PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyGold Ups

Old 09-22-2014, 05:35 PM #1
Pezzer

Gearbag Sale, Vibes/PB Vest etc

Hey folks,

It's time to lighten my load the rest of the way with my last two markers and my steel HPA tanks. For grabs are two original Smart Parts Vibes, one with original regulator and the second Vibe has an aftermarket adjustable CP reg. Both still spit paint with neither breaking balls in breech during any of the games played. Neither has seen more than 20 game days so they are in excellent condition and some spare o-rings included. Both are sporting 14" All American barrels but I do have the factory 10" that will ship with them as well. Great low-cost starter package for two players (minus one hopper) or one player with plenty of spare parts, tanks and goodies. Included are two Ninja 62/3000 steel tanks about 4 years out of hydro. Both do not even have a scratch and should pass inspection (for the hydro cost I can probably get my local shop to test them if desired). They are both under pressure at the time of writing and show no deformations or signs of seal breakage. Both markers include a barrel sleeve, one of which is an aftermarket.
I am selling a Tippmann SL-200 hopper as well. This hopper was attached to one of the Vibes for its' entire life, meaning it has also encountered light use. It looks brand-new save for a merely cosmetic smudge on the side that happened during a slide into "the snake" on the field. This hopper automatically activates when it senses the marker firing, saving your battery.

Also available for sale is a RAP4 paintball vest that I purchased in 2010 or 2011 during a big Christmas deal. This vest has a remote tank sleeve in the back for one of the HPA tanks and a remote line to allow air feeding from this position (also Ninja). In the front are 4 pod holders with velcro release and a walkie-talkie pocket for big game events. There is also a medium-sized multi-purpose pocket available for storing various items (I used to store a barrel cleaner in mine). It has seen MAYBE 10 full game days of use, and has been kept in excellent shape. There is no damage to the vest internally or externally, and all of the belt paracord is still connected. The vest comes with a belt fastener that can connect to RAP4's line of tactical belts, and it may fit other tactical belts as well. This vest is fully adjustable for nearly any size person.
After less that 10 matches, the vest barely looks like it was used. Amazing quality, as reviewers of the vest have stated. Can also hold a Camelbak-type water bladder.

Pricing:
2 Smart Parts Vibes with 10" stock barrels&All-Americans attached: $85 each (All-American 14" barrels attached to both markers)
2 Ninja 62/3000 Steel Tanks, fulling functioning but past hydro date: $25 each plus re-Hydro price (re-hydro optional, nearby shop does it for cheap)
1 Tippmann SSL-200 Electronic Paintball Loader/Hopper with high-performance 9-volt battery: $15 (NOTE: this hopper is $50 USD new!)
1 RAP4 Paintball Vest with remote line and 5 pods (2 regular size, 3 large for greater carrying capacity) included: $25
Smart Parts extra O-ring kit: Free with first Vibe sale.
Whoever buys these items will pay for the shipping as well as the asking price.

Trying to sell these items within 2(!) days of posting, so PM or reply with offers ASAP! I am okay with selling individual items off separately or bundled. Buying multiple items may help you save on shipping, depending on weight.

^Vest front

^Vest back, note the remote tank holder and MOLLE webbing. No, none of those paint splotches are stains. Will replace pic later.

^Pods. The clear ones are regular size, the green ones hold 50-100 more paintballs than a typical pod. They fit the vest pockets perfectly.

^Remote line

^Vibe with stock reg. The rust is superficial and does not exist anywhere else on the markers.

^Vibe with aftermarket reg. Think this one is slightly more air efficient due to the reg. As you can see in this pic, the triggers have an adjustable screw that affect trigger travel.

^Closeup on the air tanks' regulators.

^The freebie O-ring kit. 7.99 new

NOTE: The paintball vest is well taken care of but has a couple of spots where there's still obvious paint hits. I am hand-washing the vest tonight or tomorrow, will upload improved pics then. I am shipping all equipment after it has been cleaned of course, so any other marks will be gone.
Dye Rotor
Ninja 68/4500
Backup:
Smart Parts Vibe, 14" All American barrel
Tippmann 15bps loader, CP Reg and Ninja 68/3000 steel tank
Pezzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-23-2014, 10:25 AM #2
Migs

interested on the rap4 vest.
Migs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 02:10 AM #3
Deadwolf96
Deadwolf

Annual Supporting Member
Deadwolf96 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Deadwolf96 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Deadwolf96 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Interested in aftermarket regulator gun

Hey I'm interested in you after market smart parts vibe. I'm just wondering, how many bps does it shoot? Any issues that I should be aware of? Is it $85 dollars shipped and including PayPal fees? Thanks! Also fyi, try posting at least 10 times so we can pm.
Deadwolf96 is online now   Reply With Quote
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.