PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2013, 12:36 PM #379
F1VENOM

has been a member for 10 years
Agreed.
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-11-2013, 12:37 PM #380
I'm inebriated
Wood Grain Grippin

Pretty much all of my lower level classes were multiple choice, and that includes algebra, calc 1 & 2, and statistics. The history courses were about 1/2 multiple choice 1/2 essay. Those classes have so many students in them they have to do multiple choice or it would take forever to grade.
Old 02-11-2013, 12:40 PM #381
I'm inebriated
Wood Grain Grippin

Actually I don't think my accounting classes were multiple choice now that I think about it
Old 02-11-2013, 12:42 PM #382
2ffu

really? most of mine were.
Old 02-11-2013, 12:43 PM #383
F1VENOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm inebriated View Post
Pretty much all of my lower level classes were multiple choice, and that includes algebra, calc 1 & 2, and statistics. The history courses were about 1/2 multiple choice 1/2 essay. Those classes have so many students in them they have to do multiple choice or it would take forever to grade.
Business calc 1&2 were multiple choice? Sounds like a ****ing nightmare or they really didn't go very in depth.
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
Old 02-11-2013, 12:46 PM #384
I'm inebriated
Wood Grain Grippin

Actually the second accounting class may have been multiple choice. I took it during summer at a juco. I just remember never actually going because it was about a 30 minute drive each way. The exams were open book. Failed them all. Got an A because of extra credit (Things like 5 minute presentation telling the class about yourself, half page essays on something interesting that happened that week, the pattern here is none of these things had anything to do with accounting)
Old 02-11-2013, 12:47 PM #385
I'm inebriated
Wood Grain Grippin

Quote:
Originally Posted by F1VENOM View Post
Business calc 1&2 were multiple choice? Sounds like a ****ing nightmare or they really didn't go very in depth.
I think they were, but I'm not 100%. Honestly I barely remember anything from either of those classes. They may have not been, I do remember exams we were split into really small groups, so it would make sense that they wouldn't be multiple choice since they had a different TA for each group. Actually that entire class may have just been a small group. I don't know. Was rarely sober in college.
Old 02-11-2013, 12:57 PM #386
F1VENOM

Sounds like a terrible class.
Old 02-11-2013, 01:03 PM #387
paintball4life2011
CBN Media

paintball4life2011 plays in the PSP
paintball4life2011 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
paintball4life2011 posts videos on PbNation
paintball4life2011 plays in the APPA D4 division
paintball4life2011 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
**** the north.
Woah, I thought we were just friends.
Old 02-11-2013, 01:06 PM #388
visualx
Raise Your Weapon

sup
Old 02-11-2013, 01:07 PM #389
F1VENOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintball4life2011 View Post
Woah, I thought we were just friends.
Old 02-11-2013, 01:12 PM #390
I'm inebriated
Wood Grain Grippin

Calc 1 & 2 and finance were every business majors least favorite classes. Calc because they just sucked and are completely irrelevant in life. I mean I get that those classes are just to show you're capable of learning but they were such a waste of time. Finance because both of the profs were awful. Kind of wish I would have paid attention in finance now though. At least the stock market portion of that class
Old 02-11-2013, 01:23 PM #391
Featherlite 07
straight cash homie

Featherlite 07 is playing at Living Legends III
Featherlite 07 is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Any test that's math and multiple choice is a PITA.
I like when you're taking a math multiple choice test and get an answer that's none of the choices.

2010 Audi S4
2006 BMW M5 (Sold)
ST:A - We pass school busses at 140

"That is the unmistakable low rumble of a turbocharged flat 4, which signals the imminent arrival of a moron." -J. Clarkson
Old 02-11-2013, 01:24 PM #392
F1VENOM

Calc 1&2 are extremely useful if you want to understand what the software does or actually do calculations.
Old 02-11-2013, 01:25 PM #393
worrgames_slaya
PBN Support Tech

worrgames_slaya posts videos on PbNation
worrgames_slaya is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
University of Maine or University of California Merced?
Old 02-11-2013, 01:26 PM #394
F1VENOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Featherlite 07 View Post
I like when you're taking a math multiple choice test and get an answer that's none of the choices.
Or you get one answer and it's on the test but when you check you get a different answer that's also on the test. **** that.
Old 02-11-2013, 01:30 PM #395
I'm inebriated
Wood Grain Grippin

Uhhh, Cali no question. Why would you want to live in Maine? Way too cold and I don't like canadians
Old 02-11-2013, 01:31 PM #396
I'm inebriated
Wood Grain Grippin

Update: I just google where Merced is located and I now vote none of the above. Go to UCSB or SD
Old 02-11-2013, 01:33 PM #397
F1VENOM

Merced, not even once.
Old 02-11-2013, 01:33 PM #398
worrgames_slaya
PBN Support Tech

Maine is in a better location for research. Both are recruiting paleoecology MS right now.
Old 02-11-2013, 01:34 PM #399
worrgames_slaya
PBN Support Tech

Also: Montata State and Idaho.