ReplyRegional Ups

Old 02-08-2013, 04:02 PM #1
SKO_GONZO
S.K.O.

SKO_GONZO owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
SKO_GONZO has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
SKO_GONZO has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Pump / Pistol / Magfed

Hi guys I started this thread with the desire to find out if their is any interest in either open play for Pump / Pistol / Magfed only or combined as they are decently similar. If so please Pm me your info and I will get on this. The owner of Foxhole paintball park and S.K.O to start a regular event. If it looks like we can get a pretty good turn out we can go forth and start having regular open play. Playing either every two month, or monthly, or more depending on the demand and number of players interested and that actually show up due to attendance.

Also Be on the look out for a an Upcoming Scenario Event Hosted and Operated by S.K.O where the only markers allowed will be Pump / Pistol / Magfed or markers using only 10-20 round TAC Cap's. If you need a TAC Cap contact Foxhole. They are sure to help you with all your paintball needs. Dont know about Foxhole follow their link in my signature.

Hope to hear from alot of interested players.

Thanks to our sponsors: | Valken | SM Tactical | FOXHOLE Paintball store and field | M.N. P.I.R.O.D. | Quantico Tactical
SKO_GONZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-08-2013, 04:51 PM #2
rjkraus
Cpt. of the Pathfinders

rjkraus plays in the APPA beginner division
rjkraus has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
rjkraus supports Empire
I'm pretty far away, but if you managed to get that scenario game with Pump/Pistol/Magfed markers sometime in the Summer or Fall and knew you'd have a decent turnout - I'd have a group that would probably make the trip. My team plays pump almost all the time.
rjkraus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 01:50 AM #3
SKO_GONZO
S.K.O.

Sounds I have a few players to play Pumped as well. To include myself

Thanks to our sponsors: | Valken | SM Tactical | FOXHOLE Paintball store and field | M.N. P.I.R.O.D. | Quantico Tactical
Old 02-12-2013, 12:06 PM #4
njk

I'm down for it. I play pump.

Nate
njk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 02:24 AM #5
SKO_GONZO
S.K.O.

Sounds good we have one need more.

ReplyRegional Ups