PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 04-23-2013, 03:03 PM #1
MulishaSoldier929

Any Scenario Teams in W. MICh?

As the title states, is there any scenario teams in west michigan and do you hold try outs?

Most of the gents I play with are getting too busy to ball anymore(wifes, kids, work, ect, ect..). Been woodballing since '00 so I am no stranger to the game and I love playing with objections over just "shoot the other team". So pretty much just looking for a group of guys to ball with on weekends or team up with for big events.
MulishaSoldier929 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-24-2013, 10:15 AM #2
lxmott

lxmott owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
lxmott supports Team VICIOUS
What field you play at? Look up Great Lakes rangers and delta ops. They are decently large and play alot at hell Survivros. If you make it to Hells survivors anytime lemme know you can role with me and friends
lxmott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 02:09 PM #3
MulishaSoldier929

Thanks, I will check them out! I have balled at some of the local fields(tcp&colors) but I usually just play at my own place if I can get a group together. Its all woods and I already have a dope set-up lol. Not to mention its cheap!

Never been to hell survivors but have heard good things. I'll pm ya if I can make it out this year!
Old 04-25-2013, 03:23 PM #4
Japy
Paragon 2014

Annual Supporting Member
Japy is BST Legit
Japy plays in the PSP
Japy is playing at Living Legends VII
Japy has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Japy has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Japy has perfected Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Japy supports Empire
Come out to Lansing (especially this weekend as most of the team will be here) we have a scenario team that will be playing multiple big game events this season, as well as playing weekly.

Looking for some Gats?
Japy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 12:37 PM #5
MulishaSoldier929

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japy View Post
Come out to Lansing (especially this weekend as most of the team will be here) we have a scenario team that will be playing multiple big game events this season, as well as playing weekly.
Appreciate the offer but will have to take you up on it some other time. Today isn't good and tomorrow is the lakeshore blessing ride so i'm booked. When is the next "big" weekend event?
ReplyRegional Ups