DYE I3 Pro White, Dyetanium Oceans Lens, Blue Ears, Contract Killer straps
For sale. All prices include shipping and paypal fees.
Trades: Empire Event lens. Even trade. New clear lens for new clear lens.
1. Brand new DYE Clear thermal lens (they came with the new blue frames). $20 shipped.
2. Used Dyetanium Ocean Thermal Lens. Some tiny scratches and paintball "impact marks". SOLD and shipped to Bigryan55.
3. Brand new DYE I3 Pro black ears with mounting hardware and Brand new Contract Killer DYE I3 grey straps. SOLD and shipped to Bigryan55.
4. DYE I3 Pro. I recently replaced the soft ears (blue), frame (blue), strap (blue contract killer), and lens (It is the Dyetanium Ocean lens with zero marks/scratches- Best lens I have ever used). All the new parts cost me $75 by themselves. I believe I may have used the mask once with all the new parts. Comes with the old strap (stretched and faded by sun), old ears (starting to "feather"), and old frame (foam is in decent condition, not torn, but a lot softer than new). All the used parts are still usable. SOLD and shipped to Sbeeblex.
5. BNIP Dyetanium Ocean Thermal Lens. It is such an awesome lens that I purchased all the last stock of them. Seriously, this lens is great in the sun and low light conditions. SOLD and shipped to Sbeeblex.
Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.