Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-19-2013, 10:41 PM #1975
Matt H
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Annual Supporting Member
Matt H is a Supporting Member
Matt H is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Matt H is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
Had a root canal last year, was not fun.
Matt H is offline  
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-19-2013, 10:46 PM #1976
sublimize24
SUB-limize.
 
sublimize24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: New York, NY
sublimize24 helped look for balloons
sublimize24 supports Team VICIOUS
sublimize24 is an NCPA player
sublimize24 plays in the APPA beginner division
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt H View Post
Had a root canal last year, was not fun.
Did it hurt or was it just unpleasant? Because just going to the dentist is unpleasant, I get that.
__________________
Buy my mint DM8!
I got a skyline, but I only have one pic since it took so long to get here. JK, I sold it. But I had it. Trust me. Now I have an even more JDM 300ZX. It cost $10,000, no, $30,000. /MadPSI
My Feedback
2004 Audi A4, USP MT6
www.allpaintballsupplies.com
sublimize24 is offline  
Old 02-19-2013, 10:50 PM #1977
A Contract Killer
 
 
A Contract Killer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Moscow
A Contract Killer has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
I've come to the conclusion that Rob, like all dentists, is a ****ing sadist.
__________________
-Rudy "The Captain" Martinez
A Contract Killer is offline  
Old 02-19-2013, 10:51 PM #1978
FrolessWonder
RISE OR DIE TRYING
 
FrolessWonder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Woodbridge va
 has been a member for 10 years
FrolessWonder has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by sublimize24 View Post
However I am planning on applying to endodontic residencies in a couple months, root canal specialist
That picture looks horrifying. I haven't been to the dentist in years, my teeth are probably ****ed. G
__________________
ST:A LIKE I GIVE A ****
FrolessWonder is online now  
Old 02-19-2013, 10:54 PM #1979
sublimize24
SUB-limize.
 
sublimize24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: New York, NY
sublimize24 helped look for balloons
sublimize24 supports Team VICIOUS
sublimize24 is an NCPA player
sublimize24 plays in the APPA beginner division
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Contract Killer View Post
I've come to the conclusion that Rob, like all dentists, is a ****ing sadist.
I mean brah, I'm just saying if you can't tolerate a little bit of unpleasantness... There's no other way to get the work done lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrolessWonder View Post
That picture looks horrifying. I haven't been to the dentist in years, my teeth are probably ****ed. G
You may see some of those in your future then... Actually they estimate because of the increased time spent between dental visits in recent years from the recession etc, regular routine cavities and small 'drill/fill' will be on the decline in the next decade, and you're looking at larger procedures like root canal, crowns and bridge, implants, etc.
__________________
Buy my mint DM8!
I got a skyline, but I only have one pic since it took so long to get here. JK, I sold it. But I had it. Trust me. Now I have an even more JDM 300ZX. It cost $10,000, no, $30,000. /MadPSI
My Feedback
2004 Audi A4, USP MT6
www.allpaintballsupplies.com
sublimize24 is offline  
Old 02-19-2013, 10:54 PM #1980
Matt H
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Annual Supporting Member
Matt H is a Supporting Member
Matt H is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Matt H is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
It was painful to start. I had a lot of pain while drilling, they gave my multiple shots for numbing, which took a while to take affect. Once I was finally numb it was cake.
Matt H is offline  
Old 02-19-2013, 10:55 PM #1981
F1VENOM
 
 
F1VENOM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
 has been a member for 10 years
I hate the dentist because no matter how much lidocane I get it's still uncomfortable as all hell.
__________________
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
F1VENOM is offline  
Old 02-19-2013, 10:56 PM #1982
FrolessWonder
RISE OR DIE TRYING
 
FrolessWonder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Woodbridge va
 has been a member for 10 years
FrolessWonder has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by sublimize24 View Post
You may see some of those in your future then... Actually they estimate because of the increased time spent between dental visits in recent years from the recession etc, regular routine cavities and small 'drill/fill' will be on the decline in the next decade, and you're looking at larger procedures like root canal, crowns and bridge, implants, etc.
I didn't have dental, then once I got it I didn't go. I just got out on my wife's health/dental plan which is ****ing awesome so I'm going in the next few weeks.
__________________
ST:A LIKE I GIVE A ****
FrolessWonder is online now  
Old 02-19-2013, 10:56 PM #1983
sublimize24
SUB-limize.
 
sublimize24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: New York, NY
sublimize24 helped look for balloons
sublimize24 supports Team VICIOUS
sublimize24 is an NCPA player
sublimize24 plays in the APPA beginner division
Yeah. When you have a hot tooth that's infected it's basically biologically impossible to get it numb, it takes a lot of luck usually but you can get it.
__________________
Buy my mint DM8!
I got a skyline, but I only have one pic since it took so long to get here. JK, I sold it. But I had it. Trust me. Now I have an even more JDM 300ZX. It cost $10,000, no, $30,000. /MadPSI
My Feedback
2004 Audi A4, USP MT6
www.allpaintballsupplies.com
sublimize24 is offline  
Old 02-19-2013, 11:15 PM #1984
I'm inebriated
Wood Grain Grippin
 
I'm inebriated's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by toolbandfan View Post
leroy, what were the new balance shoes you got? Any good?


