PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-12-2013, 10:29 PM #43
Apollo918
Proud 'Fossil' Owner

Apollo918 plays in the PSP
Apollo918 supports Team VICIOUS
then, keep it, dont leave feedback and cut your losses. leaving neg feedback, will do nothing but leave you one as well. you probably wont get any money back out of him.

just being honest

although i would edit your shocker sale thread to reflect the correct information. so you dont get caught mis representing your product in the same manor
Advertisement
Old 02-12-2013, 10:50 PM #44
Marmaduke
Aqua Team Agg Force

Marmaduke owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Marmaduke plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo918 View Post
then, keep it, dont leave feedback and cut your losses. leaving neg feedback, will do nothing but leave you one as well. you probably wont get any money back out of him.
At least the next person in line will have a red flag with negative feedback.

If you buy/trade with someone with two recent negative feedbacks, then you have no one to blame but yourself.
A5OG Feedback 12/0/0
Marmaduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 03:35 AM #45
memoon
Moon Penguin

memoon supports Team VICIOUS
memoon supports Team VICIOUS
memoon is reppin' sidebar 4 life
memoon plays in the APPA D5 division
Quote:

just being honest

although i would edit your shocker sale thread to reflect the correct information. so you dont get caught mis representing your product in the same manor
That's retaliatory feedback....which is easily removed. He loses nothing by leaving negative feedback.
memoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 03:37 AM #46
MachineGunCrew
Never Say Die

MachineGunCrew plays in the PSP
MachineGunCrew owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
MachineGunCrew is Legendary
MachineGunCrew supports DLX Technology
MachineGunCrew owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
Quote:
Originally Posted by memoon View Post
That's retaliatory feedback....which is easily removed. He loses nothing by leaving negative feedback.
exactly. so feel free to leave him the negative that he deserves.
Old 02-13-2013, 06:19 AM #47
Manu#12
B-Eastside

Manu#12 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Manu#12 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by MachineGunCrew View Post
the fact that he lied and knowingly advertised his "product" with false information would get him an instant negative from me.
I agree. And the fact that it was cheap does not change anything ( that is ebay, and that is how business goes anyway, a deal is a deal )

I once bought a used xbox on ebay, the seller wanted nothing else but check as a payment. Then she said she never got the check I had sent her, and she did not want to hear about another check I was ready to send her ( obviously the price was too low for her, she was looking for a way to break the deal ) . In the end, I had to pay for a service at the bank to cancel the first check , I did not get the console, but she got a negative feedback. **** those crooks !!

Last edited by Manu#12 : 02-13-2013 at 07:45 AM.
Manu#12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 10:40 AM #48
Marmaduke
Aqua Team Agg Force

Marmaduke owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Marmaduke plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manu#12 View Post
I agree. And the fact that it was cheap does not change anything ( that is ebay, and that is how business goes anyway, a deal is a deal )

I once bought a used xbox on ebay, the seller wanted nothing else but check as a payment. Then she said she never got the check I had sent her, and she did not want to hear about another check I was ready to send her ( obviously the price was too low for her, she was looking for a way to break the deal ) . In the end, I had to pay for a service at the bank to cancel the first check , I did not get the console, but she got a negative feedback. **** those crooks !!
Did she not know how to set a minimum?
A5OG Feedback 12/0/0
Marmaduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 11:03 AM #49
Manu#12
B-Eastside

Manu#12 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Manu#12 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marmaduke View Post
Did she not know how to set a minimum?
It looks like it ; that ***** was really stupid . Fortunately, that happened to me only once out of hundreds of purchases and sales online.

So to the OP , IMO you are rightful to claim and get the set up that you were supposed to
Manu#12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 02:49 PM #50
skateandpaint

skateandpaint has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
skateandpaint has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
skateandpaint has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:

just being honest

I feel like this im done with pbn i dont even care about the feedback. Im thinking i might take it to paypal. And i allready changed my BST thread btw

PM7 for sale!! help me pay bills!
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...3#post85503833
skateandpaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 10:04 AM #51
rexisme

Annual Supporting Member
rexisme supports DLX Technology
I thought I read where he offered you your money back? If he is offering you total compensation (100% of what you paid) for the product, I dont see the issue. He's letting you return it.

The only issue is, he sold it to you on the cheap and you're trying to make more than what you paid for it. You're the one that won't return the marker. More than likely because you're about to make money off it. I'd tell you to go pound sand as well.

Disclaimer, I would know what I'm selling before advertising it as anything. If I did misrepresent something by accident, I would refund 100% of the money and pay for return shipping back to me. I'm just saying....