been using lately, when I'm not using my Bose QC15, are so goddamn ****ty. I didn't pay for them so it's fine but **** everyone who works at 'iFrogz' for not stopping the production of such ****ty headphones that disgrace anything played through them. Too poor to buy new ones ATM not that I need them but I don't always want to carry my Bose around.
__________________
I'm well aware, I just don't care.
"Originally posted by ScottW: of course you would say that because you dress like a gay sailor and i dont"
"Originally posted by earlsweatshirt: LOL I think your brain is so ****ing hipster you don't even realize I was making fun of you for your shoes having zippers."

parkrats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 10:07 PM #11
ALLCAPS (Banned)
that recipe
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Tampa, FL
Quote:
Originally Posted by parkrats View Post
It is just haircut noises but who doesn't love a quality audio file? Not that youtube provides the best output by any means, but eardrum stimulation is nice.

I like the sound waves I send to my ears to be from a good source. Not an extreme audiophile or anything, but I appreciate good speakers/headphones for my music. It's been killing me that the earbuds I've been using lately, when I'm not using my Bose QC15, are so goddamn ****ty. I didn't pay for them so it's fine but **** everyone who works at 'iFrogz' for not stopping the production of such ****ty headphones that disgrace anything played through them. Too poor to buy new ones ATM not that I need them but I don't always want to carry my Bose around.
what you know about flak files son
ALLCAPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 10:27 PM #12
Santi
 
 
Santi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
so Old, this was posted on ST so many years ago I can't even remember the year.

OP is a sellout tryhard.
Santi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 10:32 PM #13
B2KBanned12
 
 
B2KBanned12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
B2KBanned12 is playing at Living Legends VI
B2KBanned12 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
B2KBanned12 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by Santi View Post
so Old, this was posted on ST so many years ago I can't even remember the year.

OP is a sellout tryhard.
Join Date: Feb 2013
__________________
5.9 R/T
B2KBanned12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 10:32 PM #14
Evac.
Wolfpack
 
Evac.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Queens
Annual Supporting Member
Evac. is a Paintball photographer
Evac. plays in the PSP
Evac. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 10:36 PM #15
Santi
 
 
Santi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by B2KBanned12 View Post
Join Date: Feb 2013
I see you didn't read my introduction thread.

Been here since 2004 brah
Santi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 10:39 PM #16
Ryan3773 (Banned)
PoopScooper
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Wisco
Quote:
Originally Posted by Santi View Post

I see you didn't read my introduction thread.

Been here since 2004 brah
Says 2012 actually. Sucks to lie doesn't it:/
Ryan3773 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 10:40 PM #17
B2KBanned12
 
 
B2KBanned12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
B2KBanned12 is playing at Living Legends VI
B2KBanned12 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
B2KBanned12 supports DLX Technology
nah bro. 2k13er.
__________________
5.9 R/T
B2KBanned12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 10:42 PM #18
Ryan3773 (Banned)
PoopScooper
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Wisco
Must suck to be so new:/
Ryan3773 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 10:48 PM #19
Ryan3773 (Banned)
PoopScooper
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Wisco
Quote:
Originally Posted by Free Karl View Post
Nah brah nah
Not you
Ryan3773 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 10:49 PM #20
parkrats
I am a master trickster.
 
parkrats's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: O'Fallon, MO
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALLCAPS View Post
what you know about flak files son
I know the ones I have, which isn't a really whole lot, are spelled with a 'c' not 'k'. I'll only opt for the option certain times when it's available.

Like I said, I'm not a super audiophile by any means but to me it's the speakers output that's important than the type of file which only makes a slight difference to me usually, given it's a quality mp3 or similar type vs FLAC.
__________________
I'm well aware, I just don't care.
"Originally posted by ScottW: of course you would say that because you dress like a gay sailor and i dont"
"Originally posted by earlsweatshirt: LOL I think your brain is so ****ing hipster you don't even realize I was making fun of you for your shoes having zippers."


Last edited by parkrats : 02-10-2013 at 10:53 PM.
parkrats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 11:22 PM #21
pacasowithagun
SMASH! Now clean it up!!
 
pacasowithagun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: 410/Kiladelphia
pacasowithagun owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
pacasowithagun is an NCPA National Champion
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALLCAPS View Post
what you know about flak files son
A flac.

Quote:
Originally Posted by parkrats View Post
I know the ones I have, which isn't a really whole lot, are spelled with a 'c' not 'k'. I'll only opt for the option certain times when it's available.

Like I said, I'm not a super audiophile by any means but to me it's the speakers output that's important than the type of file which only makes a slight difference to me usually, given it's a quality mp3 or similar type vs FLAC.
flac or die. actually, 24 bit vinyl flac..

The higher quality becomes evident are higher volumes.
__________________
2009-2010 NCPA Class A National Champions
I offer 3D printing services! PM me!
Greg Hoge
pacasowithagun is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump