1) Chances are, you will be shipping first
2) Only offer if ready to deal
3) Please take the lowballs elsewhere
What i have up for sale/trade is my essentially nib machine vapor. I did a trade through pooty51 here on nation and got this gun nib directly from Machine. This is only the second nib highend i ever treated myself too. With that being said, I am really just testing waters on this one. Gun has only 1 case through it (haven't even tested out pooty bolt yet). So far i am very impressed with gun. I haven't had any of the issues that occurred with the v1 vapors.
- everything it would new
- pooty bolt and stock ff bolt
- pooty trigger + 2 stock triggers
- Gun came with two .679 barrel backs instead of a .681 (talked to machine and they should be shipping it out soon)
- issue with Asa as of 2/20/13. Asa screw that holds down lever snapped off. I contacted machine and am hoping for a replacement one. Guns still works and functions perfectly, just doesn't have on/off. Video should be up tomorrow (2/21/13)
- pooty bolt
- pooty trigger
- burned magnet for a much softer pull (huge improvement)
- $$$ 1250 obo $$$
- luxes 2.0s
- Clone gts (spring mod/vp or critical is a +)
- 2013 Demon + some cash
- Dm9-13 + cash
- Nice Premium G6r's (pheonix, dragon)
- csl w/ dart kit
- Amazing 2-4-1s
- nts plus lots of cash
- just offerrrrr
- geo 3
Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you don’t like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply don’t post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.