bhotz
Challenge Accepted.

bhotz is playing at Living Legends VI
bhotz supports Pev's Paintball
bhotz has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
bhotz has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
What's wrng with my mini?

Hey guys,
A few months ago I was using my new mini for the first time and I didn't quite know how to use it. I was not sure how the pressure worked or anything. At the chrono , I thought that the pressure in the gauge near the bottom of the hind grip was suppossed to be below 200 . The people at the field were not too helpful and so I was trying to fix the pressure with the place where you can adjust in front of the gauge ( where the hose line would start if going into a gun with macroline) and at the velocity adjuster. The pressure went down, I turned on the gun and tried the trigger, no response. I pulled it again , and all of a sudden the thing went ballistic. It shot rapidly without me even pulling the trigger again. They told me my solenoid was probably blown out. Can anyone give me some insight and if it is probably the solenoid. Thanks
Eflex
bhotz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-22-2013, 07:09 AM #2
ThexAlchemist
US Army

ThexAlchemist supports Team VICIOUS
ThexAlchemist supports Team VICIOUS
ThexAlchemist plays in the APPA D5 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhotz View Post
Hey guys,
A few months ago I was using my new mini for the first time and I didn't quite know how to use it. I was not sure how the pressure worked or anything. At the chrono , I thought that the pressure in the gauge near the bottom of the hind grip was suppossed to be below 200 . The people at the field were not too helpful and so I was trying to fix the pressure with the place where you can adjust in front of the gauge ( where the hose line would start if going into a gun with macroline) and at the velocity adjuster. The pressure went down, I turned on the gun and tried the trigger, no response. I pulled it again , and all of a sudden the thing went ballistic. It shot rapidly without me even pulling the trigger again. They told me my solenoid was probably blown out. Can anyone give me some insight and if it is probably the solenoid. Thanks
Max pressure is 200psi. But I've never heard of a mini doing that before, I would contact Kee Action Sports, if your solenoid is broken they will replace your solenoid for free but make sure you tell them what's happening to your mini just incase it might not be the solenoid(although I don't see what else could possible give you that issue). They replaced my solenoid for free a couple weeks ago, so no worries.
Old 02-22-2013, 08:12 PM #3
jleclipse81

jleclipse81 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
i had a solenoid blow out on me once....but i just lost my air (maybe cause i had a v1 solenoid?)...didn't fire all crazy like you mentioned. perhaps you have a bad/low battery? or your trigger needs adjustment?
jleclipse81 is offline   Reply With Quote