Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-09-2013, 10:37 PM #1
Ogemow

Paintball with headshot

Hello everyone, I am a new member of pbnation. My name is Brad(aka...Ogemow). My wife and I both play paintball and I think it is safe to say, we are addicted...lol. We are into woodsball and we play on the field that the local guys and I built. I think it is a pretty awsome field and it is a blast to play on. I am looking forward to getting to know everyone here. Here is a vid from my Youtube channel of us playing on the field we built, it is in Fox Lake, Alberta. I am new to making vids and editing so I hope you like my vids. I am learning alot about shooting vids and editing so stay tuned to my channel by subscribing and watch my progress. I am the guy with the Valken paints. WARNING!!! THE MUSIC CONTAINS SOME FOUL LANGUAGE

Last edited by Ogemow : 03-16-2013 at 10:16 PM.
Ogemow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-10-2013, 08:48 AM #2
DB-1071
ON THE SIDE OF ANGELS!!!!

has been a member for 10 years
DB-1071 is playing at Living Legends VII
DB-1071 is playing at Living Legends VIII
DB-1071 is playing at Living Legends IX
DB-1071 is playing at Living Legends Dreaded
Vid was too long, music made it unwatchable and I got motion sickness from this vid.

PBNation definition from Urban Dictionary:
A web site where, on any given evening, one may find approximately 500 paintball enthusiasts discussing the sport, and 1500 teenagers calling each other gay.

Angel A4fly and below COMPLETE FREAK BARREL SET AND CHARGER FOR SALE ( IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE LISTED PRICES PLEASE MAKE OFFERS ) PRICES LOWED!!!!
DB-1071 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 01:28 PM #3
Buster Hymen

Looks like a blast....
Buster Hymen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 02:51 PM #4
Ogemow

Quote:
Originally Posted by DB-1071 View Post
Vid was too long, music made it unwatchable and I got motion sickness from this vid.
I am sorry you did not like the vid or the music. Did you like anything about it?
Old 02-10-2013, 02:55 PM #5
Ogemow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buster Hymen View Post
Looks like a blast....
Yes, it is alot of fun. The last 2 days have been warmer here and I have been trying to talk my buddy into having a game but I don't think he wants to play in the snow.