I kind of have a feeling shoes being made in USA might actually not be a good thing for the shoe quality. Could be wrong though.
I currently have the 993. They're great shoes. All I've worn for a while now are 99x series. Very comfy. Plus America. Going to get some 990 heritage soon, but I've heard they changed the sizes up on them so I need to actually go to a real store and try them on first.
I'm inebriated is offline  
Old 02-19-2013, 11:20 PM #1985
F1VENOM
 
 
F1VENOM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by sublimize24 View Post
Yeah. When you have a hot tooth that's infected it's basically biologically impossible to get it numb, it takes a lot of luck usually but you can get it.
What are the chances I can get some dilaudid for my toothache?


__________________
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
F1VENOM is offline  
Old 02-19-2013, 11:21 PM #1986
I'm inebriated
Wood Grain Grippin
 
I'm inebriated's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
My fran with the MBA I was talking about is upset because his parents who paid for his bachelors and masters are upset that he graduated 6 months ago and has made no attempt at getting a real job, and don't want him staying at their house anymore. So he's driving up to Boulder in a couple weeks and will either get a real job there or go full hippie. Most likely full hippie. Alrighty.

I'm ok with this because it's like 17 miles from Steamboat so I can go up there on the reg and have a place to stay and party.
I'm inebriated is offline  
Old 02-19-2013, 11:51 PM #1987
lowbudgethero
Boomer
 
lowbudgethero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: 908/570
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm inebriated View Post
My fran with the MBA I was talking about is upset because his parents who paid for his bachelors and masters are upset that he graduated 6 months ago and has made no attempt at getting a real job, and don't want him staying at their house anymore. So he's driving up to Boulder in a couple weeks and will either get a real job there or go full hippie. Most likely full hippie. Alrighty.

I'm ok with this because it's like 17 miles from Steamboat so I can go up there on the reg and have a place to stay and party.
If i went full hippie, i'd just buy season tickets to boulder and be a line cook at night and live in a tiny 1 br. apartment.
lowbudgethero is offline  
Old 02-19-2013, 11:58 PM #1988
A Contract Killer
 
 
A Contract Killer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Moscow
A Contract Killer has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
I don't want to go full hippie.
__________________
-Rudy "The Captain" Martinez
A Contract Killer is offline  
Old 02-20-2013, 12:03 AM #1989
worrgames_slaya
PBN Support Tech
 
worrgames_slaya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Florida
worrgames_slaya posts videos on PbNation
Found the one.

__________________
Becoming "fast"
worrgames_slaya is offline  
Old 02-20-2013, 12:06 AM #1990
yuik
Mr Diet Coke on the Rocks
 
yuik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Annual Supporting Member
yuik is playing at Living Legends V
yuik is playing at Living Legends VI
yuik is an NCPA player
yuik plays in the APPA D5 division
yuik is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
yuik is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowbudgethero View Post

If i went full hippie, i'd just buy season tickets to boulder and be a line cook at night and live in a tiny 1 br. apartment.
That would be mad fun
__________________
if you have an ebay account and want to make 3$ in paypal for 5 min of your time pm me!
Closed Bolt Ballers!

Huge gearbag sale. Everything you can imagine including bob saget!

RED JMJ Smooth Mill viking RobTown Valve Ultralight Frame!
yuik is online now  
Old 02-20-2013, 12:07 AM #1991
yuik
Mr Diet Coke on the Rocks
 
yuik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Annual Supporting Member
yuik is playing at Living Legends V
yuik is playing at Living Legends VI
yuik is an NCPA player
yuik plays in the APPA D5 division
yuik is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
yuik is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by worrgames_slaya View Post
Found the one.
Why stern drive not outboard ?
__________________
if you have an ebay account and want to make 3$ in paypal for 5 min of your time pm me!
Closed Bolt Ballers!

Huge gearbag sale. Everything you can imagine including bob saget!

RED JMJ Smooth Mill viking RobTown Valve Ultralight Frame!
yuik is online now  
Old 02-20-2013, 12:13 AM #1992
I'm inebriated
Wood Grain Grippin
 
I'm inebriated's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Get a center console
I'm inebriated is offline  
Old 02-20-2013, 12:13 AM #1993
zoink
cats cats cats
 
zoink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: VA
zoink is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
enjoy your money pit
__________________
Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul.
zoink is offline  
Old 02-20-2013, 12:23 AM #1994
I'm inebriated
Wood Grain Grippin
 
I'm inebriated's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Boats n hoes
I'm inebriated is offline  
Old 02-20-2013, 12:30 AM #1995
p8ntfreak98
mall crawler
 
p8ntfreak98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: San Diego/Nor*Jerz
 has been a member for 10 years
p8ntfreak98 supports Team VICIOUS
Gotta have me them boats and hoes
__________________
OT:A - ****ing Scientists.
p8ntfreak98 is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump