Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-06-2013, 08:24 AM #1
mjones200741

Angry Dye dm7 problems !!!!!

I'm new to the gun and was cleaning it the other day. So I went ahead and set on the psp settings (blue light). After doing so I turn the gun off powered it back up red light came on showing the eyes wasn't seeing a ball in the chamber. So I stuck my finger into the berral like their was a ball in there. Light shows green like the gun is ready to fire pull the trigger fires once and starts flashing green. So we change the eyes and clear eye pipe. And it's still doing this. Flashing green. HELP PLZ!
mjones200741 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-06-2013, 09:19 AM #2
DMikk

If your using your finger as a ball it will show up as an eye malfunction and flash green because the ball is not being shot, the eyes think its a jam. Try using paintballs and see if that works. Hope this helps.

Vapor bring dm12!

Last edited by DMikk : 02-06-2013 at 09:22 AM.
DMikk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 09:39 AM #3
grss429
Gun Tech! & Field owner

grss429 plays in the PSP
grss429 posts videos on PbNation
grss429 plays in the APPA D4 division
grss429 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
grss429 has achieved Level 4 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjones200741 View Post
I'm new to the gun and was cleaning it the other day. So I went ahead and set on the psp settings (blue light). After doing so I turn the gun off powered it back up red light came on showing the eyes wasn't seeing a ball in the chamber. So I stuck my finger into the berral like their was a ball in there. Light shows green like the gun is ready to fire pull the trigger fires once and starts flashing green. So we change the eyes and clear eye pipe. And it's still doing this. Flashing green. HELP PLZ!

couple thing here you can try..

put a fresh battery in

turn the gun on (if the LED is red then stick your finger in and out of the breach does it go green to red?)

if that doesn't work take out your eye pipe and then try the above again

and if that doesn't work take your eyes completely out of the gun and hold them up to each other facing each other and see if they work outside of the gun you could have installed them incorrectly

BE SURE TO CHECK OUT MY FACEBOOK PAGE! WEBSITE COMING SOON www.facebook.com/bfinpbt

Owner/home field.
Come play at Nature of the game paintball in hampstead North Carolina (910) 270 2163
grss429 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 08:33 PM #4
mjones200741

I put a hopper with some balls and went to fire the gun. it would fire the first ball then it wont fire another. Guns light flashes green. I have changed the eyes and battery. Have no idea what it is. Like i said it will fire once and thats it. when you pull the triger the selnoid will work but the gun doesnt fire the ball out.
mjones200741 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 12:18 AM #5
grss429
Gun Tech! & Field owner

grss429 plays in the PSP
grss429 posts videos on PbNation
grss429 plays in the APPA D4 division
grss429 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
grss429 has achieved Level 4 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjones200741 View Post
I put a hopper with some balls and went to fire the gun. it would fire the first ball then it wont fire another. Guns light flashes green. I have changed the eyes and battery. Have no idea what it is. Like i said it will fire once and thats it. when you pull the triger the selnoid will work but the gun doesnt fire the ball out.
it's hard to tell what you mean, you dont need any balls in the chamber, did you read what i said?

BE SURE TO CHECK OUT MY FACEBOOK PAGE! WEBSITE COMING SOON www.facebook.com/bfinpbt

Owner/home field.
Come play at Nature of the game paintball in hampstead North Carolina (910) 270 2163
grss429 is online now   Reply With Quote